Bits

THE BROWN EYED MODEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It happened when Jaejoong was still seven, when his father died. It was a car accident, and fortunately his mother survived the same accident too...but since then she's been in the wheelchair.

His late father's cousin, Joong, ironically had been on his mother's side all those griefing times. Giving her strengths, that in the first place he has no right to. And to the amazement and objections of everyone, eight months after the death of his father, his mother married Joong.

After a few months of their wedding, Joong met the young and beautiful Park Kim.

Aside from being beautiful and young, Park Kim was also smart and ambitious. She wants to be at the top of the world. She wants to be rich. And she thought Joong was the answer for that.

She was already carrying Joong's child, Sandara, when she learned that Joong was a family man. Her anger couldn't do anything since she needs his financial support in her pregnancy.

Sandara Park was already seven years old when Kim learned that Joong had no plan to divorce his legal wife, like what he's been telling her to. His wife is rich, no wonder.

One plan formed in her head, she brought the young Sandara in Jaejoong's Family farm in Busan.

Jaejoong saw the Park's in their gate, and was forced to get down from his owner type jeep.

"I'm the son of the owner of that house," he said respectfully. It was a good relief for him when there's still no one from their house notice the Park's presence.

"I'm Park Kim and I'm with my child...Me and Joong's child..." she declared confidently.

Jaejoong who had been seventeen years old at that time was shocked. He looked down at the young girl who seemed frightened at his presence. He looked at his house and glad that there's still no one who noticed them. A worried frown crossed his forehead.

"Uncle Joong is my stepfather and he's not here. You can ride with me in the jeep and let's talk everything."

"There's nothing to talk." Kim said firmly. "Joong deceived me. And if he has no plan to leave his wife, then, I'm leaving his child to him! Sandara has a right to claim his wealth as well!"

Jaejoong's frown deepened. "Don't scandalized here, Ma'am," he said. "My mother is sick and--"

There's something sparked in Kim's eyes. "That's good. If she's dead, Joong will marry me."

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at this. "If there is something gonna happen to my mother, you'll be responsible for it." there's danger in his voice. "And if my mother died, he still won't be with you. You are not the first woman Joong deceived in their marriage. And you'll not be the last."

Kim glared at him. "You're lying!"

"Like you, those women belived that Joong is a wealthy man also. And since he's with a sick wife, those women believed he will leave her soon. But you're all wrong." he smirked pitifully. "How can he leave my mother when he needs her to sustain his luxuries? Where will he get his money for his gambling? Huh."

"Joong owned this land!"

"That's what you believe...and all the other women in his life. But you can ask around. " he as if offered his hand around. "The people here can testify how Joong wasted the money that does not belong to him!"

"No..." she droned weakly.

"It's the truth." he narrowed his eyes, anger he couldn't hide. "What else could you expect from the women after Joong...of course just like him. Fortune hunters...free loaders. In the first place, that's the reason why he married my mother!"

Kim reddened in embarassment at the insult. She couldn't say anything to defend herself.

After a while, she harshly released Sandara's hand from clutching her clothes. She angrily faced Jaejoong. "Your uncle deceived me. He will pay for this. I won't go until he arrives. Rich or not, I'll leave his child to him!"

Jaejoong was worried again. When he looked at Sandara, he shook at her mother's wail. The little girl was at the verge of tears. On her face was fear and confusion. And the little girl, if she was Joong's daughter, was his cousin, whatever circumstaces they may be.

He looked at Kim again. "Okay, I'll give you an offer..."

Kim smirked. "If it's not a million you'll going to offer, don't bother..."

"I won't offer you money I don't have. What I wanted to say is leave the child to me..." He looked down at Sandara who widened her eyes at this.

"To you!"

"That's what you planned in the first place, right? To leave your child to him. He won't bother with a child, even if it's his own. I know him better than you do. And I'm doing this for my mother's sake because I won't forgive you and Joong if something happened to my mother!"

"You are worried about your mother?" Kim said sarcastically, "but you want me to leave Sandara to you. How will you explain this to her?"

"That's my own problem. But I don't want you waiting him here to scandalize."

Kim was silent for a long while. Measuring her stares in the young man. She gave him a hatred look from the insult he gave her. Fortune hunters...free loaders.

Jaejoong looked at their big house. He heaved a deep sigh before anger came back to him. He walked towards his car to get something in the glove compartment before going back to the older woman.

"To quicken your decision..." he offered her a check. "1,100,000 won. That's my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter