The brat's bed is comfy :D

This is a revenge.

"YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! GET OFF MY BED NOW~" Sungyeol half whined while pulling at the younger boy's shirt to get him off.

"MEHRONG~" Myungsoo stuck out his tongue at the older boy before closing his eyes again.

"Hoyaaaa~ Myungsoo's being annoying againnnn~" Sungyeol whined to his roommate who was lying on his own bed, texting.

"L hyung, why do you want to sleep on Ryeolryeol hyung's bed?" Maknae Sungjong peeked over from the upper bunk, hugging his teddy bear.

"Myungsoo-ah. You should go back and return the brat his bed." Hoya interjected.

"Aniyo~ The brat's bed is comfy, and warm and so PINK~" Myungsoo grabbed a pink pillow and hugged it.

"YAH! It's MY pink bed, you know~ Brat? BRAT? Hoyaaaa...." Sungyeol whined again, but was interrupted by a purple pillow right in the face.

"AISHH~ I can't deal with these kids~" Hoya shook his head and mumbled. "Jongie, let's go get some ice-cream"

"YAY hyung~ I want strawberry~" Sungjong leaped off his bed and ran out of the room after Hoya

Alone in the room, a plan popped into the choding's head and he smiled mischievously.

Locking the door, he walked over to the sleeping boy and whispered into his ear.

"Myungsoo-ah~" he whisered seductively, blowing air against his ear.

"H--hyung? Is something wrong?" The younger boy immediatly jolted up, tense and nervous.

"Nothing~ Just that I want to see our visual up close.... and personal" Sungyeol his lips ily and wrapped his arms around Myungsoo's waist.

"H--Hyung? You're being weird..." Myungsoo blushed slightly at the skinship and could feel his heartbeat becoming faster.

"Weird? Why?" Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo closer to him.

"W-w-with all this~" Myungsoo turned around and his eyes met with Sungyeol's, and he blushed a deeper red.