the revelation

SD discovering SDK

 

The next morning

 

 

CL sluggishly crawled out of bed, with messy hair and wearing her rilakkuma pyjamas.

 

“Ughhh who the heck is calling so early in the morning.....”

 

“Yoboseyo?” said CL, obviously annoyed.

 

“Chaerinah~ It's Jiyong here. Were you......sleeping just now?”

 

CL jumped up at after recognizing GD's voice.

 

“Oppa hold on!”

 

CL sprinted to the bathroom to freshen herself up. Lee Chaerin! CL mentally facepalmed herself. Did you sound pissed off at Jiyong oppa just now? Ottoke!!

 

CL took a deep breath before picking up her phone again.

 

“Jiyong oppa? Neh....I was..... Aigoo~ What's the matter?”

 

“Can I see you later on in my dorm? Hmm.....I need to show you something. Can you bring along the parcel the fan gave you?”

 

CL was puzzled. “Okay....I'll see you in an hour then. Bye oppa~”

 

“Bye Rinnie~”

 

 

~~~

 

 

CL stood outside GD's dorm, hesitant whether to enter or not. She told GD she'd reach in an hour, but she was already outside his dorm in just 30 minutes. Pacing outside the dormitory nervously, she was definitely shellshocked when GD suddenly walked out from the lift carrying some bags. GD chuckled at the sight of CL wide-eyed and surprised. He then leisurely strode over to open the doors.

 

“Chaerin I thought you were coming in another 25 minutes or so..... I had went down to get us some food.”

 

CL smiled abashedly, “I-I thought I should perhaps come earlier since you sounded like you had something urgent to say.”

 

CL stepped into GD's dorm, stopping at the dining table. GD continued walking to his room. He turned and realised CL was still standing by the dining table. GD raised a hand, beckoning to CL.

 

“Oppa mwoh?”

 

“Come on in.” GD pointed to his room.

CL's voice choked up and she couldn't utter a word. It wasn't her first time entering GD's room but she was still nervous nevertheless. CL nodded shyly, walking with her head lowered past GD who held the door open for her.

 

Where did the strong and confident CL go! CL thought. With GD around, she always seemed to turn into a shy little girl. GD sat down on his bed, one hand patting the space beside him.

 

“Chaerin come sit here~”

 

CL's insides were doing cartwheels but she forced herself to stay composed and not expose her jitters to GD. She awkwardly filled up the space beside GD.

 

“Here Chaerin.” GD handed CL a chicken sandwich and a cup of iced Americano. “Did you bring the parcel?”

 

“Neh I did. I haven't opened it though.” CL took the parcel and handed it to GD. GD took his parcel , removing the contents in the parcel. There was a envelope and a tiny rilakkuma bear. Curious, CL took the items out from her parcel. There was also an envelope and a tiny korilakkuma bear.

 

“Oppa what's wrong?”

 

“Take a look at the fan letter...”

 

CL fidgeted uncomfortably and took out the letter. The letter was written in tiny yet neat handwriting with black ink. CL sighed in relief.

 

“I thought it was a letter written in period blood sent by some creepy fans.” CL shuddered at that thought.

 

However, the letter was obviously cut into half. GD took his out and placed his letter next to CL's. The edges at the center fit perfectly. CL's eyes widened at the discovery.

 

(think of the letter like this:

 

After reading the letter as it was now complete, both leaders fell into silence. The letter was talking about how the fan fell in love with both leaders, how their songs really affected her and inspired her, and also words of encouragement to both leaders.

 

The last few sentences touched the two leaders.

 

2NE1 and BigBang will be like fireworks shooting up into the night sky, full of colours and different beautiful styles, sparkling and attracting attention with the wonderful music you produced. We Blackjacks and VIPs will be below, following your growth, cheering you on. We believe your passion for music will not fade with time, because that was the reason I fell in love with you. I hope that you can be truly happy from your heart, and press on in times of facing obstacles. Hwaiting~ Infiknights love you. ^^;

 

Both leaders managed a smile, a true smile.

 

“Who are Infiknights by the way?” CL asked.

 

“Hmm......Infiknights.......” GD mumbled and paused for a long time, with CL looking expectantly at him. “I don't know.”

 

(credit to owner.sorry i couldn't find the original link.)

CL rolled her eyes in response.

 

 

“Well, Jiyong oppa, let's go find out then.”

 

GD grinned sheepishly and went to switch the computer on. The computer booted up and as the desktop loaded, CL beamed. GD had put a picture of YG Family as his desktop wallpaper.

 

->

 

GD then opened the browser.

 

 

 

“Aigoo so many results....which one do we click on?”

 

“Let's just try the first one!” GD clicked on the first link, which led him to this page.

 

 

 

Both GD and CL let out a gasp of surprise at the page.

 

“SkyDragon kingdom....... and there's our picture on it! Jiyong oppa what is this?”

 

“I don't know....It says here 'welcome to Skydragon kingdom, Home of the Infiknights! News, updates, pictures, videos, graphics, etc. On the two exceptional leaders in Kpop. G-Dragon of Big Bang and CL of 2NE1'. Its a fan forum!” GD exclaimed excitedly.

 

“Does 'Skydragon' refer to us?” CL asked curiously.

 

“I think so..... i think 'dragon' comes from my name G-Dragon, and 'sky'.....is from your name too! CL, or Ciel, is sky in french! Chaerin, do you know what I'm thinking?”

 

CL shook her head. GD bit his lips and continued, “I think....infiknights are our shippers.”

 

“Shippers?”

 

GD scrunched his face, surprised that CL didn't know the term.

“Shippers are......how to I explain it. Aish for example, our shippers, infiknights, are fans who pair the 2 of us together, and.......” GD paused slightly, “and wish the 2 of us to be together. That's about it.”

 

CL blushed at GD's words. “Oh I see......”

 

So...there are fans who support Jiyong oppa and me being together.... and they actually think that we look compatible... CL thought, and her blush turned a shade deeper.

 

“Jiyong oppa, I'm curious what is in the forum. Can we take a look?”

 

GD nodded, “Of course you can. But just stay prepared for whatever the fans may say!” GD proceeded to register in the forum, verifying the account, and all that had to be done.

 

“Here! We're done.” GD pointed to the screen with the various sections of the forum. (A/N: i'm not sure if we can state the names of the various sections etc.) “So now, we have to introduce ourselves first here.”

 

**the words in italic and quoted are what is typed on the computer**

 

Hello. I'm CL-” CL typed but GD interrupted.

 

“Chaerinah you can't write your identity here! Aigoo~”

 

“Oops! Alright then......Hello I'm a skydragon fan from Korea and....uhm.....I decided to create an account here to see how this international forum works! Is this enough Jiyong oppa?”

 

GD took a quick glance and nodded. “Neh.....I think it's okay. Just post it now, and perhaps reply to another fan to say hi or something.”

 

“Neh Jiyong oppa.”

 

 

 

GD then took the mouse to click on the ____, then clicking on the newest thread. Both of them sat in silence, reading each post. Most were posts about 2NE1's and BigBang's appearances etc, while others were thoughts of the members.

 

“Wow....the fans even noticed our clothes, actions, etc....and the bracelet I gave you...” GD commented as if he was reading a weather report, “It's no wonder fans ship us, its like we're very similar in our personalities etc....”

 

CL sighed.

 

The fans ship us together, but Jiyong oppa hasn't hinted that he liked me or so.... He sounded so indifferent even when reading the fan's posts......He probably doesn't like me and just treats me like a dongsaeng. Perhaps....I should give it up now instead of waiting for a miracle.

 

GD tapped CL's shoulder seeing that she was in a daze. CL jumped in shock and turned away from GD.

 

“Chaerinah, what's the matter?”

 

CL merely coughed and stood up.

 

“Nothing.....Jiyong oppa, I have to go now. Schedules.”

 

“Don't lie to me Chaerin, Bom noona said that 2NE1's schedule today starts at 3pm. Its only 10am now.”

 

CL ignored GD and continued walking to the door. GD sensed that something was wrong and he immediately went forward to stop CL, forcing her to turn around and face him. GD could see very clearly that CL's eyes were misty.

 

“Chaerinah, are you okay? What's wrong?”

 

At last, CL broke down.

 

“Am I okay? No I am not okay G-Dragon! I am totally not okay! And what's wrong? Everything is wrong! Why are you asking me such questions and acting like you care when you actually don't!”

 

The first tear streaked down CL's porcelain cheek. GD was shocked, definitely shocked. CL had never lost control before him. CL had always been the strong leader of 2NE1, and was one of the most strong-willed girls he had ever met. And CL had called him G-Dragon, instead of 'Jiyong oppa'. The coldness was obvious. But before GD could respond to CL, CL continued.

 

“I am not fine and it's all because of you! I am wrong to have fallen in love with you! I am wrong to have not given my love up because all the while I was hoping for a miracle to happen! I am wrong to have thought that you liked me because of the caring things you did! I am wrong to have believed in Bommie unnie, Dara unnie, and Mingkki when they all said you liked me! I am wrong to have held on this long! Since you're acting so indifferently from just now it's obvious this is a one-sided affair. I will stop pestering you G-Dragon. Perhaps.........we can still be friends.”

 

Tears continually flowed from her eyes, which were now red. GD's heart ached so much at the sight of CL crying so badly. He hadn't expected this, especially from CL.

 

Was music and career, or love, more important?

 

GD couldn't deny the love he had for CL now. He was tired of acting indifferently whenever it came to their affairs. GD grabbed CL's arm when she turned back once again to leave, and pulled her into his embrace.

 

“I do care Lee Chaerin. I do care. If that was what you have done wrong, I have mine to add on. I am wrong to have fallen in love with you so deeply. I am wrong to have hid my feelings for so long, and stayed indifferent to your feelings. I am wrong because I am selfish and afraid it would affect my career. I am wrong to have taken you for granted. I am wrong to have done those things to make you happy when it actually caused you to fall deeper in. I am wrong to have not confessed earlier. I am wrong to have caused you to think I don't care, because I do. I really do care. I don't want to just be friends with you. I want us to be more than that.”

 

CL's tears fell faster, and harder. Her tears were soaking his shirt. She couldn't believe GD had just confessed to her. GD was flustered. Why was CL crying, and trembling, even worse now? GD ruffled CL's hair, trying to comfort her.

 

“Chaerinah, don't cry anymore..... It hurts me to see you cry. Please don't cry.....”

 

CL moved away from GD, her eyes glistening in the light. GD wiped her tears using his hands, unwilling to see any tears ruin her beautiful face. He moved closer to her, his lips capturing hers in a soft, unsure kiss. He had often daydreamed of kissing her, but the dreams were nowhere as sweet and intoxicating as the real one. He could feel the heat from CL's breath and he loved how nervous CL was as she hesitantly cocked her head to the side. He wanted more of her strawberry lips. GD placed both his arms around CL's neck, pulling her even closer. His tongue tried to poke between her lips, and she unsurely opened slightly, allowing GD entry. Their tongues slowly mingled with each other's, each wanting to savour the moment delicately. Undoubtedly, the room began to get hotter and hotter.Their soft kiss had somehow turned into a fierce one, each attempting to seek dominance. GD's hands began to get unrestrained, as they started travelling under CL's shirt up to her bra strap. CL bit on GD's lower lip due to surprise. But as GD started grinding himself against CL, the sensation got way too sensual that a moan escaped from CL, echoing in the room.

 

 

 

Good things never last long though.

 

 

“KWON JI YONG!!!! What are you doing to our Baby Rin?!!!!”

 

Oh no.....

 

Bom was standing at the door, with Dara and Minzy. Dara was covering Minzy's eyes frantically. The BigBang members were behind them, jawdropped at the sight of whatever was happening in the room. Perhaps, all except Seungri, who continued watching them as if he was watching a movie. Which would be a rated one if they didn't walk in on the two.

 

Bom stormed into the room and pulled CL away.

 

“Why did you take advantage of Chaerinnie!!!”

 

“A-ah Bom n-noona, I-I-”

 

“Unnie.....he didn't....” CL protested.

 

A sudden realisation dawned on Bom. “So.......Jiyong, you've got together with Chaerin?”

 

“Neh....Bom noona.”

 

Bom turned to CL. “But if we didn't burst in just now, you would have already been having with him!”

 

“Bommie!!! Minzy is here! And the guys!!!” Dara shouted, covering their maknae's innocent ears. CL and GD both blushed a deep crimson, and CL tried to cover her face.

 

“Aigoo! I forgot! Sorry Mingkki! To the others, just pretend you didn't hear that! Anyway, Chaerinnie and Jiyong, we wanted to matchmake you two originally and we already made plans with the Big Bang members! And then now we find out you've already gotten together.....”

 

“Bommie unnie, Dara unnie, Mingkki gomawo~ Thank you for the efforts~ Saranghae~”

 

GD slid his arms around CL's waist from behind. He pouted and said, “What about me Rinnie?”

 

CL turned around, with GD still hugging her.

 

“Saranghae Jiyong oppa.”

 

*~ END~* 

 

please comment~ 

I hope the title was relevant.......

happy belated 2nd anniv SDK! :DDD 

 

Skydragon till infinity~ <3 

Infiknights forever~