After 3 Years....

Past Love

"Arghhh...." She sigh for the countless time. "Are you okay,Hun?Cold?"Her friend patted her back slowly. "Yah, I told you not to call me that from now on. You remind me of him..." The earlier girl said. "Okay then. Kim So Hun, let's go to the beach to get some fresh air." Her friend rise one her eyebrow and pointed towards the front door before slowly disappear throught it. 

So Hun paused and look at her friend getting outside silently.'Hyeri-ah, thanks for all. If you aren't with me from the start. I don't know how my life will be. You helped me. A lot actually. You helped me to forget him. To move on. And to forgive him. But.... I'm sorry. I don't think I can...." She muttered under her breath.

'His presence in my life BEFORE really hurt me inside.' She thought and sigh. She slowly followed after her friend and take a bus there.

♥♥♥♥♥

"Hah? I think I dropped my purse! Oh god, I'm so careless. So Hun-ah, you wait here and don't go anywhere. Wait for me. Hyeri said in a panic tone after finding nothing in her pocket. She quickly sped away, leaving So Hun alone there. 'Eih, what about me then? Just relax while you are panic like crazy?" She asked but cannot be heard by Hyeri.

Her eyes go to the sunset. 'Ohh god. How can the sun is very pretty? It's size is just as big as his eyes. It's round just like his face. And it's red just like his lips.... Ohh god! What am I thinking right now? Idiot...' She shook at the thought.

She opened the novel that she brings anywhere she go and read. It's the first present she ever got from him. Yes, Hyeri already told her countless time to get rid of the novel. But she just can't. The novel is everything for her.

She remembered the day.......

"Hun, guess what day is today." He said with a genuine smile. "Monday?" She guess. "I don't mean it that way. Well,Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day, Kim So Hun. How can you forget your own birthday?" He chuckled.

"Hah,really? Today's 14/2? I totally forgot. Thanks for reminding me." She also chuckled. "Just like what I thought. Aigoo, you forgetful girl." He pinch her nose and laugh happily. "Of course. Look whose girlfriend it is." She rolled her eyes and laugh with him.

"One more surprise. Here's my present. You have to promise me to keep it well. This is my favourite out of all." He smiled widely and handed the gift away with an excited feeling.

She smiled and opened the gift wrap carefully not to tear it. "Yah, you're being too careful right now." He said when she's taking many time. "Of course. Wow, a novel! Thank you very much. I promise you!" She linked her finger with him, promising.

"You gives me a novel for my birthday. I also have a gift for you, for the Valentine's Day." She suddenly said. "What it is?" He asked while furrowed his eyebrows. "This..." She cupped his cheek. "Eish. You make me shy..." He rubbed his cheek slowly. She laugh at his reaction.

So Hun remembered how happy she was when receiving the gift. The promise... she has been keeping it till now. She's already read it for thousands time. She keeps starting over after finishing the whole story.

The main hero is leaving the heroine just because his rich mom didnt' approve it at last. In the beginning, she is the girl that the mom loves the most. She keeps telling her son to meet her almost everyday.

Her son hate her at first but the God is fair. He is now in deep love with her. She's feeling the same and they're already set the date when the mom suddenly opposed the wedding because of some misunderstand problem. 'God, the mom should hear their explanation. Heesh heesh.' She shook her head.

When she is reading, she's suddenly 'hit' by something heavy from beside that make her fall down. Even she doesn't know if it's hit or simply push but it's hard that make her rolling on the sand. She mumbled something not clear while holding her right leg. Blood.... althought it's not that much.

Then she hears a voice beside. It's familliar. VERY.

"God."

What the? That's the voice that she hate. That's the voice that she hasn't hear for a long time. And that's the voice that she has been missing till now.

"Miss, are you okay? I'm so sorry. I was-" Honestly speaking, she doesn't hear a word at all. She's too shock to figure the situation. "Miss?" She felt a hand on her shoulder. She slaps the hand away and quickly stand up before turning. So fast like a lightning, she run away.

She ignore the pain on her leg because the pain in her heart is much stronger. She felt a very heavy burden in her head.

"Miss, she was chased by that 'someone'. She runs with her ears closed by hands and shout in an annoyed tone. "Go away!! I don't want to see your face ever again!!"

"Miss, I truly sorry! It was an accident. I didn't really mea-"

"Just go Park Jihoon! Go like what you did before!!!" She snapped and turned, make an eye contact with him before continuing running away with an annoying face.

While he stopped. "H..H...Hu......Hun?"