Chapter 2

The Boy I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

 

“Two Iced Americano and one Iced Latte please.” The barista nodded and started to make the drink.

 

“Here you go, ma’am.” I carried the tray and placed it in our table. Darin is so busy with his phone and Addie’s still on her way.

 

I sipped from my Iced Latte and looked at Darin, “Ya! Why are you so busy with your phone? Do you have something important to do? You should’ve told me. We could’ve cancelled this.”

 

He shook his head and sighed, “I was just calling Bianca. She won’t answer my calls and my texts. I am just worried that something bad might have happened to her.” I stared at him. I can’t help but pity him… and feel hurt for him. He loved the wrong woman. If… If it was just me, I would never ever hurt him.

 

We stayed silent and I was just staring at him. I sighed heavily. I am starting to think again if I should really tell him about what I saw. The silence between us broke when Addie finally arrived, “Hi there, es.” She kissed me and Darin on the cheek before she sat beside me, “So what’s up with you, my dearest cousin?”

 

Darin let go of his phone and looked at us, finally, “I’ve been really busy these days. I have lots of shoots and commercials. I am so damn tired.” He said and sighed, he looks really tired… Should we really tell him? “So what is this important thing that you guys want to say?”

 

Addie and I looked at each other. I slightly shook my head, I don’t want to tell him about this now. Maybe when he’s not this tired and stressed anymore. But Addie pinched me and eyed me which means that I have to tell him right now no matter what. Ugh.

 

“If this is about the contract, you guys don’t have to worry. I’m willing to be the model of your brand. And you,” He looked at Addie, “You didn’t have to set an appointment. You could’ve just called or texted me. You are my cousin.” Addie smiled and stood up to hug him.

“Aww, my dearest cousin is so sweet.” Darin just laughed and pushed her away jokingly, “But of course I have to set an appointment. After all, you are one of the top models in the country so you are probably very busy. I don’t want any special treatment.” Addie said and I agreed. I am so happy that he finally reached his dreams, “But that’s not what we want to tell you, Darin.”

 

Addie looked at me and Darin looked at me too, “What is it?” He said curiously. I stayed silent. I don’t know how I should tell him.

 

“Faye, you have to tell him.” Addie said seriously and I know that I should really tell him already.

 

I sighed then I looked at Darin straight in the eyes, “I saw Bianca at Addie’s boutique yesterday.”

 

Darin raised a brow, “Huh?”

 

“Darin, I saw him with someone else.” I said. His forehead creased, and at that moment I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter