Stress

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

It's been few weeks after the duo Kai & Lexa finaly released their new album and did some promotion on many events around US and Canada. The album was quite successfull with few tracks composed by themself. Bomi took a lot of parts on writing lyric and composed few songs too. Amber was really happy that Bomi has improved so much. This album was even better than their last album. And this made the CEO of K-4WD music wanted them to debut in Korea. That was actually a good chance for Bomi to move to Korea permanently so that she can live together with her fiancee.

"Sou guys are getting so much better on every albums" Kenneth, the producer praised them.

"We're just trying to be more mature Ken, we're getting old tho" Amber said jokingly.

"Yea I know, but seriously, you're getting much better and you deserve recognition from big label, you guys should think about it"

"We'll prefer stay like this, we're just glad that people love our music as we're grown up, right Lex"

"Hmmm"

"Unless Miss Lexa agreed to accept the offer from from Korea to work there, she's really doing good there Ken, her composed song did really well on the chart, and the producers there love her work"

"Hhh, don't listen to her Ken, she's just bragging, that's not true"

"But  you have your proof babe, Kenn you should go search the data, to prove what I said, if it's true or not, not just because Lexa is my band mate"

"I will don't worry haha, but you also need to think about your career here, you did well too, see, we still have few more gigs ahead, the people here are so much interested to your music"

"I never knew an accoustic would affect this much, Lex, we need to make more like this in the future"

"Hmm, sure, I love accoustic, as long as it isn't out from our style"

"I got it babe, we just need to hear your thoughts about the offers from Korea, whether you'd accept it or not"

"......" Bomi didn't say a word to respond Amber's utterance.

***

Bomi is in a big confusion right now, she supposed to tell to Kai soon about her plan to move to Korea to live together with her fiancee, but she hasn't even do it yet, she's still feeing hesitate about it. Meanwhile Chorong would keep asking about it, whether she has told Amber about her plan or not, because Bomi said she would talk to Amber once their promotion ended.

"You can't forget your promise to me baby, and appa keep calling me, asking about your plan to join my company here" Chorong asked about it again when they were on a phone call.

"I know unnie, I don't forget about it, I just need a time to talk to Amber, you know it won't be easy" Bomi replied.

Chorong was actually a bit annoyed but she has to understand her fiancee's situation, it's not easy to leave her living partner who has helped her so much till she reached this state now.

"I know baby, you could make sure to her that you would still work with her, it's just the distance is reversed later"

"I know unnie,, I'll talk to her asap"

*********

Bomi's POV

"Heyyy... What happen? spacing out this early?" Amber tapped my shoulder as I was spacing out, I was lazing around in the sofa in the living room after finished talking to Chorong unnie on the phone.

"Eoh, mm nothing..." I lied, I was a little bit confused for the past few days, I really don't know how to tell her about my plan to move to Korea.

"Ow alright, if there is something's bothering you, you know, you can share to me, I know you Lex, we've been living together for more than 7 years..."

Dang.. That's it, that's what's bothering me since few weeks ago. We have been living together for 7 years, we're not only friends, we have been more like sisters, Amber is like an older sister to me who takes care of me so well ever since she found me accidentaly in America and then brought me to Seattle, she even introduced me to her family like I'm the part of her family, her sister loves me so much she often cook me my favorite foods. We've been this close as bestfriends, we even had for many times even though we're not even a couple, people called it friends with benefit. Well I actually regret for doing that and for this thing, I will keep it as secret from Chorong unnie forever or she would kill me if she finds out about it. I can't even imagine, she would be jealous by seeing Amber kissed me a long time ago.

I really don't know how to tell her, I can't imagine what her reaction would be, what if she'll get mad, what if she gets mad and ends up hating me and think about me as a traitor.

"Heyyyy,,," She tapped me once again.

"Eoh? y-yes" I replied stutteredly.

"Gosh, what's bothering you babe, you seems thinking about heavy things? Go tell me if I can help you maybe"

"Eoh, about this, I... I think I need to talk to you" I dared myself to start to talk.

"Talk to me?? about what?" She frowned, I don't even know if she has some feeling about me leaving Seattle or not.

"Listen Kai, I,,, " I take a deep breath, it's really hard to tell while she's keep staring at me like this, but I have to tell her.

"Hhhhff.. Look, I,, I'm planing about moving back to Korea.." I finally speak with a heavy breath, but it feels good seems like a heavy problem has come out from my life.

"......"

This is it, this is what I'm scared of, I'm scared of what Amber reaction might be, I'll accpet if she might get mad to me.

"Wow, really??"

I take a look at her, she looks calm, not as I expected, but I'm glad, she has probably predicted this thing since I'm back with Chorong unnie.

"Hmm..." I nodded calmly.

"Hmm,, that's a good news, I've expected that, but I never expect it would be this fast, but yeah, I'm glad to hear that, I'm serius Lex, I'm happy you're finally going back to your family"

"I'm sorry if I have to tell this fast, I... I've been thinking about this, since a long time ago, about anything, about our music, our band, you know,, it's not easy for me" I said the fact, it's not easy.

"I know Lex, you don't have to apologize for me okay, I've been thinking about that too since you've started back to your family and your girlfriend, and more, you have more contract and job offers there in Korea, I'm seriously happy that you finally make a move, it's not just about your career I know it. If you think this is a good way for you,,, well,,,, do it,,, go ahead,, we can still work together." She said calmly, I love how she's being so mature and not being selfish for keeping me with her forever.

No One’s POV

“Alright Good afternoon everyone, we meet again wih K! News Entertainment with me your favourite host, Park Seulmi, and this time, heummm, aren’t you wondering where I am right now? Yessss, I’m inside the beautiful building, beautiful practice room and I’m sure you know where I am, and I’m sure you guys know who are our special guests today,, yes, I’m here with..... Honeybeee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter