Chapter 6 : Giving Up Again

It's Always Been You

Yunho dialed Jaejoong’s number several times but Jaejoong still did not pick up his phone. Yunho tried to leave the office and went to Jaejoong’s place but he still has piles of works to do. Yunho start to get worried about Jaejoong.

Meanwhile Jaejoong lay on his bed with his phone ringing next to him. He knows it is Yunho who is calling him but he did not want to answer the phone. After Yu Jin came to his place last night, she knocks Jaejoong’s sense back. What he did isn’t right, Yunho is someone’s else husband. No matter how bad Jaejoong wants to be with Yunho the situation is completely different now. Jaejoong just being Jaejoong, in the end he will always puts other’s people happiness before his. Jaejoong is making up his mind that he will not bother Yunho’s married. The other day is just a mistake that he will not repeat.

After his phone stops ringing Jaejoong takes his phone. He carefully dialed Changmin’s number.

“Min-ah… I need to talk to you” he said while sobbing as soon as Changmin picks up his call.

I’ll be there” Changmin said over the phone.

After 3 hours driving Changmin finally arrived in Jaejoong’s place.

Knock… knock…

“Jaejoong-ah!” Changmin’s screams from the outside, from his voice he is clearly worried something is happen to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong opens the door. His eye is red and puffy from crying.

Changmin hugs his friend in concern. “What happen?” he ask while rubbing Jaejoong’s back.

“Please… please tell him to not come here again… please” Jaejoong said between his sobs. Changmin frown in confusion. He releases his hug to look at Jaejoong.

“What do you mean? Is it about Yunho?”

Jaejoong nodded, he puts his hand on his mouth to stops him from sobbing.

“What happen? You are perfectly fine with him yesterday. Why are you changing your mind? His mother did something again right!?” Changmin is furious his voice is high in anger.

“No… His mother did nothing Min-ah! It just my common sense is telling me that this is wrong… he is married now Min-ah. How can I be with him when he already has a wife? I’m not that cruel! I already ruin his life once, I cannot ruin his life again by ruining his marriage” Jaejoong explains, leaving the Yu Jin part behind. He didn’t want to ruin Yunho’s marriage any further.

Changmin knows that there is something wrong but he will solve it himself because there is no use asking Jaejoong because he will deny everything.

“Yeah I understand, have you tried talking about this with him?”

“No… He will not accept any reason from me Min-ah, You know him right? And I’m afraid if I ever heard his voice again… I’ll fall in his arm again, it’s not right”

Changmin understand Jaejoong’s choice because he knows Jaejoong and he also knows that Yunho will never accept Jaejoong’s choice whatever reason Jaejoong gives to him. Jaejoong and Yunho have a very different personality. Jaejoong really cared about people happiness like he always puts anyone’s happiness before him but not Yunho, Yunho always think of himself before anyone. Back in their old days Yunho would only listen to Jaejoong, he is become a nicer person because he always have Jaejoong beside him. Ever since Jaejoong left him, Yunho turns back into a cold hearted human like he used to do before he knew Jaejoong.

The rest of the night Changmin tried to calm Jaejoong down. He know this is a hard choice for Jaejoong and Jaejoong has every reason to choose to not coming back to Yunho but Changmin sure there must be something behind his choice other than Jaejoong’s common sense.