I Won't Leave You.

When You Give An Alien A Cookie

Chae Ri nervously fidgeted left and right in her tiny bedroom. An alien fell from the sky. An alien entered her mind. An alien kissed her. Now, the alien followed her home, and is currently sitting crosslegged on her bed, staring at her with his piercing eyes. 

 

"What?" Ljoe shifted around on her bed. She continued to stare at him.

 

"Human, I'm hungry." Ljoe extended a hand out, waiting for another cookie.

 

"You... How.. How did you find me?" She stuttered.

 

 

 

5 hours ago~

 

She pushed him away, and dashed towards the departing bus. Banging on the door, the annoyed looking bus driver stopped to let her on.

 

"Can't you wait for another?" The driver rolled his eyes at her.

 

Chae Ri sat at the back of the bus. "Aliens exsist?!" She said to herself.

 

She peered through the window looking around for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. "I lost him" 

 

When she got home it was around 11 in the evening.  Chae Ri took her shoes off, and headed straight to her bed. She let her body fall into the springy matress. It hurt, but she chose to ignore how the metal springs jabbed against her stomach.

 

Clothes were scattered all over her small apartment, and empty wrappers of food were littered here and there. The remains of a broken vase sat in the corner along with withering yellow daisies. A few picture frames were thrown on the ground, and the broken shards of glass were scattered along the floor. Her bedroom was small, but a very practical size. A bed was all she had placed in it. The walls were a dull shade of cream, and the wood flooring was sratched everywhere from other tenants moving in and out.

 

Her eyes were slowly starting to shut, when suddenly she heard someone banging at her door. Closing her eyes she forced the sound out of her head. The knocking persisted. Furiously, she threw her pillow over her head. The knocking grew louder.

 

"Who the f*** is that?! It's 11pm! People need to sleep!" She stormed towards the door and flung it wide open. Her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her.

 

 

"I told you that Aliens have a lot of stamina." Ljoe welcomed himself inside her apartment, looking curiously around, almost with a horrified look.

Slowly coming back to her senses, she tried to push him back out with her remaining strength. "Hey! What are you doing?" She yelled while trying to shove him away.

 

"How can you leave an Alien alone? I was hungry." Ljoe pouted, and continued to explore the tiny, disgruntled apartment.

 

Chae Ri gave up shoving him out, and followed him inside. Looking like a fascinated tourist, Ljoe was poking things around. He stopped when he went inside her bedroom. He stared curiously at the lumpy matress in front of him. He hasn't seen anything like it back on his planet. Climbing onto the bed, he sat up cross legged. He was amused that it was quite bouncy.

 

"What is this?" Ljoe asked, amused. Frowning, she ignored his question.

 

"What?" Ljoe shifted around on her bed. She continued to stare at him.

 

"Human, I'm hungry." Ljoe extended a hand out, waiting for another cookie.

 

"You... How.. How did you find me?" She stuttered.

 

 

 

"I followed your scent." He smiled. Chae Ri's eyes widened as she shook her head.

 

"Leave." Pointing to the door, she hoped he got the picture.

 

"I don't want to." He relaxed his body on her bed. "What is this thing for?" Furious that he ignored her, she threw a pillow at his head.

"Ooof! Hey!" Ljoe picked up the pillow. "It's... So soft!" He nuzzled it against him.

 

Chae Ri rolled her eyes. "What do you want from me?! Are you here to abduct me?! Hurry and get it over with!" Her face was reddening.

 

"Abduct you?!" Ljoe repeated in disbelief.

 

"Don't Aliens do that?! Don't they abduct humans, experiment on them to death, and dump them?"

 

"I don't know where you learned that from, but that's ridiculous." He shook his head, offended at the statement.

 

"Oh really?! Then just eat my brains."

 

"What?!" Ljoe looked at her shockingly in disgust. "Alien's only consume naturally grown stardust!"

 

"Then what do you want from me? Huh?!"

 

"Let me stay with you until I regain my memory." He stood up from her bed.

 

"What?!"

 

"Let me stay with you. All you gotta do is feed me, and let me stay at your place."

