Let Me Know-NamJoon

Let Me Know YoonJin

"NO!" screamed Namjoon as he tried to grab SeokJin's wrist. Only to be pulled back but Jimin's strong grip. 

"Let go of me!" Namjoon screamed as the two men left the apartment.

"I won't let you ruin their relationship" said Jimin,

"He deserves to finally be happy, something I couldn't give him.." 

"That's MY SeokJin!" yelled Namjoon. Jimin hugged Namjoon close and tried consoling him, only managing to anger Namjoon even more.

"This is all your fault! If you hadn't come into my life, Seokjin would still be mine!" blamed Namjoon.

Jimin was taken aback,

"No, this is not only my fault. It was both of ours. Yours for letting me into your heart, and mine for already knowing it was taken. Don't try to blame this only on me. If you truly loved him, we wouldn't have met a bar and gone home together, now would we?" JImin talked while he got himself dressed. 

"You ! This is NOT my fault. You seduced me!"

"At least, I can thank him for showing me what type of guy you are. Thank you for everything hyung. Goodbye, Namjoon" said Jimin as he made his way out of the apartment.

"No wait! I didn't mean it. Not you too Jimin" screamed Namjoon.

Namjoon wasn't thinking straight. His head was pounding and his heart was aching.

What has he done...

He just lost the two loves of his life.

He grabbed his phone and called his best friend. The one man that has stayed by his side even after all his lies and craziness.

"Jackson?" Namjoon's voice was shaky and barely above a whisper. 

"Yes Namjoon?" Jackson replied softly knowing the other was hurting.

"I ed up hyung" he whispered while letting the tears run down his face. He knew no amount of crying would bring back SeokJin and Jimin, he couldn't go back.

Jackson sighed,

"Let me know