30th November 2011

SD discovering SDK

 

She stood near the departure gate of Changi Airport Terminal 2, together with her friends. Glancing at her watch almost every few seconds, she sighed in frustration. They should be arriving soon right? According to the fanbases, their flight back to Korea was around 3pm or so. It was already 2pm and she had been waiting for them for an hour. She didn't want to miss them. They had come to Singapore for the second time this year (2011), the first time for Korean Music Wave, and this time for the annual MAMA awards ceremony. She felt depressed for a moment. She was able to see them in KMW, but she couldn't in MAMA because of monetary issues. She had to see them this time.

 

The 4 girls who always shone on stage. The 4 girls who had taken her heart and rendered it theirs since 2010.

 

2NE1...

 

She was a hardcore Skydragon shipper too. In the fan letters she wrote for GD and CL, she had hinted the presense of those shippers. Hopefully, they would be able to sense it.

 

 

Clutching the bag of gifts tightly in her hands as if her life depended on it, she looked around the sliding doors of the entrance to the airport. She could see many fangirls gathered there. At another corner, a group of teenagers, mainly girls, were chasing a group of girls surrounded by their managers. She pursed her lips, she couldn't recognize that girl group. A girl, she saw, had even got her idol's signature.

 

She gazed at them, full of envy and jealousy.

 

How she longed to get her idol's signature one day....

 

A photo will do too.

 

A polaroid.

 

Knowing to get all those was nearly impossible due to the very protective managers and security guards, she once again sighed.

 

To be able to see the 4 flawless girls with her bare eyes, not from photos online, would be enough. She shouldn't be so greedy.

 

 

A scream broke out somewhere near her. Her head jerked up and her eyes widened.

 

There they were!!!!

 

She forgot about her friends and immediately ran forward trying to be as close to them as possible. She had to pass the gift she prepared for them.

 

She was greeted by the many fangirls crowding around the girls. Being petite, she knew she wouldn't be able to push through them to get a closer look at her girls. Many cameras were flashing and there were many fans shouting.

 

“CL saranghaeyo!”

 

“Bommie I love you!”

 

“2NE1 have a safe flight back!”

 

She didn't care that much anymore. It was now or never.

 

As if a powerful force took over her, she pushed through the hordes of fans, her legs picking up speed.

 

Before she knew it, she was just an arm's length from the girls!!! She never dreamt this day would come. Before she let herself drown in spazzing, she reminded herself of the gift.

 

Who was nearest to her? Bom!

 

She boldly held out the gift she grasped so tightly in her hands, and positioned it in front of Bom.

 

Please take it! Please take it! Please-

 

Bom shyly stretched out her hand and her fingers slipped around the handle of the bag. The fangirl released her grip on the bag as Bom took it. Bom smiled and gave a slight bow.

 

Omg! She took the gift!

 

Her life was complete there and then.