Reality

Past Love

"Hun, wait!!!"

"Go!" She shouts the same thing. "Hun, hear me!" He chased after her. He run like a horse but this girl can replace Usain Bolt if she wants to.

"Ah!!" She shout in pain and fell down. "Argh, my leg." She looks at the big rock rock behind. She felt some electricity when their gazes met. She quickly stand up and continue running but her right leg says no more.

"Damn." She curse and walked as fast as she can. "Kim So Hun!" She can hear her name being called. "That voice is near." She hissed in nothing but annoyance. She's very very very and very annoying with him suddenly showed himself. Relax Kim So Hun, you have nothing with him.

"I said wait Kim So Hun!!" Her hand was grabbed from behind and her body follows. Her feet twisted that she automatic glued to the sand. Her leg feel very painful now. "Hun,are you okay? Heez, I already told you to wait and look at what happ-"

"You don't need to care for me, Park Jihoon." She snapped coldly and slapped his hand away before trying to stand up again but failed. "Yeah.... I know... that..." Jihoon muttered and keep his head low, can't even look at her face directly.

"Go, Park Jihoon. I already forgive you but please... act like you don't know me. We are now strangers." She said with a serious face. Honestly, she doesn't even know if she ever forgive him but there is one thing that she know. She will never forget it. No, it's not 'it' but 'him'.

"But, can you let me-" "No, Park Jihoon. I thought it's already over 3 years ago. If you don't want to go, I can go myself. Goodbye. PARK JIHOON." She smirk when saying his name. She stand up slowly and dragged her right leg while walking away.

His tears drop. 'God,I don't know that it will be this bad. No... it's worse actually....' His knee weakened and he automatically kneeling himself and keep his head low. Obviously, there are no spaces left for him in that girl's heart. He... really did broken that heart.

"Hun, do you hate me that much?" He asked himself such a stupid question that has a such an absolute answer.

"Hun, don't misunderstand. I cried alot... More than you can ever think." He said in a low tone, ignoring other people that is looking at him weirdly. "At that time.... I... had no intention.... to do that... I..... I'm so sorry, Hun." He wipe his tears but his eyes are hot like peppers.

"B..but I...I.... truly hate... when you ca..cal..call me...by my...fu...ful..full name." He stuttered and his body shaking. He cried his heart out.

He stand up determinedly and walk closer to the water...

""I.... I don't think... my life will be better...."

"And I deserve it while you're not. I'm very sorry for including you together. I'm truly sorry but it's the end. Thanks for forgiving me, Hun although I know that you're actually will never forgive me. I will do the same if I were you, Hun. I hope you can... continue your... life... with someone.... that deserve you...." He smiled and let the tears sliding down before his feet touch the water.....

♥♥♥♥♥

So Hun-ah! Here you are? I already told you to wait." Hyeri nagged when she finally found So Hun sitting on a bench. "Yah,are you okay?" Hyeri look at So Hun from head to toes since she didn't answer yet she makes the blank face. "Oh god!!! Yah! What happen to your leg?!!!!" Hyeri screamed like a crazy mother touching her right leg.

"Yah, don't touch it.I t's hurt." She slapped her friend's hand away and hissed. It's hurt like crazy and Hyeri touch it like how she touch the fish at the market.

"Owh, I'm sorry. But it look serious. What did you do that your leg is bleeding like this?" Hyeri stare at her leg. "Just... careless. I bumped into a big rock." She replied. "And how?" Hyeri asked. There must be something happened.

"Argh. I hate to remember it back." She hold her head that's starting to ache. "If you don't want to tell me,it's o-" "I met him. And I was such a coward to run away from him. Argh let's forget about this matter. I want to go back home." So Hun cut her off and tried to stand up, helped by Hyeri. "Uh, okay. Let's go."

Hyeri lost in her thought. Thinking about her friend and  her past.

♥♥♥♥♥

"Wh... where am I? Is this... heaven? But I...I don't deserve it." Jihoon said weakly after opening his eyes slowly. He look at the white ceiling, thinking that it's the afterlife. His body ache very much that he can't move a sigle. He will yelp in pain if he try..

"It's not funny,man. You make my heart almost stop,you know. You nearly die." He suddenly heard a male said. Without even looking at him, he know the owner of the voice. He make the pouted face.

"Yah. Why did you help me? Again." The male chuckled hearing Jihoon said that. Even in this weak condition, he can nag. "Yah,it's not funny." He tried to sit straight but  avoided by the male. "Yah,just lie down. You're not fully covered."

"But you know,Jihoon. If you were in my place, you will do the same. How can I just let my friend drown like that. And you was very near to death. It's a relieve that I gave you a CPR before the ambulance came." The male said.

Hearing the word CPR, he quickly wipe his mouth without thinking about the pain before. "What? CPR?" He hissed. "Yah,haha relax." The man chuckled again. "I know that you want to help me. But you really help me in a bad timing. You should just let me-"

"Jihoon-ah. Stop thinking about suicide ever again. Please,remembered your loved ones." The male cut and patted Jihoon's chest. "Daniel."The man look up hearing Jihoon called his name. Yes, he still has his parents that love him very much but his parents are now focusing more to his lovely little brother, Park Jimin since he has a very big exam this year.

But it's no use if he doesn't have what he need to have. He's already 25 but he's still single. He's tired actually. Very tired when people nearby always ask if he has a girlfriend since he has such an actor face.

"You're right though. But...... Huh." Jihoon sigh. "But what? Ah,nevermind. Yah,let me ask you something. What happened?" Daniel sit straight,waiting for Jihoon to open his mouth.

Daniel is confuse actually. What happened that Jihoon decided to suicide again? Jihoon loved to commit suicide since the last 3 year. He's already tried more than 20 times. But as Daniel already know,the last time he saw Jihoon doing that crazy thing was the last year. This year's Jihoon is different than the last year's. He's much more mature to think rasionally about life but that doesn't mean that he's already forget her.