it won't work

SD discovering SDK

 

In Seoul~

 

 

“Unnie. What's in that bag?” CL asked Bom.

 

“Oh~ A fan passed it to me in Singapore's airport. Let's open it when the others come out!” Bom said excitedly.

 

“Dara yah~ Mingkki~” Bom called out. They came rushing in through the doors of the practice room after some moments.

 

“Bommie unnie what's up?”

 

“I just called you guys in so we can open up the gift a Singapore Blackjack passed to me!”

 

“Was this bag the only gift you took from the Blackjacks?” Dara asked curiously.

 

Bom nodded and opened the huge bag, which contained a big box decorated with ribbons.

 

As Bom eagerly opened the box, she let out a gasp.

 

“Wahhhhhhhh!!!!! This is daebak!!!” Bom happily shouted.

 

There were 5 picture frames in the box, and 2 parcels. The frames contained A4-sized fandrawn sketches of the 4 girls and Big Bang's G Dragon. The 2 parcels whereas were for CL and GD respectively.

 

(credit to Rina Hinata @hinarina1103 ^^)

(credit to irawanphie.tumblr.com )

 

CL took hers and beamed ecstatically, “Neh!! I totally love this gift! The fans are really talented! And Ssantokki unnie, I bet you're thinking of where to put yours in your room. Your room has tons of fan-given drawings and paintings! And don't place them in the living room!”

 

 

“Pudong ah! Aigoo~!! Don't you love seeing me everywhere?”

 

CL imitated Dara's famous nose-bridge-pinching action, earning giggles from Minzy.

 

 

“This sketch of Jingyo oppa is so cool too! I wonder what's in the parcel though... Is anyone of you meeting Jingyo oppa later? If not, I'll pass the gifts to him since I'm meeting him to discuss some details for our 2011YG Family Concert!”

 

“Chaerin I know what you're planning eh~ You wish to see Jiyong! You like-”

 

Bom's last word was blocked out by CL's shriek. CL then tackled Bom to the ground, yelling, “Unnie! Shhhh!!!!!!”

 

“Chaerin unnie you don't need to hide! All of us knew about it long ago~”

 

 

“What?! Was I so obvious???” CL pouted.

 

Dara nodded immediately and CL buried her head in her palms, sighing deeply.

 

“Does anyone else know about it? Does he know about it?”

 

“I don't know....Perhaps the other Big Bang oppas know about it. As for Jiyong, I doubt he knows. He seems totally oblivious to it.”

 

CL's expression had a mixture of relief, and....a little disappointment. Tons of questions were wandering in her mind.

 

Does Jiyong know?

 

If he knew, why did he still treat her the same as before?

 

Would he ever like her?

 

Would he break his no in-house dating rule?

 

Just at that moment, the person she was thinking of all along burst into the dance practice room.

 

“Wassup we're 2NE1~” G-Dragon shouted gleefully.

 

“Wassup Kwon Leader!” Bom shouted in response.

 

GD looked at the four and noticed CL did not turn around to acknowledge his presense.

 

“Chaerin-ah, have you forgotten about our meeting?”

 

CL woke up from her trance, rigidly turned and gave a tiny smile. “Aniyo Jiyong oppa, shall we go now?”

 

“Sure! C'mon~”

 

CL got up, taking the gifts with her, and mouthed “don't say any nonsense!” to her members, who gave CL a sheepish grin in return.

 

GD smiled and held the door open for CL to walk through. CL could already imagine her members chatting animatedly among themselves about how gentlemanly GD was and how shy she was before GD. She blushed at that thought.

 

“Chaerin?”

 

“Neh Jiyong oppa?” CL forced herself not to look at those intoxicating eyes of her favorite oppa, but failed miserably. She turned scarlet.

 

“Aigoo Chaerin why is your face so red are you sick?” GD worriedly asked, placing his hand on CL's forehead, and then pinching her cheeks. “You must be hungry. Oppa will buy you some food let's go!”

 

How obtuse..... CL thought in her mind. Is he just pretending or.....never mind.

 

CL sat in the table near the window, waiting for GD as he bought some food.

 

CL knew it was unhealthy to be so obssessed with GD, and she was getting tired of pretending that she didn't like GD before everyone else. Her duties as 2NE1's leader was of far greater importance, and she couldn't do anything much with Sajangnim's dating ban imposed on 2NE1. She was very much disappointed when GD once said that he didn't want to have an in-house relationship. But.....miracles could happen right? There was a tiny sliver of hope that GD would perhaps like her as well, and that was one of the reasons why she had been holding on for so long.

 

She shook herself out of these random thoughts, and reminded herself that her purpose of meeting GD was to discuss about YG Family Concert which was in a few days.

 

“Chaerin-ah, look what I've got you! Your favourite strawberry shortcake!”

 

CL couldn't help but beam at GD. That was one of the many reasons why she liked him so much. He was thoughtful, knew about her likes and dislikes, and also, she loved how he always doted on her.

 

“Wah~~~ Gomawo Jingyo oppa!” CL eagerly munched on the cake GD bought.

 

“Chaerin you've got some cream on your lips.” GD said, pointing at the drop of cream at the edge of CL's lips.

