Chapter 1

Pretender
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"There you go. It's all done now! You look handsome!" the stylist said after applying the last of eyeliner. She looked at Baekhyun's face, took a deep breath, marvelling at the beauty of this masterpiece created by the God Himself. He looked ethereal and she was more than satisfied and that the make up she put on his face made him look like a celestial being who came from a fairy tale. She then wished him good luck and left the room with a smile plastered to her face.

"Oh my God Hyung!! I had never realized until now that you can look this pretty!Cancel this wedding and marry me instead??Will you?? Pleeeeaasee~" Sehun who was clinging to his cousin like a koala since that morning started nagging Baekhyun who was already nervous and wiping off the occasional beads of sweat which were forming on his forehead with a wet tissue mentally praying that it doesn't ruin his makeup or the hours worth effort of the stylist noona would be in vain.

"Oh shush you kiddo! First of all, It's handsome not pretty. Second, no, I can't endure a brat like you for whole lifetime,"Baek retorted with a smile threatening to form in his lips.

" But, Hyuuuung - "

" Third, I'm telling Luhan that you are planning to cheat on him with me." Baekhyun said with a devilish smirk, which effectively shut the younger's mouth.

After a minute of intense staring,the younger blurted out," Still, you look pretty, Hyung."

" YAH, OH SEHUN! You-" whatever Baekhyun started got interrupted by the sudden appearance of a certain giant,who was the last person on earth whom he expected would be here, in the waiting room for the groom.

Yes it was the day he was going to get married, the day which Baekhyun waited for the most, with lots of expectation. He had always fantasized about his wedding. And this wedding is almost like a dream come true for him. His family and friends by his side, at the same church which he had always imagined as the venue of his wedding, him wearing the same white tuxedo he had imagined himself in, the exact wedding card which he himself had designed, even the flavour of the wedding cake being his favourite. But as he thought, the wedding was almost perfect, becuase for all he knew, Park arrogent af but freaking hot Chanyeol, his soon to be husband was just forced to marry him because of the circumstances and strictly had no idea of falling in love with Baekhyun. 

Baek's train of thoughts were interrupted when Sehun started nervously "Uhh.. I'm sorry Chanyeol Hyung but you are not supposed to meet your partner before wedding. They say it is bad luck so- " He stopped midway after noticing he got nothing but a glare as a response from the giant. Baekhyun was confused much, like Sehun. He couldn't think of a possible reason why would Chanyeol visit him at the waiting room when it's just minutes before the beginning of the ceremony.

"I need to talk to him now. Alone. And it's urgent. Will you wait outside." Chanyeol almost said that as an order,not a question, which made Sehun turn and look at his cousin who was as confused as him before uttering a quick okay and leave the soon-to-be-wedded couple to their privacy.

Confused was an understatement. Baekhyun couldn't possibly comprehend what was going on and the fact that Chanyeol was looking everywhere but him made it more difficult. When he finally mustered up the courage and almost opened his mouth, Chanyeol beat him to it by saying " Look here, Byun Baekhyun. I seriously have no idea why you're willingly doing this. I had told you and omma numerous times about this but neither of you would listen. Anyways, I'm giving you one final chance to call off this entire wedding thing and we can all go back to our peaceful lives. Don't make it harder for me and you as well. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter