Let Me Know-JiMin

Let Me Know YoonJin

"Hello?" 

Answering the long awaited phone call, Hoseok eagerly answers. 

"It's over Hobi" whispered Jimin softly taking in what he just said.
His breathing was shaky.

"I'm free now" he exhaled choking back a sob.

"I'm proud of you" said Hoseok

"How did my hyung take it?" Hoseok asked worried at the idea of SeokJin curled up in a ball with his hands covering his ears as he had found him once like that. 

Hoseok never wanted to see his precious hyung like that again, but he knew he had to save his hyung and his crush from Namjoon's hold.

"He's strong. He had do much confidence. I can see why Namjoon would always choose him, but....I didn't expect to see Yoongi with him though..." answered Jimin.

"Wait! That was the man he was with?! He's THE Min Yoongi?!" yelled Hoseok.

"You didn't try anything, right? You're not getting back together...right? You promised me you'd love me..." Hoseok's voice trembled when Jimin didn't answer.

"He rejected me..." whispered Jimin. He knew he had messed up when he asked if he could have another chance with Yoongi. He didn't want to continue his life lying so he had to tell Hoseok.

Hoseok went dead silent. 

"Wait... I think...I think I just needed some confirmation. So that I could finally move on," Jimin said quickly.

 He knew his heart belonged to Hoseok. His cute sunshine. He had to free himself from the darkness. From Namjoon, who only used him whenever he wanted. He needed to end that. He needed to free himself.

 He made the mistake of leaving Yoongi, he knew it was wrong, but he wasn't strong enough to carry the both of them. He loved Yoongi so dearly, but he was scared. He was scared he would mess up and break Yoongi beyond repair.

"I believe you Jimin" Hoseok sighed. He had been friends with Jimin for so long he knew when he was lying. 

"Hey,Hyung?" whispered Jimin,

"Let me know"

"Let you know what?"asked Hoseok.

"Let me know that you love me even after all my mistakes, let me know I am going to be okay,

Just, 

Let Me Know."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I Love You, Jimin"