 

CL laughed and gave her eye smile. “Aigoo this is embarrassing~”

 

 

CL took a tissue and attempted to wipe the cream off.

 

“Chaerin, there there...” GD tried to point out where CL should wipe.

 

“Not there....Aish.” GD then took the tissue from CL and wiped the cream off, his finger accidentally touching her lips. It seemed at that moment both of them were electrified. They turned red like a beetroot, and both lowered their heads awkwardly.

 

“Jiyong oppa gomawo...” CL shyly mumbled. She could hear her heart pounding and her blood flowing at full speed.

 

“Ah....Neh.... Have you finished eating? L-let's discuss the concert then.” GD replied, surprisingly stuttering on a word.

 

CL suddenly remembered the gift. “Oppa! Wait! This is for you, a fan passed it to us when we were in Singapore for MAMA.”

 

GD took the portrait out and gazed at it. “Wow...It's beautiful. I'm going to post it up on my me2day later on! Let me see yours Chaerin!”

 

CL then took our hers and showed it to GD, who nodded enthusiastically.

 

“Our fans drew us so well right?” GD said chirpily. He said absentmindedly, “you were really gorgeous in the Lancome photoshoot.”

 

“Gomawo oppa.” CL blushed madly again, but GD didn't see.

 

GD was about to open up the parcel to see its contents, but CL stopped him.

 

“Jiyong oppa, can you open the parcel later on? We need to discuss about the concert...”

 

“Oops sorry Chae, I forgot! Let's go to the practice rooms; its quieter.” GD said after a group of dancers came into the canteen for lunch.

 

 

~~~

 

 

GD and CL had been in the practice room for about an hour, discussing about some details of the concert. After tying up loose ends, they were at last finished.

 

“Yay~ we're done!” CL exclaimed.

 

“Chaerin....To be honest I was upset that “The Leaders” was not included in the setlist.”

 

“You wanted to perform the song badly?”

 

“Yeah~ I loved it, since it's a hip hop song, and..... you were in it too...”

 

CL smiled widely and blushed.

 

“and Teddy hyung was in it too!” GD hastily added the last part.

 

Her smile faded a little.

 

“It's ok oppa, perhaps there would be a next time.”

 

GD could tell she looked a little disappointed. GD actually knew CL liked him, from what s had been telling him. GD felt an attraction to CL since the start, and after seeing his own reaction when his hand would occasionally brush past CL's, or when he felt himself blush from staring at CL too long, he confirmed his feelings. But as the leader of BigBang, and CL as the leader of 2NE1, they had a great responsibility to ensure their respective groups grow, gain popularity, most importantly, spread their music to the whole world. Relationships would affect their careers in one way or another. That was a cruel fact.

 

GD felt like he was losing control. Every now and then he would show excessive concern for CL and always include her in conversations with s.

 

“Yeah....next time hopefully. Are you girls practicing later on?”

 

“Nope...”

 

“I see... How about I send you back to the dorms?”

 

“Alright oppa. Gomawo....”

 

Why has it become such an awkward environment all of a sudden?! CL thought.

 

~~~

 

After GD had sent CL back, CL immediately went to find Dara. To her disappointment, Dara wasn't at home. She trudged back to her room and jumped onto the bed hugging her huge Rilakkuma bear.

 

“Aigoo what do I do now rilakkuma.....Jingyo oppa makes me so confused. He's been treating me so well these days, but he hasn't shown the slightest hint that he likes me. Ottoke?”

 

CL was too confused thinking about GD, that she did not notice her members standing at the door of her room, listening to what she just said. It was only when Bom suddenly sneezed, that CL realised they were there all along.

 

CL gasped, horrified at the fact her members heard her deepest secrets. She immediately rushed to the door and attempted to close it.

 

“Chaerin! Don't be like this! We'll help you get your happiness!” Bom shouted.

 

“Unnie it won't work! He only treats me like a dongsaeng!”

 

“Yes it will I promise!”

 

CL relaxed her push on the door and allowed her members to enter the room. She slumped on the bed, giving a deep sigh.

 

“Chaerin-ah, all of us think that Jiyong actually does like you, just that he's been hiding those feelings just like you. Seungri oppa told me that in their recent conversations Jiyong oppa has been mentioning you now and then, and also, Ri oppa complained to me that Jiyong oppa had hit him because Ri oppa said you were hot.”

 

“Neh! And Tabi told me he had been practising real hard for their I am the best performance in YG Family Concert. Tabi said he had been watching almost all of our broadcast performances to perfect his part! Didn't you notice his actions are totally the same as yours? He has been observing you a lot!”

 

“Maknae-ah.....half of Seungri's words are exaggerrated! And Bommie unnie, that's called being professional.....”

 

Dara gripped CL's shoulders and said as loudly as she could, “Pudong-ah, the main point is, we all think that Jiyong likes you. We're trying to get the other BigBang members to get Jiyong to confess!”

 

CL slightly pressed her fingers on her eyes and sighed.

 

 

“I doubt it'll work. Jiyong oppa has his no-in-house-dating rule while I have my dating ban.”

 

 

 

~~~

 

gifs are made by me unless otherwise stated :)