Meet My Friends

We are complicated but yet so complete

YulKry POV

The parents leave both the newly engaged couple alone in a balcony. Their situation is indeed awkward.

"Emm.."They both said in unison.

Then they laugh ashame of the awkward situation.

"Well.. Lady first.."Yuri smile.

"Emm Yuri ssi.."Krystal smile.

"Yes Krystal shi.."Yuri response.

They just smile and look at each other after that. Some voice interrupting their moment.

"Whats with the formal greeting..."Said someone.

"Such a boring couple.. Did every newly engaged couple act like that?"Another person spoke.

"Yah! Don't steal my food.."Someone hissed.

"Don't yell.. They'll heard us.. I am not stealing.. I am just have some taste of it.."Defended someone.

Yuri signaling Krystal to hush as he intertwined his hand with her and they walk towards the door. The YulKry swing the door suddenly make the four of them fall forward.

 

No One POV

"Ooh..."TaeHyoSooNa groaned in pain.

The YulKry just laugh at them. A moment after that Yuri approach his friends.

"Hai guys.."Yuri greeted.

TaeHyoSooNa finally gets up and smile awkward to YulKry.

"H-hai.."They stutter.

"Krystal,meet my IDIOT buddies since elementary.."Yuri introduced them.

"Hello,Im Yoona imnida.."The guys with a drolled round eyes introducing himself first.

"Wassup.. Choi Soo Young in the house.."The tallest guys said and winked.

"Yo.. Kim Hyoyoen.. Me.."The guy with an average height said.

"Annyeong.. Kim Taeyeon imnida.."The small petite yet baby face guy said.

Krystal just smile and shook hand with them.

"Well.. Where the ladies of yours man?"Yuri asked.

"We leave them behind.."Hyoyoen spontaneous answer.

"Yeah.. We leave them just to spy on you Yul.."Yoona join along.

"Its suffocating being with them 24/7 you know..."Taeyeon play along.

"Sometimes you needs something new to refresh your soul and mind..."Soo Young smile.

"Emm.. My soon to be wife.. Its better for you to not watch this scene.."Yuri buried Krystal face on his neck and cover her eyes.

PPPPAAAAKKKK....!!!! 

"OUCH...!!"TaeHyoSooNa yell.

Krystal jump a little bit due to sudden yelp. Yuri chucked. After that Yuri release Krystal and she saw four beautiful ladies standing besides TaeHyoSooNa. Krystal look at Yuri. Yuri just smile at her.

"Hai,I am Kim Stephanie Hwang Miyoung.. Everyone know me as Kim Tiffany Hwang. You can call me Tiff or Fany.."The lady flash her eyes smile.

"I am Choi Lee Sunkyu. Know as Choi Sunny Lee but you can call me Sunny.."A small yet cut lady said.

"My name is Im Seo Joo Hyun. Know as Im Seo Hyun. You can call me Seohyun."The lady bowed and smile.

"You perhaps didn't know me much.. But we're related. I am your cousin. Kim Nicole Jung."The lady with the same surname said.

Krystal smile and she look back at Yuri. Perhaps confused. 

"They are their wives.."Yuri said.

Krystal nod her head and smile.

"Well since you know my friends already.. Can I know your friend too?"Yuri look at Krystal.

"I didn't have any friend.."Krystal said softly.

The others just make a 'o' shape mouth and nodded their head.

"Never mind then.. We can be friend.."The ladies grab Krystal hand and they hug her.

The guys just smile seeing their life partner getting closer.

 

Krystal POV

I am so happy.. Finally I have some friends. My fiancee Kwon Yuri is doesn't bad at all. He is kind, smart and handsome too. Have a tanned tone body. Muscular much! I am so lucky.. Well.. Lets see how did this relationship gonna work first.

 

Yuri POV

Well.. My fiancee is not bad.. She is sweet and lovable lady. But my feeling is not that deep yet. I am kinda like her but not so.. Different like. Oh well since she can get along with my friends then I shall try to fall in... Thats word even tough to pronoun. Yuri sigh.