Two Of Us.

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry if i wasn't able to update because we had our cheerdance and i was so busy but here yall go.

--

It was already noon when Jennie and Rosé was chilling on the living room watching guess what? You're right. Disney cartoons.

Lisa and Jisoo was nowhere to be found. They both left earlier leaving Jennie and Rosé in the house.

"I'm jobless." Jennie sighed causing Rosé chuckle.

"So after the shoot, you'll wait for Jisoo's approval to be the company's face and after that the company will take care of your career?" Rosé asked and Jennie nodded.

"I'm sure you'll get in. You have Lisa as your photographer and dang girl, you is a fine woman." Rosé snapped her fingers.

Upon hearing Lisa's name, her heart pound. She looked at Rosé.

"Hey, what if someone will tell you that you're their home? What is the meaning of that?" Jennie clearly remembered what happened last night between her and Lisa. Roses eyebrows furrowed and was finding the right answer to Jennie's question.

"What is the complete sentence?"

"You're my home."

Rosé smiled and shook her head.

"That person loves you, Jennie." She looked at Jennie's eyes. Jennie was shocked of Rosé's statement. Heat rushed to her cheeks so she nervously chuckle and looked at Rosé.

"No way, I mea--"

"Is it normal for people to tell other people that they are their home? No right? I mean, if someone feels something like that to you, that is something special. You're their home. They feel safe whenever they're with you." Rosé cutted Jennie.

Jennie looked away and sighed. "What are we Lisa?"

"Is it Lisa?" Rosé directly asked making Jennie choked on the air. Rosé smiled because she knows that Lisa likes Jennie and so does Jennie. But the worry came back when she remembered the weird actions Lisa is doing these past few days.

"So it's Lisa. Be careful, Jennie." She patted Jennie's head. Jennie was about to ask but Rosé stood up and went to their room leaving Jennie confused.

--

"I'm scared, Jiyong." Lisa looked down. She's with Jiyong in her condominium. She's updating her everyday routine when Jiyong asked about going home. She remembered Jennie suddenly.

"What do you mean you're scared?" Jiyong's eyebrows furrowed.

"I've already decided." Lisa took a deep breath and lookes intently to Jiyong's eyes.

"H..huh?" Jiyong won't admit it but he's scared. He's scared of what's running in Lisa's mind right now. Lisa's stubborn and he knows that. She stopped her chemotheraphy to do what she wanted to do. "I won't let myself die like this. Really? in the hospital? I'd rather die thinking that I've done everything I want than to lay here until I die." He still can clearly remember the exact sentence of what Lisa has said in the hospital. He's afraid. Afraid that maybe one day, he'll hear the bad news. He's a doctor and he knows that Lisa's condition is getting worse.

"I will stay here." Lisa said makin Jiyong stand up.

"What?! Are you kidding me? Is this some kind of joke because Lisa, it's not funny." He crossed his arms and was getting mad.

"I'm not joking. I'll stay here." She said.

He already knows that she will be stubborn but still, he's shocked.

"I don't see anything bad staying here." Lisa added.

"But your par--"

"Let them come here, Jiyong. Look.." She sighed and run her hands through her hair. "I want to stay here. I.. I promised someone that I would stay." She added.

Jiyong looked at Lisa defeated. He knows that her parents will be mad but then, they will still do it for Lisa, their daughter that is dying.

"Who is it?" Jiyong sat down beside Lisa.

"It's.. Jennie."

Jiyong wasn't surprised anymore. He kinda knew it already because on how Lisa is acting when it's about Jennie. He was about to smile when he remembered something.

"Does she know?"

Lisa bitterly smiled and shook her head. "I can't tell anyone except for Jisoo."

"Does she feel the same way?"

She slowly nodded. "Jisoo told me."

Jiyong nodded. He saw the sadness on Lisa's eyes. He then recommended something.

"Tell her." Lisa looked at Jiyong with a widened eyes.

"No! I won't tel--"

"Do you want to have what ifs? You're... going to die might as well do everything." Jiyong cutted her causing Lisa to think.

"But.."

"Seize the moment, right?" Finally, Jiyong smiled. Lisa looked at Jiyong.

"Jiyong is right. I don't want to have what ifs in my life."

She smiled and nodded. Jiyong chuckled and patted her head.

"When should I tell her?" Lisa asked.

"You have a shoot tonight right?"

Lisa nodded.

"You're in charge of the location from now on right?"

Lisa slowly nodded. Lisa knew Jiyong was planning something.

"I'll help you to do it."

"Okay? When?" Jiyong's smirk grew wider and this time, Lisa gulped.

"Tonight"

---

Lisa doesn't want to go home that night. She doesn't want to see Jennie. She's nervous as hell. She parked her car on the garage and took a deep breath before going out. She entered the house and Rosé in the living room. She walked towards her and sat beside her.

"Hi." Lisa simply said.

Rosé was slightly surprised but regain her self.

"You're here already? Jennie was waiting for you. Where were you?" Rosé looked at Lisa then back to her notebook of compositions.

Lisa scratched her head. "I was out with a friend."

"Jiyong?"

"Y..yeah."

Rosé looked at Lisa and was about to ask what is happening when Jennie entered the room and interrupted them.

"Lisa what is ha--"

"You're here already?" Jennie said. Lisa looked at Jennie and literally dropped. Jennie was wearing a black off shoulder sleeve with a black pants and a white hat and a black bag.

"Someone really loves black, aye?" Rosé teased making Jennie giggle. She looked at Lisa and saw her reaction. She laughed secretly in herself.

"Close that will you?" Jennie smirked. Lisa woke up from her daydream and closed .

"A..are you done?" Lisa looked away. Jennie's smirk grew wider.

"Yes. But how about you? Aren't you gonna have same rest first?" Jennie asked.

"No, I had some rest earlier so it's fine. I came here to pick you up. Let's go?" Lisa stood up and grabbed her keys.

"O..kay." Jennie said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter