The Answer is ...

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No ONe's POV

"Now explain everything to me,, why you did leave me??!" Chorong forcedly bring Bomi to the rooftop to talk privately, because it would be bad if people seeing them on the hall.

"........."

"Tell me what I did wrong to you that made you leave me like this??" The CEO cannot hold her anger anymore.

"I even left my family, so you were not the only one who was being left" Bomi answered coldly. It really can be seen Chorong's disappointment from her facial expression.

"Were you being coward?? Running away from your problems?"

Flashback

"Aishh this kid, why she didn't pick up my phone,," Chorong had just finished her class in university.

She supposed to have dinner and hangout with her girlfriend, Yoon Bomi, But that younger girl didn't even reply her message.

"Hey unnie, sorry I was having an extra music class, sorry sorry..." She finally got a call from her younger.

"Hff,, you could at least text me if you're going to be late" Chorong scolded her clumsy girlfriend.

"Hehe nae nae I'm sorry unnie, my love, I've finished, now I'm on my way home and ready to see you"

"Alright... I'll wait for you"

That was few days before Bomi found the truth about her father's cheating scandal with that Park Hyunjoo and the correllation between the scandal with Chorong, her girlfriend. 

Chorong and Bomi had been dating for almost 4 months, Chorong was Bomi's crush back then and Chorong was also secretly crushing her. They had been dating secretly and hide it from other people, because they thought that Love is just their own matter, if people knew, it was just a bonus. And more, their fathers are famous person so they didn't want to spoil their relationship that might ruin everything.

******

"Bomi-ya, look what I found...." Joe showed something when they were gathering in the backyard of their school. 

Bomi read carefully the papers that given by Joe, her bestfriend. She dropped her jaw after finished reading the papers. An disbelief expression could be read in her face

"W-what?? P-Park Hyunjoo is daughter of CEO of A.CR Entertainment? A-are you sure Joe?" Bomi asked in disbelief. Joe responded with a nod.

"So,,, so,, tt-that,, means... She,,, she is,,,,"

"Yap, Park Hyunjoo is Chorong's older sister" Joe spilled the truth about the girl who ruinned Bomi's family was her girlfriend's sister, but Bomi still couldn't believe to the truth.

"Bu,,,but,, but Chorong unnie is the only child" Bomi tried to deny the fact, because all she knew this time was, Chorong is the only child on her family. But deep inside her heart she believed in Joe, because that friend is a good researcher and never failed doing a research even if it's complicated.

"Park Hyunjoo is a daughter of Park Se Hyuk, the pressident of A.CR Entertaintment but, her mother is different with Park Chorong. Your girlfriend"

"What do you mean Joe. I Couldn't understand" Bomi still didn't get what Joe meant.

"So, before Park Se Hyuk got married to Chorong's mother, he was married with a club singer named Bae Seul Bin and had a child named Park Hyunjoo, but they divorced 7 years after their marriage, and Park Se Hyuk got married again with Chorong's mother and had their only daughter Park Chorong" Joe explained the detail to his bestfriend, he got all the fact from so many source.

"So,,, Chorong unnie is Park Hyunjoo's half sister? Why she never told me about that?" She asked to herself.

"Maybe Chorong didn't want to talk about her step sister"

"But,,, hfff,, ow my God, this made me confused,, I,,, arrghhhhhh" She her hair roughly, she couldn't even continue her utterance, she had been so distracted by all her problems.

"Joe,, so,, the woman,,, who seduced my father and ruin my family was Chorong unnie's step sister? I,,, how should I tell her? It hurt so much knowing my dad cheated with that woman, and it hurt more knowing that the woman is my girlfriend's step sister"

******

"Yoon Bomi, why did you do this?? ....!!" Chorong cried when she knew that her girlfriend had escaped and running away from home. She found the news that her girlfriend had been missing for few days. So she came to Bomi's house to find what happened and mother said Bomi has been disappearing since yesterday. Bomi's mom told the problem that made Bomi ran away from home.

"Stop crying Chorong, we're trying to find Bomi, I would inform you if I already find her" Said Bomi's mom.

"Nae Eommonim, thank you very much"

Flashback End

 

"You don't have any right to call me coward, You would never understand my feeling" Bomi was mad when Chorong said that she's a coward.

"Then you could at least let me know if you were going to leave, you left me like a fool here, I suffered a lot looking for someone I loved, I was sad, I was mad knowing that someone that I loved leaving me like a fool" She finally sheds her tears, expressing how mad and sad she was because of Yoon Bomi, her past love.

"Don't think like you're the only one who suffered" Bomi said coldly.

"You in' left me and let me suffering for the whole 7 years Yoon Bomi, You left me when I didn't do any mistake to you, but you left me like I was a sinner, you left me when it wasn't me who did something bad to you and your family"

"Stop talking about that things, don't remind me to those things"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter