Develop?

We are complicated but yet so complete

Krystal POV

Can I ever love the man that already engaged to me?

I can't hardly answer the question myself..

Hard to believe that he is so gentle and good looking. In one word PERFECT DREAM GUY..

He talks a lots.. One thing I even notice about him is he is such a prankster from the stories that his friends told me. 

Well.. About his friends is kinda... How am I explain it..

TaeNy is just too.. They're cute and too much attracted to each other. Tae Oppa is a very humble yet dorky person while Fany Unnie is a woman with a principle kind of person. But they did complete each other. I guess love really can make opposite personality people unite as one. I never believe that until I saw it in front of my eyes today.

SooSun.. Despite from their height differently, they even have an appetite issue.. Soo Oppa is a SHIKSHIN. He can eat 3 bowl of soup that he likes while Sunny Unnie eat a normal dishes like a normal person. But amazingly Sunny Unnie know what to do if Soo Oppa choke his food. Not to mention about their AEYGO.. I think its grossed but can't help to smile when they do it together.

Another couple which so much related to dance and they don't even arguing.. Emm.. Not in front of me but perhaps they did too right? HyoNi couple is an ordinary human been too.

This last couple is so strange.. Yoong Oppa is a playful person and he love to tease.. Such a Choding. Seo Unnie is... Straight forward.. Yet innocent person. However I give note to myself that never to ask any complicated question to her as she will definitely gonna give you a long LONG and specified answer like a bacteria. 

While with Yul Oppa..

I feel secure and he such a sweet talk. Nice I guess.. I am still studying in SMU took a minor course of Business. I have to take that course even I myself didn't like it. I prefer ballet and sing but I have no choice. Theres 5 years gap different between Yul Oppa and me. He is a same age as my sister which I didn't tell him yet about her. Its still Jung personal matter so why did I need to spread it all around right? 

Now I am waiting for the class to over as we made a promise to eat lunch together today. 

 

Yuri POV

Last night we're just got engaged and barely know each other so I made up my mind to take my first step to know her since she know too much about me already. Well.. Thanks to my psycho friends..

While on my way there I stop at the flower house..

What shall I pick... Emm.. A rose its too normal for a girl.. They like it anyway.. Oh well.. I am so clueless about this mushy stuff because I am a workaholic. 

"Emm.. Give me.. White,red and yellow rose.. Make it 12 okay.. And that bear too.."I said to the girl.

The girl look at me and said "What a unique choices Sir.."She smile.

Oh God.. I think I screw up... I face palmed myself and sigh. I shall call TaeHyoSooNa for this kind of romantic stuff.

I glare to my wristwatch and its about time. And... The flower is ready just in time. I paid for it and drive to SMU.

There I stand in front of SMU front door. Inhale and exhale Kwon Yuri.. You can do it.

I look at the flower that I just bought. I hide it behind my back as the bell ring and I can see one by one of the student exit the classroom.

 

No one POV

Krystal walks out the hall and saw Yuri wait for her. She make her way to him.

"Yul Oppa.."Krystal smile.

"D-dea.. Krys.."Yuri stutter.

"Oppa,are you okay? You are sweating..."Krystal touch Yuri forehead.

Yuri clear his throat before speak again and didn't mind to answer Krystal question.

"This is for you.."Yuri give her the flower and the bear.

"Woow... This is..."Krystal speechless.

"You don't like.. It??"Yuri look deeply in Krystal eyes.

"I love it Oppa.. Lets go!"Krystal linked her arms with him.

They smile all the way to car park.

"He is so sweet and romantic...!"Krystal.

"Can't believe she like it... Keke..."Yuri.

Yuri treat Krystal like a princess that day. They communicate well with each other and totally didn't have any awkward situation between them. After lunch Yuri have to send Krystal back to SMU as she still have her class until evening.

"I pick you up later on.."Yuri smile sweetly to Krystal.

"Emm.."Krystal smile and nodded her head.

"You are so cute.."Yuri patted her head and kiss her forehead.

Just then Yuri was about to enter his car Krystal grab his wrist.

"Oppa.."Krystal kiss his cheek and run away while blushing.

Yuri leave dumbfounded for a moment. Then he smile and touch his cheek.

"I like it..."Yuri & Krystal smile.