Let Me Know-SeokJin Final

Let Me Know YoonJin

Yoongi took SeokJin to his house. As he unlocked the front door, SeokJin couldn't help but feel like a burden.

"I'm sorry" apologized SeokJin for the nth time.

"Hyung, one more apology from you and you will not get any food for the next week" replied Yoongi.

Seokjin looked hurt and scared. 'would he really do that?'

"Yeah, I saw how much you enjoyed eating." laughed Yoongi seeming to understand what SeokJin was thinking.

As they entered, Yoongi went directly into his room and set SeokJin's luggage down.

"I kinda don't have the guest room ready, since no one sleeps here but me" said Yoongi.

"Oh thats okay! I can sleep on the couch!" 

"No, that'll make me feel bad, you can sleep in my room. I don't move very much when I sleep, so you should be fine with that."

Seokjin was about to protest when he saw Yoongi sit down on his bed and pat the seat next to him, signalling for Seokjin to join him. SeokJin slowly sat down on the fluffy blanket and immediately smiled at how mature yet childish Yoongi's bedroom looked. 

"I'll be right back" said Yoongi leaving the room. Seokjin only gave a slight nod as continued to explore Yoongi's room. 

SeokJin walked towards the window that seemed to not have been open for a long time. He saw the dirt beginning to form around the window. He saw how neatly yet disorganized Yoongi's desk was. Scattered papers with scribbles on them which he assumed were song lyrics.

He picked one up and read carefully what was behide a line crossing it out.

"Tell me why ,you're so far away.

Why?

Can't you see me in your eyes anymore"

Yoongi soon came back and saw how Seokjin had wandered around with eyes as innocent and curious as a childs. He coughed trying to get the elders attention. It worked as the elder quickly turned around with a worried expression.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea to go outside without a coat!" Seokjin lectured as he walked towards Yoongi. 

"Maybe I wanted you to take care of me?" smiled Yoongi.

SeokJin just laughed and took the snacks Yoongi had brought. 

"Sorry hyung, I'm not much of an eater, so this is all I have" mumbered Yoongi.

"No, It's alright. I'll cook all of our meals! I'm sure you'll love it" replied SeokJin as he followed Yoongi back inside the bedroom. 

"Go sit down" said Yoongi while putting on a movie on his laptop and connecting it to his TV.

"We're watching a movie?" asked Seokjin sitting on the soft bed.

"Did you not suggest it?" 

"Well, yes" said Seokjin softly.

He'd be lying if he said he didn't like how Yoongi had been treating him. It was kind and loving even with his sarcastic come backs. 

Yoongi sat next to seokjin and wrapped the blanket around them. He leaned his back against his soft bed frame. He decided purchasing a pillow bed frame was one of his best decisions. 

"Beauty and the beast" started playing and SeokJin's smile grew wider.

"You like Disney movies?" asked SeokJin.

"Well, my brother does, and he left a couple here so I assumed you would like them" replied a content Yoongi. 

They softly talked while watching the movie. SeokJin had noticed the look Yoongi gave the man that was with Namjoon.  Of course he wouldn't dare ask about it, since it could completely ruin the mood, but he was planning on asking about it later. 

The movie began to near its end, and SeokJin slowly placed his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi knew he had to tell the older about Jimin someday. He also had to clean his "guest room" ,which was Jimin's, in order to give it to SeokJin. He sighed when he heard the olders soft breaths indicating he was drifting off into sleep. SeokJin unconsciously leaned closer to Yoongi causing the younger to tense but quickly relax from the warmth he felt.

"He was my second love, Jimin, He was the one that left me" whispered Yoongi thinking back to his college years.
"I was always afraid...scared of this monster inside of me. I couldn't control the thoughts I had. I began to fear going outside a-" Yoongi held back from crying. His body shaking as he remembered his past self.  He felt himself being pushed onto something warm. SeokJin had brought Yoongi into a hug. Slowly and carefully, he laid them down without breaking the hug. 

Yoongi's tiredness began to over take him as he continued to cry onto SeokJin's chest. Slowly Yoongi drifted off into his dream world, only to hear the most precious words he's ever heard.

"Shhhhhh, Yoongichi, I know you must've gone through a lot,

but I'm here now.

You don't have to push yourself. I'm here for you now.

When you need a shoulder to cry on,

Just let me know.

When you're ready to talk about yourself or anything,

Just let me know.

Whenever you need anything,

I'm here for you now, and I won't leave, so please 

Let me know