Coral Rose: Desire

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

Woohyun took me to first floor. He said he wanted to show his room when he used to come here during his vacations. There was no one there. People were usually in the hall. So it was very quiet. I was having butterfly feeling since I was now left alone with him. We entered a huge room, it was very unique and beautiful. There were many toys like cars and action figures kept on the table. There were car pillows too on a side couch. I started laughing..it was so cute.

Yujin: Is this your room? Its so cute. (Laughs)

Woohyun : Yes I used to play here. And you don't need to hold your laughter. (Laughs). But please keep this a secret, I need to keep my image.

I felt so nice looking at the room. I started to look around. Woohyun was just trailing me and keenly watching me. There was huge wooden shelf full of comic books.

Yujin : One piece?

Woohyun: My favourite! (eye smiles)

* He looks so handsome when he does that smile*

He then pulled my hand and dragged me towards the balcony. From the balcony we could see the whole garden below. It was decorated with small little lights all over the plants and red and yellow lanterns hanging on the trees. I was speechless..it looked so breathtaking. 

Woohyun : I used to come here during my vacations along with Infinite. We have been coming here since I was a child.

Yujin : Oh really! I am curious how you were as a kid? You know the internet doesn't say that....(I'm so dumb)

Woohyun : (chuckles) Yes you're right. I was actually a stubborn arrogant kid..I did not like talking to others,I was usually in my own world. But few months after I lost my parents, I had a car accident, fortunately I survived it. After sometime I realised that grandma and Infinite were all that I had.So I changed myself for the better. I really love these people..they are the ones who brought me out from my own sad little world.

Yujin: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked this. (Teary eyes)

Woohyun : No..I told you beacuse I wanted you to know the real me. Actually I'm sorry I didn't want to make you cry. (Wipes my tears)

*Omg..so embarrassing..I didn't realize I was crying*

Yujin : (covers face) Don't look at me. I look ugly when I cry.

Woohyun : (chuckles) So cute.

*Did he call me cute * (blush)

Woohyun: *clears throat* I'm sorry about what happened with Chorong. (Tensed)

Yujin : (suprised) Yes. I mean no..its not your fault. 

Woohyun: It was very rude of her to behave like that. (Sigh!)

Yujin: Was she really your girlfriend? I felt that Infinite members don't like her much. (my big mouth)

Woohyun : Sigh! Yes she was my girlfriend. We started going out during high school. I was the captain of soccer team in high school. So I was busy with managing the company matters with the soccer competitions, so I couldn't take care of her. We fought all the time. When I started managing the company, we spent very little time with each other..she must have got tired. So she cheated on me and started dating that guy the next day we broke up. (Chuckles) And that guy is no other than CEO of my rival company. But we can't avoid her since she is still friends with Eunji and others.And Eunji is an important part of our group and sister of Sungjong. So its like that. But none of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter