Confessions?Jealousy?

This is a revenge.

Myungsoo P.O.V

As usual I was the last one to wake up, I pulled myself out of the warm embrace of my bed and pulled off my shirt. Randomly grabbing a shirt, I opened the door and walked out while wearing my shirt. "Good morning Hyungs, and baby Sungjongie"

I walked out to a wolf-whistle from Woohyun. He winked at me and mouthed "It's time for action, baby~"

I was nervous. "Should I do this? What if Sungyeol doesn't like me? I would be doing it for nothing then."

Woohyun got up from his seat, and walked over to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist and rubbing my abs, he rested his head on my shoulder and whined cutely. "Myungie-ah. I've missed you."

Laughing I replied him, "I've missed you too Hyung." I his head like a puppy.

Bringing his head close to my face, he whispered softly in my ear, "Look at your lover, jealous much"

I immediately turned and looked at Sungyeol, he was stabbing at his omelette, and biting his lip. Beside him Sunggyu hyung was glaring at us, but trying not to say anything. I had a feeling, I was going to get it from him later.

"Yah~ Since when were you two all lovey-dovey" Howon asked, chuckling.

"I don't know. It just happened, love is blind after all." Woohyun replied, kissing my cheek. I blushed. And looked over at Sungyeol, he wasn't even looking at us.

"I'm done eating. I'll go to my room." Sungyeol suddenly declared, and got up quickly. He pulled Howon along with him.

"Did I overdo it? Is he angry at me?" I was going to follow after him but Sunggyu hyung pulled me to sit down.

"Kim Myungsoo, we have a lot to talk about" I was so in trouble.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

Locking the door behing me, I immediatly let out a sigh I had been holding in. "Myungsoo was with Woohyun. Did I lose my chance?"

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol. What's with this?" Howon asked slightly annoyed.

"Mianhae hyung, but I need to talk to someone."

"About Myungsoo right?" He grinned teasingly.

I blushed a deep red, "A-aniyo! Why would you think that?"

"Stop lying, I could see your reaction just now. Poor omelette, being stabbed by you like that. Also, you didn't even drink your beloved Americano" he smirked, amused.

"I was just not thirsty." "and totally jealous."

"Up to you. Listen, you want Myungsoo right? Then I have a plan."

I looked at him expectingly, "R-really?"

"Yup, so listen well. We carry it out the moment we leave the room okay."

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

"Ah, so that was what it was about~" I could see relief flash through Sunggyu's eyes, he was so totally jealous.

"I would never cheat on you, my dearest~ But jealous Gyu is so cute" Woohyun said, resting his head on Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Yah~ I wasn't jealous!" Sunggyu protested but stopped when Woohyun kissed him on the lips.

Not wanting to witness any WooGyu , I left the kitchen and headed towards Sungyeol's room. I was curious what were they talking about in there.

"Ah hyung~" I heard him .

"Ngh....Yeol.... Coming" I heard the muffled moans of Howon.

They were...DOING THAT?! I immediately pushed open the door and rushed in.

I saw them against the wall. Howon's hands were on the wall, and Sungyeol's hands were wrapped around his neck. Their lips were crushed together and they were softly.

I walked up to Howon and pulled him away.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! What are you doing? Why did you pull Hoya away?"

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! What are you doing? Why did you pull Hoya away?" "If you can have Woohyun, why can't I have Hoya?"

He said nothing and just crashed his lips to mine.