Anemone: Anticipation

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

I was getting dressed for my usual Hospital day. 

Haeri : "These days you are looking beautiful.Any special reason? Unnie" (Giggle)

I replied: No reason. I dress like this usually. (Smirk)

Then we both started giggling. She is my best friend and a junior in the hospital.We also share an apartment in this expensive city of Seoul. I had told her all about Nam Woohyun. Since that time there is not even a day where she haven't teased me.

Haeri: Unnie, Don't you talk anything else apart from your work with Mr.Perfect? 

Yujin: No..Though he is my crush but I think its better this way. 

Haeri: Ahhh!!! Wae? Why don't you take the intiative. You both have been smiling at each other fr almost 2 weeks now. Isnt it time to express ypur feelings?

Yujin: You are really a kid! He only smiles as a form of greeting. I like that b-but its not really necessary that he likes me back.He has been voted the most handsome eligible bachelor since 3 years and look at me saving lives whole day. There is such a high caliber difference and anyways his grandma is going to get discharged from hospital in few days. So I better not have too much expectations. 

Haeri: Unnie! Aren't you thinking too much. Sigh! Forget it! I am going to the market. Have a nice day with Mr.Perfect! 

Sigh!This girl! It's sad that I can see him for only few days. Grandma had a successful angioplasty last week now she is fit to go home. She is really a sweet grandma t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter