"It Won't Hurt. I Promise."

When You Give An Alien A Cookie

 

Lee Chae Ri sat down at the local Ramyun shop and hid herself behind a large group of customers.

 

"I'm going crazy, seriously. Sh!t like this happens to me all the time. I must be cursed" She hissed under her breath.

 

Just then the weird man at the beach waved at her from outside the window.

 

"Cookie Human!" He yelled through the glass. The people looked at them with curious eyes.

 

Chae Ri ducked lower.

 

"Human who threw a cookie at me. " To her surprise, he was already inside the restaurant, crouching down in front of her, his face only a few centimeters away from hers. Her heart skipped a beat at the sudden closeness.

 

She hastily stood up, and his hand quickly held on to her wrist, to which she quickly shoved off.

 

"Where are you running to now? I'll always be able to catch up. Don't you know that Human's don't have that much stamina as Alien's do? Average mating time of humans is 30 minutes, while Alien's can last a minimum of 48 hours"

 

 

The people in the restaurant stopped slurping their noodles and stared at them once again. A mother quickly covered her little boy's ears with her hands.

An elderly woman shook her head in disbelief. "Aigoo, youngsters these days" An Ahjusshi from across the table, agreed as he nodded his head. Soon the whole restaurant was inserting awkward situations in their head.

 

"Must be a young couple that eloped, and due to hard life, they've gone crazy." A middle aged chubby lady acted concerned.

Chae Ri glared and the group of people continued to stuff their mouths.

 

"Out! Get out of my restaurant!" The Ramyun shop owner shooed them away with a broom.

 

Chae Ri sighed and slopped down on a bench down the street.

 

"Human. Give me another one." He waved the crunched up package in front of her.

 

"Get lost." She told him coldly.

 

"What?" He sat down beside her, and looked at her as if he was trying to pin her down. The stare was enough to break the awkward silence.

"Stop looking at me you crazy bastard!" She stood up once again, and he quickly followed her.

 

"Stop following me!" She glared at him, hoping that he will finally get the picture.

 

"Cookie," he reached his hand out.

"You're crazy." She reached into her backpack and pulled out the remaining 3 she had. "Here, now take them and go away." She sat back down on the bench and waited for him to leave.

 

He sat down, and examined the packages closely once more. She stared at him frustratingly as he failed to open the simple packaging. Finally she couldn't take any more of it, and grabbed the cookie package out of his hand ripping it open for him. He smiled brightly at her, she shyly looked away.

 

"Guess people can’t be pretty and sane," she whispered under her breath.

"This too." He handed her another one, and she effortlessly opened it. He looked quite amazed. Quickly devouring it, he  gave her the last package to open. She sighed and opened it again. He smiled even wider.

 "You're a bit loose up there, right?" She pointed to his head.

 

"My head loose? Silly human." He chuckled. "...A humans' head can get loose?" Suddenly his expression switched from an innocent cookie loving kid, to a university student that was surprised to see a brand new subject on his exam paper.

 

She rolled her eyes at the question.

 

 Chae Ri still cannot believe the situation she is in. A box shaped metal thing fell from the sky and into the ocean, and this weirdo in front of her seemed to have come out of it. She scratched her head.

 

"You were swimming earlier right? That thing that fell from the sky, was probably a broken satellite, hey?" She asked.

 

"I came from that 'broken satellite', and what is swimming?" She hated how he emphasized 'broken satellite' as if he was mocking her.

 

"That thing you did to get out of the water." Chae Ri sighed, she can't believe she was actually explaining what swimming was. He looked fascinated.

 

"Well, it was nice talking to you. Bye." She stood up, and he quickly stopped her again. "What now?" She groaned.

 

"Let me come with you. Just until I regain my memory. I remember my past, but I just can't remember why I'm on your planet." He looked at her earnestly. His eyes met hers, and she couldn't help but blush.

 

"You're turning pink." Shocked, he took two steps back. She wondered why he moved away so quickly.

 

"Back on my planet, things turn pink when they're about to explode." He took another step back. "Judging from your pink level, you're at the 5 minute countdown." She cannot believe how ridiculous this man was. She turned pink simply because the weirdo looked cute for a moment.

 

"I'm not going to explode!"

 

 

 

"Humans don't explode?"

 

"No. Do 'Aliens' do?"

 

"That's ridiculous" He laughed.

 

"Look, enough with the Alien thing." She put on her backpack, and tried to leave for the one millionth time.

 

"What?" He shot her a puzzled look.

 

"You're a 'human' like me. I don't like it too. Before you appeared out of nowhere, I was going to drown myself because I hate this life. Humans are disgraceful hypocrites. Didn't you hear all those people talking inside the Ramyun shop? People like them inhabit our world. So if you don't want to be a human, go kill yourself. Don't pretend to be something else. You're only giving people rocks that they can chuck at you. Now please, leave me alone." Chae Ri turned around.

 

"You don't believe me." He put on a cunning smirk, and walked closer to her.

 

"Hey, stop right there" She warned.

 

"I'll prove it to you." He took a few more steps towards her direction, now he was only an arm's length away.

 

"I'll scream." That was the best threat that she was able to make up.

 

"It won't hurt. I promise. I'm gentle when it comes to this kind of stuff." Before she had a chance to run, he slid his arm around her waist, twisting her to face him. He hand now shifted to the curve of her back to support her. "Close your eyes." He whispered into her ear. She felt shivers run up her spine.

"I-I'm going to sc-scream-" She flinched as his head was so close to hers, she could feel his breath tickle softly on her chin. Tightly closing her eyes, she waited for what he was going to attempt. Suddenly he stuck the tip of his pinky finger into her left nostril.

 

 

"See, I'm now in your head." She heard the weird man's voice in her head. Slowly she opened her eyes to look at him.

 

"What? Still can believe it?" He smirked. She closely examined his lips to see if the sound really did come from her head.

 

"Wow. Is it ever hard to prove something to you?" There was no doubt that the voice was coming from her head. She pushed him away, squeezing her nose shut.

 

"What? Going to run away again?"

 

 Lee Chae Ri badly wanted to run away, yet she couldn't manage to take even one step back. Once again he positioned his hand at the curve of her back, and tilted her chin up with his other hand to meet her eyes.

 

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Ljoe." Ljoe slowly leaned in towards her lips and kissed her lightly.

 

 

"That's the human way to say hi, right?" He leaned in once more, this time the kiss was deeper. She tried to pull away, but his lips pouted and pleaded with hers to not let go.

 

 

 

~~~

 

AN: Hello subscribers ^____^~ and new readers (?)

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Does anyone else wish that an Ljoe would just fall from the sky? ;')

I do..... >_<. Lol.