PROLOGUE

Golden Heart

I put my whole weight when I threw myself on her so that I’ll be fully control of the situation. She struggled but it was no use.. I was stronger than her. At this moment I knew she realized that I’ll be winning this game.

 

I pick the knife on my left, and with my both hand, I raise the knife up in the air and aim for her chest. Just then the rain stop pouring and cloud on the sky start to clear. As the moon light shone upon us, I took a one last look at her face before I kill her. Even with blood all over her face her she still looks beautiful and innoncent. Innoncent.. I scoff at that thought. That might not be the suitable word. Wicked suits her better.

She stop struggling and just look at me.

I look at her, waiting for her final words and I swallow the lump that never exist in my throat.

‘’Do it. Amber, what are you waiting for?’’

“End this game. One of us should be the winner. And I want you to win this.” said Krystal while smiling at Amber, revealing her GOLDEN TEETH.

 

There you go again.Even at this moment thats all that you think. Its all about me again. You lose on purpose aren’t you? Jung Soo Jung. Her smile.. it was not a wicked smile. It was more like an accepting smile. The same warm smile that greets me every morning. The same warm eyes when you look at me. Why? Jung Soo Jung.. why? Stop looking at me like that or I won’t be able to do it.

I’m afraid that I won’t be able to kill you.

 

 

The thoughts of her not breathing for tomorrow actually kills me but I gotta do this.

 

I have to kill you because you’re one of them.

 

GOODBYE JUNG SOO JUNG.