 

"No-"Just then the door opened. Chae Ri's eyes rounded in shock.

 

"Chae Ri?" It was her ex-boyfriend, Bang Minsoo [CAP]. Closing the bedroom door behind her, she slowly stood in front of him.

 

"Wh-why did you come in?" She avoided looking into his eyes.

 

"I'm just here to get my sweater." Cap brushed her off, and headed towards her bedroom.

 

When he opened the door his jaw dropped. There on the bed was shirtless Ljoe, hugging a pillow.

 

"Oh. Another human." Placing the pillow down, he stood up from the bed and stood in front of him. 

 

"You break up with me because you caught me making out with a girl, but you're worse. You're sleeping around?!" Cap hissed at Chae Ri, while all she could do was to force her tears not to flow down.

 

Clenching tightly onto her chest, she finally looked into his penetrating eyes. "I did nothing wrong. You know it too." She said calmly.

 

"Oh so this guy just randomly fell from the sky and ended up on your bed, shirtless."

 

"That's exactly what happened! He's-" Chae Ri forced a sudden stop to her sentence.

 

"Whatever." Cap grabbed the sweater that was hanging behind the door, and walked out.

 

Tears started to stream down Chae Ri's face as she desperately struggled to hold herself back from holding onto him. The door slammed shut.

 

Ljoe looked at her curiously. Back on his planet, tears were only shown when an Alien has felt intense physical pain. Like getting ran over by a shuttle, or getting crushed by a falling meteor.  

 

He continued to studied her.

 

"Please leave me alone." Chae Ri slip into her bed. Pulling the covers over her head, she continued to painfully curse herself. 

 

 

"Where does she hurt so much?" Ljoe whispered to himself.  He flopped onto the couch in the living room.

 

"Chae Ri..." Ljoe thought back to when Chae Ri was clenching onto her chest. Slowly raising his hand, he placed it on his chest. "Mine kinda hurts too..."

 

Suddenly Chae Ri came running out of her bedroom. She swept past Ljoe, and out the door.

 

"Hey!-" He tried to call her. Ljoe stood up and followed her out. "This human loves to run." He grumbled.

 

 

  

Chae Ri ran down the street calling Cap back. "Minsoo! Minsoo!" She shouted louder.

 

 

Ljoe quickly spotted her, he was about to take another step towards her, but he didn't want her to run away again. He leaned behind the wall, watching her. Chae Ri collapsed onto her knees.  

 

 

"He left.... He left me." Her sobs grew louder. "No one cares! Can't someone stay for once?!?" She shouted to the sky. She crumbled on the cold pavement. Chae Ri laid herself down in the middle of the road. Looking up at the sky, she blamed it for everything that happened to her.

 

 

"Kill me now." She pleaded. "Please kill me now!!" She felt the ground rumble beneath her. Closing her eyes, she waited.

 

 

Ljoe dashed out from behind the wall, and quickly grabbed her before she was ran over. The car honked furiously, and managed to avoid hitting the dimly lit lamp post.

 

They rolled to the side of the street, as the car drove away. Ljoe held Chae Ri tightly in his arms to protect her from the near impact of the car. When they stopped rolling,  she landed on top of him, her face directly on Ljoe's hard beating chest. Chae Ri wrapped her arms around his neck, and continued to cry her heart out. 

 

 

"Are you hurt?" He whispered.

 

"Stay with me. Please don't go." Tears were streaming uncontrollably down her sorrowful eyes. "Don't go. Please. Please." She cried out.

 

Ljoe started to  lightly  her head. A comforting feeling escaped her wounded heart, and the tears have ceased from falling. 

 

"I won't leave you." He whispered back. "Don't leave me either. Don't ever do that again." 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

AN: Hello my lovely readers!! Well this chapter took a while because I had such a hard time deciding on CAP's character, and the ending of this chapter. Would you guys believe me if I said I did this chapter 4 times? xD. Anyways thank you for commenting! REally appreciate it! And thanks for subscribing! Please do comment, and lemme know if you guys are still enjoying this :'). Chapter 3 will be out earlier than this.. hopefully. :D. Thank you again!!! MWAAAAHS!