Untittled...

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Chorong-ah?"

Chorong was totally startled when a voice of a woman called her name at that time, she was having a late breakfast in Royal restaurant with Naeun her assistant and Hyunsoo, Big Tone's manager, they're going to have a meeting with the drama producers to talk about Seungwoo's project for a drama soundtrack.

"Eoh, unnie, annyeong" She greeted and bowed to the person who called her. The glare feels so cold between them, Chorong called that person with "unnie" but the tone isn't so friendly.

"Long time no see, how are you?" The woman said.

"I'm fine, you?" Chorong replied back.

"Mm as you see, I'm fine, just a bit busy with the dramas and CFs, how was your work? I've heard your new debuted girl group, and I like them, they're so good" She said again.

"Eoh you heard it? thank you" Chorong replied the woman again.

"Nae, by the way, I have to go for filming, see you next time Chorong-ah, take care, bye"

They wave each other after saying goodbye.

*********

The meeting with the production and music producers team has been started, the deal between the drama team and the agency whom their singer will take parts for the soundtrack has been decided. As from A.Cr Ent, it will be Han Seungwoo, the leader of Big Tone who will sing one of the soundtrack, he composed the song by himself, Chorong and the agency has been agree since it's been acknowledge that Seungwoo's composing ability is really amazing. Meanwhile the other singer will sing the songs that will be composed by other composers. Chorong thinks it's a good project for her artist, to get more acknowledge from others.

Lee Soomin, the producer of this drama who is also a senior actrees, who leads the meeting looked serious looking at the list of the singers who will sing the soundtrack, she observe one by one the name of the singers who have been decided will sing for the drama. 

"Eoh, Park Hyunjoo will also sing for the ost?" She asked when she spotted a name of Park Hyunjoo, as she know, Hyunjoo is also a lead actrees for the drama.

Everyone looked at the meeting leader when she said that.

"Nae, it's a good decision, Hyunjoo-ssi was also a singer, she has a good voice, Mr. Kang Jinwoo suggested her, he has composed the song for Hyunjoo-ssi" one of the meeting attendance said. 

That made Chorong stared at Jinwoo whom his name was mentioned, before this, Jinwoo was the one who asked Chorong to takes part in Hyunjoo's song, but she refused because she wanted to focus on Seungwoo. Naeun, who sits beside her CEO, looked at her with a serious look. She wonders how Chorong can be so cool with this.

"Owh I see, so she will be under KJ music right? I see then, I trust you Jinwoo-nim" Lee Soomin said.

"And Han Seungwoo. Oh, I love this kid, I've seen him in the Masked Singer, he is amazing. Thank you for letting your singer join us for this project Chorong-ssi, I'm glad you suggested him to us" Lee Soonin said again.

"Ah nae Soomin-nim, he's one of the best singer in my company, and his voice and his ballad composing ability will suit this drama a lot, you can trust him" Chorong gave her explaination about Seungwoo, followed by Soomin's nod.

"Well Kang Jinwoo ssi told me that he actually wanted you to take parts on Hyunjoo's song production, and you refused, is that right Chorong-ssi?" Unexpectedly Chorong heard that question, she still can't believe Jinwoo still talk about it after she rejected the offer, heol this man is annoying, Chorong said in her mind. Of course Chorong would responded it coolly.

"Nae, I've told him that I refused it, I need to focus on my own artist this time and I'm sure Hyunjoo-nim would be better under Jinwoo oppa's own hand, I believe that" Chorong tried to explain in a short way so that they won't talk about it again.

That means actually Kang Jinwoo is still expecting that Chorong would agree to takes part for Hyunjoo's song, he trusts Chorong's hand if it's about the singer and the song composition, but unfortunately, Chorong rejected to work with her step sister.

"Ah I see, it's actually good if you could take this chance, I mean, Hyunjoo see is a good singer and you and your company has a very good hands on handling a singer so I think if this work could make a big hit, why not? Could you maybe consider it maybe?" Soomin said, well at this situation, Lee Soomin doesn't know that actually Chorong and Hyunjoo are step sibling. 

"Well, like I said before, I really want to focus on Seungwoo, I've just finished my other artist project, so I think I will just focus on Seungwoo this time" Chorong said calmly,

"Nae, I understand if you really can't take it, maybe it's Kang Jinwoo's time to handle this, I know you're good too Jinwoo-ssi".

******

"Well, I wonder why Jinwoo oppa really wanted Hyunjoo unnie to work with you,, hff he should understand the situation" Naeun said, they have already finished the meeting and on their way back to the company with Hyunsoo behind the steering wheel.

"Hhh nan meolla Naeun-ah, I've called my dad and he even persuaded me too to accept the offer, well of course I won't do that" Chorong said.

"But actually, you could try at least once sajjang-nim" Hyunsoo cluelessly said.

"Hell no Hyunsoo-ya, it's not that I don't want to work with her professionally, but it's BETTER to not to work with her, got it?" Chorong bolded the word better so that Hyunsoo would understand.

"I would have no problem if she's not my step sister, I know she was a good singer too, it was just she was underated at that time, and more I can't imagine what would Bomi said if work with Hyunjoo unnie, you know it Naeun-ah" Chorong tried to explain in a short way and surely, Naeun would understand about this case.

"Hmm, I know it unnie, don't worry, you've made a good decision, let's just focus on Seungwoo".

*********

Seatte, 10:13 pm

"How is it babe? You like it?"

Bomi and Amber were in their mini studio inside their apartment, Amber was showing to Bomi about the song she made recently, she planned to make it for their next comeback soon.

"Mm, good, I love this" Bomi responded, while trying to play the song one more time.

"Yeah of course haha, I'll add the rap in the middle, I want to make a song where everyone would be able to see us while enjoying their coffee" Amber said.

"I love the idea"

"I love you too hahaha" Amber joked, Bomi responded with a smile, she always loves Amber's composed songs, they all are amazing and always good, the meaning of the lyrics and the melodies. She loves how Amber could make the songs with her style but it still suits to Bomi's voice range.

"I'm planning to keep this as accoustic version, but I want to try the band version, I think I'll record it tomorrow, which one do you prefer?" Amber asked.

"I think the accoustic version would be good, it's rare for us having accoustic studio song" Bomi suggest and of course Amber would agree with that.

"Alright then, I haven't given the tittle yet, I'll decide it later, or if you have any idea?!"

Bomi took the lyric paper and read the lyric carefully, line by line , Amber wrote those lyrics by herself, it's been beautiful and Bomi doesn't want to ruin it with her lyrics idea.

"Mmm,, beautiful" She said,

"What?" Amber ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter