The Party begins

The Phone xD

''KimAimiHyun~~~!'' Sungyeol oppa wake me up. 

For me he is the best i was lucky have him as my oppa .

''KimAimiHyun , wake up dongsaeng it is 7.00 already''

''What? 7.00 AM?'' I said

''Yea,what u thought 5.00AM? wae are you sleepy? what time you sleep last night? I thought you sleep early?''

''Oppa i was at the studio last night i was practicing for the conccerts with my friends''

''Then is that you excuses? late at school,Now i'm gonna be late too dongsaeng''

''Yea,mianhe oppa''

''Go take a shower, The maids have prepared our breakfast.Take a shower in 5 minutes and eat al so 5 minutes and we should arive at school at 7.40 Noww''

I nooded because i was sleepy so i take a shower in 5 minutes and i eated breakfast also in 5 minutes.I thought the driver send us to the school but The driver send us to the park.I wish i could scream like hell now because it is already 8.00 AM And I'm so dead if i go to class today.So i decided to walk to school because the park in not to far from school but my oppa take my hand and he said ''You will be fine my cute dongsaeng'' I just smile but the driver just drive the car and he sent us to another park .He gave me a mini skirt and a shirt . He said i must wear that so i changed in a bathroom near there.After i came out i saw my brother at infront at the car.I came to him and

''Sungyeol Oppa,Why i suppos to wear this? and why we are not going to school today?''

''Yah,Dongsaeng you look more prettyer than before :D U will know why.....''

Sungyeol oppa walked with you then after a long walk at part he called someone but i can't hear anything.It must be the Infinite i think? Maybe another thing will goes on between them maybe? He ended the call and he said we have to go to the river at the park.Now i remember there is a river at this park .Then we walk slowly because Sungyeol oppa is calling someone so we have to walk slowly .Then we arive at the river .I saw cakes,Baloons,Present and more.I was blank because i don't know who is this for.Then

''SUPRISE KimAimiHyun'' INFINITE SCREAM

''LOL? for me? woah ! i forgot my own birthday''

''KimAimiHyun u should see at your phone now we have something for you''

Then i open my fone and sees Infinite picture it says happy birthday,and i saw one more messege it is a video And it's from TEENTOP ,What? since when they are my bestie that know my birthday? in that video they said they will never leave you alone? What i don't get this? Then L.joe say he like's you for a long time ago.after that,You got many messege from your friends and you also got a messege from your parents.

''Kim~~! dongsaeng? why are you so quite ?'' Sungjong ask me

''Owh, Nothing? I just wondering''

''About what? Can i know Kim dongsaeng?''

''Yea, You'r my cute oppa arnt you why can't you know LOL. ,wait my friend is calling me okay wait for me? ^_^''

''Okay ,take your time ^_^'' he makes his angelic smile LOL and his cute voice wanna make me scream

Friends wish me a happy birthday and ask me why i'm not at home and school.Thats only i talked and talked and excidently i bumped at someone, Infinite did't help me because they think i know this cute guy.

''Mianhe'' I said

''Owh, it's not your fault girl :D'' He makes his angelic smile and i smile back at him. He has a Yellow hair and his cute face was so cute!

''sorry okay? ''

''Okay ,My name is Jo Youngmin i'm from Kirin Art High School and i'm from boyfriend''

''What Boyfriend? Awwww cute ^_^ Okay i'm KimAimiHyun and i'm from Kirin art high school too but i havent debut yet :D''

''Okay i gotta go bye''

And suddently SungJong came at me :D and he ask me about that. i just smile and looking down >_< then suddently i saw a Phone, It's not mine and Infinite's member ,They fone are at them.I just take that phone and open that phones now i see at the friend list is Kwangmin Boyfriend .I think this fone is Youngmin i try called Boyfriends member but no answer so i just take the phone and i wanted to gave to him tomorow.

''Kim what the thing you wanna say to me?'' Sungyeol said while his hand was at my shoulder .

''see my phone,There's the reveive Messege and there's the video you gotta see this''

''Okay :D what the? L.joe like's you? He is single right? and he want you?''

''so?''

''Just take him Teentop are not as bad as you think LOL L.joe is the most Hottes guy in teentop''

''But i think i like someone else maybe?''

''who?''

''You will know''

''Then L.joe? Poor cute guy rejected by my dongsaeng LOL''

''Do you know Youngmin from Boyfriend?''

''Yea,The yellow hair guy and they already 8 moths debut right?''

''I don't know about that i think i likes him he is kindda cute ? right?''

''Yea bbut many girls like him and he has a twin brother named Kwangmin right?''

''Woah so that kwangmin is his Twin? I wish i could Meet him tomorrow''

''You really like him?''

''IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ''

Then suddently a 'BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG' sound . it was SungGyu oppa he felt .LOL everybody was laughting at him then i and sungjong oppa quikly help him.His face turned red HAHA.

''SungGyu oppa wanna know something?''

''Your face was red''

He is damn shy with his clumsyness ! Then the party begins .Suddently,TeenTop came to me.Infinite just smile at me and say ''Good luck'' OMGGGG sungjong oppa invited them? LOL HE IS MEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

''Hi,gotta video? '' L.joe said to me

''Yea ^_^' "

"I do mean it.I don't say that to non special person''

''Really,do you really mean That?''

''LOL, yes my dear, so?''

I just smile at him and i go to Dongwoo oppa -..- Infinite oppa is The best ! i can tell them anything ! 

Then after hours we party then suddently Infinite oppa ask me go in the car and i arrive at home and Infinite oppas followed me ^_^

I can't say bye to teentop because Infinite oppas was rushing me to get in the car.