Crumpled Papers and Tears

THE BROWN EYED MODEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is setting when Jiyong went back to the lighthouse. He parked his Bentley car near the kitchen building. Then walked towards the front door and remove the lock.

After a while he ascended the stairs. He found Sandara promptly sitting on the floor, watching television. She seemed already done taking her bath because she’s wearing another shirt. His shirt.

She was sitting on the floor in lotus position. Seemed does not care to show her legs. He knew she had nothing on under his shirt. Excluding, if she attempted to wear one of his underwear, which he doubted she would dare.

In his days with the women, never did he encounter any of them attempted to wear his top. Those women prefer to show their ness in front of him.

And seeing Sandara again with his own shirt, a sudden heat spread through him down to the middle of his thighs. He took a deep breath and cleared his throat and willed the arousal to go away.

Sandara glanced towards his direction as if she just only noticed his presence now. “Oh. So my jailer’s back,” she said, one sardonic smile on her lips.

Jiyong didn’t like her calmness, most especially her sarcasm to him. He expected her to be sitting on the floor, sulking, while waiting for his return. Or he would see everything inside the house broken and shattered into pieces. If he will base it on her actions earlier.

Especially when he left the door below open. He does not want to do it from the first place, yes. But she was safer locked inside. When she said she fear to be lock up, he somewhat believe it. And if she really was telling the truth, she would not be scared if he will let some doors below open. She can move freely inside the house.

He couldn’t risk giving her the chance to escape. She can use one of his shorts, if she wants to, even if it is oversize for her. There are many options and ways for her to escape if ever. It’s true that it will be difficult for her to track the right way going to the town and be out of the ranch’s premises, but he does not want to compromise her safety if she will get herself lost.

“I already use your television. I’m bored…” the VCDs in the rack are now properly arranged. “I already watched all of them too. Don’t you have any here?” she asked nonchalantly, her voice rimed with ice.

He ignored her remarks and instead threw to her the bags he brought. He saw how her eyes sparked in interest when she looked inside the bag.

“Hm. Chrome Hearts brands?” she cocked an eyebrow. “Is there any store here in this island? Well, I wouldn’t be surprised. For a filthy rich like you?”

Jiyong ignored her again. “My cousin lent you some of her clothes…”

“Lent?” she repeated. “So, there is someone who knows I am here?”

“As a guest,” he answered in a bored tone. He focused his gaze on the shopping bag. “That will suit for your size.  You’re thinner but you are almost of the same height.”

“Slim,” she corrected. She started to check the clothes in the shopping bag. Half dozen women shirts, two nightwear—oversized t-shirts printed with Tigger and Pooh in front. A soft smile appeared her lips.

And Jiyong could not believe that a simple as a smile affected him. “If I follow Boa’s commands, she will choose negligees over that,” he said in an obstinate voice to get rid what he is feeling.

Sandara continued to remove the clothes from the bag. Three walking shorts and two blue jeans. Everything is branded. Except for the dozen of knickers and all are white in color.

“Those are of free sizes,” Jiyong continued, “The underwears are new. I asked someone to buy them. I hope Nanny Rudely got your size correctly. They are not imported,” he said with a sneer, “but it will serve its purpose.”

For the second time around, Jiyong found Sandara blushing. But he noticed how she hid her embarrassment well.

“Thank you,” she said insincerely. She picked one tee and walking shorts and underwear then walked towards the bathroom.

Jiyong followed her with his gaze until she closed the bathroom door. He took a deep breath after and surveyed the place. Nothing had change. It is still the same.

But he knew it is not his room anymore. He can smell in the air the natural scent and smell of a woman. Even in his own pillow, mark of Sandara lingers there.

And he hated her all the more. She ruined the peace and privacy of this place. Though it wasn’t her fault that he brought her here, there is still one sum total—Sandara invaded his life.

He sighed heavily. He stepped towards the computer table when he noticed something like crumpled papers on the floor. Maybe she failed to throw them properly in the trash bin.

Jiyong picked the papers and threw them properly in the waste bin.

--

 

After putting the clothes on, Sandara quickly went out the bathroom. She briefly stopped when she was face with the topless Jiyong. His bareness and right places of healthy muscles are well presented to her. She held her breaths.

The man was handsome and overwhelmingly masculine. Not to mention he was also rich. Enough reasons to make women go gaga to him.

But cobras could be handsome too. But it didn’t make them less repulsive.

She stood straight. She couldn’t afford the luxury of watching the beautiful male body. She had to move fast. She saw Jiyong glanced at her direction before he brought the goblet containing the wine to his lips.

Her eyes are now focuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter