Kai & Lexa

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

Bomi is sitting on a bed with her laptop, she's drowning deep into her virtual world, reading an update about Indie music, searching some good outfits for her further performance. Meanwhile I came out from the bathroom with a boxer and a big size sleeveless with "I heart my partner" printing on it.

"I hate your hair, you should just cut it a bit, not this long" I said to her who seems ignore me.

"I want my long hair is back and it isn't damaged again as you see" She replied without moving her eyes from her laptop. I did notice that new red wine short hair was much better, but now she changed into a long light brown, it actually looked good on her, she looks ier despite her ignorant and cold self. Nonetheless, I dislike it, but I won't be able to force her to change it back. I mean, Bomi with a short red wine hair is everything.

"It's for our further performance, so that people won't get bored" She smirked, "You could at least pretend to like it"

I chuckled when she said that, she's kinda cute.

"I don't want to pretend, but I would just like it cos it looked good on you"

She rolled her eyes and punch my arm. I took my phone and check all the things inside, emails, chats, hfff and why do these crazy girls never stop chasing me, I never like having so much fans.

There's a lot to be said about my partner, Lexa, or Yoon Bomi, She’s one of those people who were put on this earth so that the average human can give the word ‘beauty’ a definition. Even though there is a boyish side inside her, but still, she looks perfect to me, who doesn't love her appearance. She doesn't have a tall body like models but she looked y. I love her iness inside her boyish side, even when we make love, she would turn into a cold y girl.

But my favorite thing about her is not her physical beauty or even the fact that she has genuine talent. It’s that she doesn’t care when there is a music company offered a contract to her, even a big label from Korea here offered a contract but still, she rejected it too. She said she just loving doing this ting, being a famous club singer and duo with me.

"So,, the offer from 4WD music? won't you really take it?" I wonder about her reply, she got an offer from a big label for a contract to make an offical major album.

"You know I won't accept it" This kid is kinda stubborn, it's good for her carreer but she keeps being an idealist person.

I take a sit next to her on the bed and staring at her sharply.

"You still being stubborn, it's good for your career" I still try to pursuade her, she's a talented, she deserve a recognation from a big company while I will keep working on Indie music industry.

"Hfff can you just stop? You know I hate being an Idol" She looked pissed off, then closed her laptop and put it down on the table.

"Haha yeah yea, sorry babe" I apologize with her hair cutely.

"So,, I miss you, come on do something before we sleep" I said.

Yeah, we both are not lover and we're not in a romantic relationship, but we considered ourself as sleeping buddy and ing buddy. She doesn't mind that, and I don't mind of course, as long as I can taste her..

"I'm tired, I need to sleep" Bomi said, she looked pissed off to me. Haha cute.

"But I miss you, we didn't have a for a week" I said to her.

"Tzzk,  who care?? I shouldn't do it with you ever again" She said.

"Eish, don't do that babe, I'm gonna die" I'm laughing so hard.

 

No One's POV

Seoul, 10 am, A.CR Entertainment looks so hectic today. It's one of big agency in Korea who have debuted few famous idols in Korea. Walked away from a nearby coffee shop, a famous 27 years old CEO and also a music producer with a long gold straight hair and wearing a casual outfit, Park Chorong or who also known as Lea. She's a strict CEO, she doesn't like if her trainees not doing the training seriously because it's for their own goods and career later. She's an attractive cold woman behind her pretty figure, she never talk a lot to the people that she doeasn't know well, except it's for business purpose. That's why people around her would get frightened to talk to her unless she's close with. She's a lonely person, and fearful. She's also known as Ice Queen where she makes a point of showing that she is tougher than the rest and not to messed with. But she is an independent woman who works full hearted, she gives all her time for her company and for the succees of her trainees.

Behind her is her pretty personal assistant with her tall body like model, Son Naeun who has been working with Chorong since 3 years ago. She's a loyal Personal assistant and she's the only one that Chorong can trust and be close with. She's more like a little sister for Chorong, but still, she doesn't have any courage to mess up with the older.

"Naeun-ah, how's Big Tone new manager? Does he work well?" the older asked while walking to the meeting roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter