Wife

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa woke up because of the sound of her cellphone. She groggily reached for her cellphone not minding to look at the caller's name.

"Hello?" She sleepily said.

"Lisa." It was Jisoo. She heard the seriousness in Jisoo's voice.

She sat on her bed. "Yes, Jisoo?"

"Go to my office right now." Then Jisoo dropped the call making Lisa confused.

She walked outside her room. She can clearly remember what happened last night at Jisoo's house.

After that conversation, Jennie and Lisa went to their condominium together. Lisa was the driver while Jennie is sleeping. When they arrived, she parked her car on the parking lot and she examined Jennie's face. The mole under her eyebrows, her plumped lips, her chubby cheeks that makes her cute when pouting. She chuckled when she saw Jennie was hugging a bear. Like a girlscout, she then grabbed her favorite camera on the backseat and took a picture of Jennie sleeping.

"Hey, we're here." Lisa tried to wake up Jennie.

"Oh, we're here." Jennie then unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Yes, let's go?" Lisa asked Jennie with a smile and Jennie nodded and Lisa went out to her car.

Jennie was about to open her door when Lisa was the first one to open it.

"This way, Miss." Lisa imitated Jisoo's bodyguard then she offered her hands making Jennie laugh.

"Stupid." Jennie then grabbed Lisa's hands.

They didn't removed each other's hands. In fact, Lisa intertwined their hands when they entered the elevator making Jennie flustered of the sudden contact. She looked at their hands and looked at Lisa. Lisa looked at Jennie and smiled. They didn't noticed that they arrived at their floor until the elevator opened.

Lisa walked Jennie to her door.

"So uhm, goodnight then." Jennie said stopping at her front door.

"Yes, good morning." Lisa said making Jennie giggle. It was already 2:30 am so it is morning.

"I..uh.. I need to type my password." Jennie looked at their hands.

Lisa was shocked. "Ah yes, sorry." Lisa then removed her hands.

When Jennie opened the door she step inside.

"Goodmorning, Lisa." She smiled.

"Goodmorning." Lisa returned the smile and Jennie closed the door.

Lisa opened her door. It was already quite.

"Jiyong must be sleeping." She thought then she put her bag to the sofa and grabbed her favorite camera.

She then went to the studio. She developed the pictures from Jeju and the recent photos. She then grabbed Jennie's photo and put on her scrapbook and wrote,

"Sleepwell, Darling."

-

After doing her morning routine, Lisa immediately went to KJ Entertainment. She said to Jisoo's secretary, Seulgi that they a have a meeting.

"Ah yes, Miss Kim is waiting for you." Seulgi then led the way.

Upon opening the door, she saw the back of a man. He was talking to Jisoo. Lisa thought it was too familiar.

"Hello?" Lisa said making Jisoo look at her.

"Lisa.." Jisoo said then the guy turned around making Lisa shocked.

"Jiyong? what are you doing here?" She doesn't what's happening.

"Sit down." Jisoo said.

She sat across Jisoo and beside Jiyong.

"Jiyong, what is this?" Lisa knew something is not right.

"Lisa, Jiyong told me everything." She can hear the sadness in Jisoo's voice.

"What?! Why did you do that?!" Lisa was mad. She grabbed Jiyong's collar.

"I'm worried about you, Lisa. I can't take it whenever you're going home late. You're tiring yourself. You know the consequences, Lisa. You only have a limited time. In fact, you should be at the hospital, not in here..working." Jiyong sadly said.

Lisa removed her hands to Jiyong and sighed. She then looked at Jisoo.

"Please don't fire me." Liss begged. It's the first time Jisoo saw Lisa ths vulnerable.

"But Lisa.." Jiyong said.

"I'll finish this project quickly, I promise. Jisoo please.." Lisa then kneeled and grab Jisoo's hands. "This is the only thing that I want before I go." Lisa was already crying.

Jisoo looked at Jiyong then Jiyong nodded.

"Okay but I have some rules." Jisoo said. Lisa's eyes was shocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter