Chapter 3 : Person who ended up getting hurt

It's Always Been You

It’s already past 12 in the midnight but Yoochun still cannot sleep, he still thinking about Jaejoong. I must meet him tomorrow or I’ll die in curiosity

Yoochun drives from Seoul to the city where Jaejoong lives only to get him out of his curiosity.

He keeps looking from one to another studio searching for Jaejoong and he finally found him teaching a student. He just stand outside the studio watching Jaejoong playing the piano and teach the little boy, in the end of the class the little boy gives him a peck on his cheek and runs outside the studio. Jaejoong smiled lovingly because of his student. Jaejoong carefully feel the piano tried reaching for the music sheet but the music sheet falls from the piano then Yoochun enters studio picking up the music sheet. “Here is it” Yoochun hands the music sheet to Jaejoong.

“Thank you so much. Yoochun-ssi right?” Jaejoong guess by hearing the voice. Jaejoong tends to remember someone’s voice to recognize them.

“Yes you are right. You want to go home? I can walk you out” Yoochun offering him.

“Ah ne Thank you” Jaejoong smiles.

They walk together then they bump into Yoochun’s mother on the hallway.

“My son what are you doing here? Why you didn’t tell me that you coming here?” Mrs. Park said.

“Ah Mom I wanted to gives you a surprise but then I met Jaejoong” Yoochun lied, he actually were there because he wanted to meet Jaejoong only.

“Hello Mrs.Park” Jaejoong bowed politely.

Mrs.Park senses something different from the way his son looking at Jaejoong then she smiles.

“Yoochun can you drive Jaejoong home? After that meet me in my office ne?”

“Ah I can walk by myself” Jaejoong declined but Mrs.Park insisted for Yoochun to take him home and in the end Jaejoong cannot decline the offer.

><

Yoochun’s mom sitting on the sofa in her office waiting for Yoochun then Yoochun enters the room and sits across his mother.

“Did you drive him home?” She asks while sipping her tea.

“Ah No I drives him to a restaurant where he works” Yoochun explains.

“You like him don’t you?” Mrs.Park said straightforward.

“Mom! How did you know?” Yoochun shocks.

“Hahaha you are so easy to be guest my son, the way you look at him is different. You must have met him last week when you visited me right?”

“Yes Mom, I like him and I met him when I visited you last time” Yoochun shyly admitted his feeling.

“Go for him son. He might be blind but he has a very nice heart. I want you to end up with someone who has a nice heart like him. I thought you will never be in love because I and your dad are divorced” His mom said in glad.

“Thank you Mom, I’ll try my best” Yoochun smiled happily.

It’s 2 am when Yunho arrived at his home. It’s been a long time since he came home. The light already turned off so he assuming that everyone is sleeping already. Yunho shock when he found Yu Jin with his red silky with a glass of red wine in her hand sitting on the sofa.

“So you still remember coming home?” she said sarcastically.

Yunho doesn’t want to answer so he ordered Yu Jin to sleep “Go to sleep”. When he is about to going to his bedroom, Yu Jin’s question stops him “Who is Kim Jaejoong?”

Yunho turns around to face Yu Jin “That is none of your business. How the hell you know about him?” Yunho now is in anger.

“I have my man working for me too Jung Yunho. I notice your weird behavior so I start digging up and later I found out that you trying to reach for your first love” Yu Jin said while playing with his glass with a red wine in it.

“Please stop spying me, only god knows what I’m going to do to your man if I caught them” then Yunho leaves the room.

Yu Jin rises from the sofa and throws the glass away until it shattered in pieces.

“WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME JUNG YUNHO!? I am your wife now, why you looking for your first love when your wife is still standing here alive!? WHY!!!” she shouts to Yunho but Yunho just ignoring her.

Yu Jin falls on the ground because her knee is too weak. And she’s crying hugging her knee.

><

 In the morning Yu Jin is nowhere to be found in the house her car already gone too. Probably she going back to her apartment Yunho thinks.

Yunho sits alone eating his breakfast that prepared by his maid, his mind is busy thinking.

“What should I do with Jaejoong? I cannot let him suffering alone the accident happens partly because of me but I just can’t leave Yu Jin that easy, I don’t love her but I should be more considerate with her job as an actress”

Yunho puts down his spoon losing his appetite. Now he is stuck between two choices but first he need to get some explanations from his mother.

Yunho takes his suits then he leaves the house to his mother’s office.

><

Yunho just brag into his mother office making his mother who’s on the phone surprised then hang up the phone.

“What happen Yunhoa-ah?” His mom asks without knowing anything. Yunho swaps his mother’s desk clean and all the things in her desk splattered on the floor.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUNG YUNHO!?” His mother stands from her seat in shock.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO JAEJOONG!? WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ME!?” Yunho shouts to his mother angrily.

“Ho…how did you know?” His mother shuttered, she is afraid.

“Why are you doing that to my Jaejoong huh? You know I love him so much Mom, why did you take him from me?” Yunho trying to be calm, he clenches his chest because it hurts so much.

“Yunho-ah I just want you to have a normal life! With a wife and kid of your own! If you ended up with him our family will ruined!” His mom said defend her self

“You want me to have a kid? I even barely touch her mom. I did not love her, how can I have a kid with her when we did not love each other” Yunho reveals his marriage secret to his mother.

“You just did not tried to love her, you didn’t even give a chance for this marriage! It’s because of that man! That man is ruined my son’s life!” His mother started screaming.

“No mom he did not ruined my life… you are the one who ruins me” Yunho said as he leaving his mother.

“No Yunho comeback here!” His mom shouts to him prevent him from leaving. “Come back or I’ll hurt that man!”

Yunho turns to face his mother before leaving the place “If you hurt him, please consider you did not have a son” then he leaves.