You like Lee Sungyeol

This is a revenge.

Myungsoo P.O.V

I could see his eyes in front of me, those big mischievous twinkling eyes, and those luscious lips so inviting. I blushed a deeper red, and could feel my heart beating faster.

"Gosh, Lee Sung Yeol, why are you so hot?"

He his lips once more and before I knew it, I crashed my lips to his. I slid my tongue in and tasted his mouth. He tasted how I imagined he would, of Americano and coffee. He pushed slightly against me, but I pulled him closer. My hands started to roll his shirt up when suddenly....

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he shouted, violently pushing me away and running to the other end of the room.

I stared blankly at him and blinked. He looked surprised and was blushing slightly, "Cute~"

"HELLO, EARTH TO MYUNGSOO. HELLO?" He was still shouting away at rapid speed.

Finally it registered in me, I had just kissed Yeollie hyung.

Sungyeol P.O.V

I was surprised, and he was just sitting there blankly. He could at least answer me, but instead he just stood up and quietly walked out of the room.

Watching him leave, I touched my lips and smiled slightly. L was quite a good kisser. "YAH LEE SUNGYEOL! A GUY JUST KISSED YOU, YOU SHOULDN'T BE THINKING HOW GREAT A KISSER HE WAS!" But my heart didn't sem to register that thought as it was beating at a fast rate.

Myungsoo P.O.V

“Namstar hyung?”  I knocked on his door and opened the door gently.

“Wae? Myungsoo-ah?” he eye-smiled at me cheesily.

“Can I ask you something? Something personal.” I mumbled softly.

“Sure.” He plopped down on his bed and motioned for me to take the seat beside him.

“What is it when you suddenly kiss someone?” I blushed while asking.

“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! DID YOU K-MMPH!” he jumped up while screaming before I slammed a hand over his mouth. “Did you kiss someone?”

“Well… No….Kind of… Yes. I kissed Yeol hyung!” I stammered, embarrassed.

“You like him.”

“What?” I was shocked.

“Yeah you heard right. YOU-LIKE-LEE-SUNG-YEOL”