my old friend

Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  " Jongin! I love you!" 13 year old Kyungsoo screamed out and presented Jongin with a hug. 

    12 year old Jongin was speechless but acted cool despite his deep blush. " I love you too.." he mumbled and dug his hands into his  short's pockets. 

    Kyungsoo chuckled and plucked out the daisy from the ground and gave it to Jongin. " You have to understand that whether we're far away from each other or not, I love you and will always be here for you." 

     " What do you mean?" Jongin muttered and looked into Kyungsoo's sad eyes. 

      Kyungsoo shook his head, " nothing. Treasure this," Kyungsoo took out a rose keychain from his pocket, " whenever you feel down or lonely, keep this near your heart and remember that you have me." 

     Jongin took the rose keychain and smiled cheekily. " I like roses." Kyungsoo smiled back and patted his head, " I know dummy." 

     " Kyungsoo! Come home! It's time for dinner." Kyungsoo heard his mother's tired voice and hugged Jongin one more time before leaving with tears in his eyes.

        " Bye.. I love you." He whispered and waved at Jongin before entering his house. 

      Kyungsoo woke up gasping for air. He felt dizzy and drowsy. He looked around the hospital room and panicked. ' Dad can't see me like this. He'll force me to stay with his oh so perfect family.' Kyungsoo panicked and quickly got up, running out of the room, shoeless.

         " Sir! Sir!" A nurse called out noticing him in hospital clothing. " You haven't checked out!" She squinted her eyes and had a flashback moment, " OH it's the guy who was with Doctor Kim.." She muttered and took out her walkie talkie, " Doctor Kim. The patient you brought in is exiting the building. Main Enterence." 

     Kyungsoo was sweating buckets and he hasn't even made it that far. His vision was growing blurry and the pain in the back of his head wasn't helping. He breathed and huffed air out of his chapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter