Impossible.

This is a revenge.

Myungsoo P.O.V

"Bwoh?! Aniyo, I do not like that choding~" I shouted out loud while lightly hitting Woohyun.

"Really now? Then why do you always go to his room and disturb him. There are seven of us in INFINITE, and you only disturb Yeollie" Woohyun replied smugly, with a smirk on his face.

"That's just because he's the choding, he has funny reactions" "not to mention cute~ YAH KIM MYUNGSOO, LEE SUNGYEOL IS NOT CUTE~"

"Then let's try something then" Woohyun stood up and walked towards me with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"H-hyung?" I stuttered while moving backwards. "What are you doing?"

He said nothing, and continued walking towards me.

Soon I ran out of space to retreat and was cornered against the wall.

Woohyun put one hand against the wall, trapping me with his body.

"H-hyung? Are you..."

Before I could finish, Woohyun grabbed my chin, pulled me front and captured my lips with his.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and he lifted me up and pulled me onto the bed, still locking lips.

I could feel his hands sliding under my shirt and my stomach, and I pushed him away quickly. "Hyung, we can't"

He puffed up his cheeks in a pout, "Wae? You could do it with Yeol but not with me?" he whined cutely.

"T-that's different." I protested shyly, unware that I was blushing furiously.

"How so?" Woohyun smirked, seemingly laughing at my embarrassment. "Admit it Kim Myungsoo. You're in love with Lee Sungyeol."

"Maybe I am?"

"Hyung, am I weird if that's true?" I asked shyly, blushing more.

"Aniyo, I find it cute~ You should tell him." He put a hand on my shoulder and smiled encouragingly at me.

"But what if he thinks I'm weird? Unless..." an idea popped up inside my head, and I leaned in and whispered into Woohyun's ear.

He looked at me surprised, "You think that will work?"

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

As I was sitting there stunned, Hoya came into the room annoyed. "Yah, Lee Sungyeol! What's with all the shouting?"

"Howonnie~ Can I tell you something?"

"Nae. What is it?" He walked over and sat beside me, looking at me questioningly.

"L...L..."

"L what?"

"He.. kissed me." I told him while blushing furiously.

"BWOH?! MYUNGSOO KISSE...MMPHH" he shouted loudly, before I slammed a hand across his mouth.

"Yah, Howon. The whole world does not need to know!." I puffed up my cheeks and pouted.

"Oops mianhae~ I was too surprised. And how do you feel?" he apologised while poking my cheeks.

"Surprisingly, I was not embarrassed. His lips were so warm and soft and sweet, like coffee."

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol, you like Kim Myungsoo."

"BWOH?! Aniyo!" I frantically replied, shaking my head.

"Don't deny it. His lips were so warm, and soft, and sweet like coffee." He mimicked me in a sing-song voice.

I blushed, "Maybe he's right.... YAHH! LEE SUNGYEOL! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT? RIGHT?!"

Hoya just sat there, laughing at my embarrassment...