Chapter 1

The Boy I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

 

Chapter 1

 

I'm on my way to meet my bestfriend, Addie. She called me earlier and asked me to meet her to talk about the latest designs that we will release next month. When I arrived, I quickly parked my car and entered her boutique.

 

I was greeted by the sales ladies and I greeted back, “Is Addie in her office?”

 

"Yes ma’am.” My bestfriend Addie and I are business partners. She asked me to invest on her boutique and I did. I don’t really know much about fashion because I am a chef but she said that all I need to do is to be her model and help her on running the business because I have an experience. I actually own a restaurant for 5 years already and I must say that it’s pretty famous. On my way to Addie’s office on the second floor, I saw a familiar face sitting in the sofa. I looked closer and was shocked to see who she is.

 

"Bianca?" I said in shock. I got her attention but I quickly hid at a clothing rack so that she wouldn't see me.

 

What is she doing here? Who is that guy? And for pete’s sake! Why are they holding hands?! I carefully watched them and they looked so sweet. I can’t believe this. Does Darin know about this? Well, he probably doesn’t know because if he knew, he’ll probably break up with her. I still can’t believe this. Is Bianca cheating on him? I quickly got my phone and snapped a picture of them. I'll make sure that he will see this.

 

I almost dropped my phone when it suddenly rang. Addie is calling! And because I was just a few steps away from them, I caught their attention. My eyes widen when they looked at me. I immediately turned my back and acted like I was looking for clothes. Bianca can’t see me!

 

My attention was diverted to my phone when it rang again, Addie is calling again. I covered my face with my hair and walked away from Bianca. I quickly answered my phone.

 

"Hello?" I greeted.

 

“Faye! Where are you?”

 

"Addie, listen. I can't go to your office."

 

“What? Why? We need to finish this already!”

 

"I know. But Bianca is in your boutique!"

 

“And so what? She probably came to shop for clothes.”

 

"It’s more than that, Addie. I’ll explain it to you in person. For now, don’t go out of your office and make sure that she wouldn’t see you, okay?"

 

“Okay, fine.” She said then she ended the call.

 

I went home and laid at my bed. I’m still thinking about what I saw. I don’t know if I should tell him or not. My heart says that I should not, because it will hurt him. But my mind says that I should, so I could have a chance to have him. Ugh! This is insane!

 

~**~

 

The next day, I’m on my way to Addie’s house. It's already 10:20 am and I'm late. I bet that she's mad at me again. After a few minutes, I finally arrived at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter