Free Time

Past Love

The next day, So Hun planned to go to the supermarket since she had no other things to do. She has to buy groceries too.

Riingggg~

So Hun took out her phone that were vibrating noisily in the pocket. Jinyoung's name appear on the screen.

"I cannot tell him that I'm going outside or else I will never stepped my feet out of this boring house." She sighed before answering it.

"Hello So-ah! What are you doing?"

"Oh hye. I just wake up from sleep. You disturb me."

"Really? I'm sorry! You still sleep in this hour?It's 12.57 p.m though. Continue sleep or do you want me to come over?"

So Hun shook her head before replying. "No need. I want to sleep all-day. Sorry Jinyoung. Tomorrow okey?"

"Ermm.....okey. Your voice's crack. Go drink some water. Goodbye."

The phone call ended. "My voice crack? What did Jinyoung talk about." So Hun smirk before taking her crutches on her side. She's happy that Jinyoung believed her lies. No one going to disturb her today.

She opened the door and stepped outside freely.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Kim So Hun (POV)

And here I am at the new-open market. Thought that I'm going to Myungdong but that is too far away and to be thruth, my feet need rest. But as the cannot-standstill-little kid I am, I can bare it.

I entered the coffee shop there. As soon as I opened the door, coffee's smell rush like a race into my nose. As a coffee expert, I know that this is the smell of caramel machiato, my favourite.

I smile widely before walking in. Looking at the atmoshere, I remembered Coprano Leste, my workplace. What are Jinyoung, Guanlin, Minhyun oppa and Sungwoon Oppa doing right now?

"Yes, miss. Anything you want?" The one in the counter asked politely. "Give me one caramel machiato please." I ordered before pulling out my purse. I standby with the amount of the money as the price shown.

"Here's your order. Thank you for buying." I just nodded my head with smile and went to find a seat. I took my phone out and online my SNS. So many that I started focus only at my phone.

While that, a hand suddenly put my purse on the table and said, "Miss, you left your purse." And as soon as I turned to look at him or her, he or she's already went away.

I didnt even say thank you yet because the person went too fast. Looking from the brown hair from behind, I truly dont recognise him.

But it is clear that he is a man from how he walk, voice, style and everything. I just remembered his voice and his cloth if I met him later.

Slurp....... Wahhh the caramel machiato though....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3.28 p.m

After 1 hour and many minutes, I arrive at the beach. Dont know why, I came back to the place of memory but for now, forget about that because this is actually my favourite place.

"Owh, the icecream ahjussi." I smiled widely when I see the familiar icecream vendor there. "Ahjussi!" I surprised the uncle and he did jump around.

"Omma!" Shout the uncle and I chuckled. "Heez this little kid. I can get a heart attact anytime." The uncle patted his chest. "Hehe,mianhae ahjussi."I apologised. "Ha,double chocolate icecream?" Asked the uncle.

"No,triple!" I smirked. "Aigoo this little kid. I will bankrup anytime." He shook his head while getting the cone and put three scoops of chocolate icecream there while I just smile. He reminded me of my dad in Daegu.

"You'll never bankrup because I paid for it." The icecream and the money switched hand. "Yeye. Next time buy deluxe. I will give you 10 scoops." The uncle said and I chuckled again. "Okay. You promised me. Then, let me excuse myself." I politely bowed and walked away.

I was just kidding about the triple scoops. Dont know that the uncle took it seriously. Hehe.

"Should I call Ong?"

I heard a voice said in my ears suddenly and I just replied driedly. "No. He shouldn't know where I am."

Eih wait.Who........

I slowly turned behind and saw a big grin on Seong Woo's face. When did he even here. "Omma!" I shout and fall down.

My left hand quickly grabbed into Seong Woo's arm. Pheww... that's so close...

"So,you want to keep it secret from me. Oh,so that's your intention." Seong Woo nodded his head and pouted before turning around.

"Okey fine.I'll go."

My eyes rounded. When did this guy become so sulky?

"Yah. What do you mean. I've never thinking like that. Come,sit here." I forced him to sit beside me and he just follow.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. "I went to your home and you weren't there. I stopped by here thinking that you might be here and I'm right."

"Why're you searching me."

"I've already expect that you will be bored at home alone so that's why I came over. But you're already going out alone I think." Seong Woo take a bite of my icecream and I just let him be.

We are bestfriends and that's nothing because we even shared the same spoon in the school.

"As expected from my Ong. You're the only one understand me. If Jinyoung know that I'm walking around with this feet, he might nag at me." I chuckled.

"Then,why don't you call me? You dont trust me anymore?" Seong Woo pouted again. "No no. I just think that you're busy with works."

"Yah,I don't like it if you think that work is everything to me. Friend is more important and it is you. Only you." Ong....never tired of his little dramas.

"But still,you are now a doctor. If anyone need your help, you have to help them. You are important to them."

"But today has no case yet." He still dont want to give up. "Okey okey. You win." I rolled my eyes and enjoyed the time spent with Ong, my only trusted childhood friend.