I'm confussed

The Phone xD

After Arrived at home i hear my phone was ringging and it's L.joe i did't answer it because i know he will ask the same thing at the park.Then suddently Youngmin phone was ringging and it is from kwangmin. I answer it.

''anneyonghaseyo'' i said

''Anneyonghaseyo too,This is Youngmin kwangmins elder brother''

''Owh i know :D I'm Kim that girl bumped you at the park earlyer''

''Yah,Thank god can you keep my phone? can a tommorow we meet at school i mean at studio.You can meet boyfriend?''

''O-----Okay i think.But i when?''

''After school?''

''Okay but i have to go with my oppa? do you know Infinite?''

''Infinite that dancing mechine? Yeaaaa ''

''I must go there with one of them i think SungJong oppa okay? can a?''

''Okay! SungJong sumbaenim right? HAHA,He is cute Awwwww''

''Yea,meet at the studio tomorrow ^_^ Bye''

After i ended the call i was like .Yahhh his Voice is cuter than Sungjong oppa ^_^.Suddently,Infinite came into my home ^_^ and they also decited to ask TeenTop to join them.And i was like Whatta Why they ask them tooooooooooooooooo ! OMG , i was sitting with the maids and i just fell like wanna run like hell.L.joe just Smirks and smile at me i just smile back while holding 2 phones.SungJong and SungGyu oppa ask me about the phone. So i  just say about that and i ask SungJong Oppa to come with me tomorrow and he can .HAHA. i was like happy to meet Youngmin. and suddently, L.joe ccome's near me and Changjo also with him LOL . I know L.joe and changjo is cool but I like cute guy more like Youngmin and chunji? Chunji also smile at me and sungjong oppa just look at me like i was doing a crime at my own home LOL. 

TeenTop talked with Infinite and start doing a dance battle and they want me to be the judge because i wanna be dance machine like them so they have to dance infront of me LOL.Think they are showing off there dance move at TeenTop ^_^.Then Infinite dance BTW i was like :0 Woah they are good then teen top dance CRAZY and i was like Yahhhhh ! i decided to learn how to dance BTD and CRAZY . i learned crazy first and i felt like too tired and suddently i felt when dancing and i don't know who catch me.

The next morning at my home i saw L.joe was there behind my bed .I think he waits for me ^_^ Then i went out and i saw Infinite and other Teentop were chatting and getting ready to go to school. And i ask the maids to make breakfast for me and L.joe. I ask chunji why L.joe was at my room he said he was waiting for me to awake last night.LOL i was like WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He is kind

AT my room ^_^ 

Me: L.joe chi wake up sunrise it's already 7.00

L.joe:what? who is this?

Me: it's KimAimiHyun ^_^ Thanks ya wait for me last night?

L.joe: Are you okay?

Me: Yea,leats go to school okay?

 

Suddently he kiss my forehead and hugged me tight like.Okay now i really confused i Like Youngmin but I think L.joe is kind and he is not a playboy too Man.I'm stuck .We all go to school. When reses L.joe just looking at me all the time .

After school 

i meet youngmin