I Love The Way You Love Me

Memoirs Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They say true love comes only once in a lifetime... So when you find it, do not ever let it go...

 

 

"I like the feel of your name on my lips
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
The way that your fingers run through my hair
And how your scent lingers even when you're not there..."

 

~***~

 

"Because her eyes says it all..."
-Kyuhyun

 
"Everything he does makes my heart flutter..."
-Seohyun

 

 

He was now standing in front of her house, the house that he had long memorized ever since they had been together, the house that he can drive into even with his eyes closed. He rang the doorbell - several times, waiting for a certain someone to open the door for him. 

Looking down at the blossom in his hands, he remembered how the old lady at the shop told him that every color of every flower has its own meaning and that the bloom – red tulips, which he is intending to buy, symbolizes true love. No wonder it was her favorite. Many people think that she has no interest in boys. But the truth is, she is a firm believer of soul mates and true love. And she told him that. He smiled at the thought. The woman that was bound to receive the lovely bouquet might not be his first love, but he is certain that she would be his last, only and true love.

He was awakened from his reverie after several minutes as he finally heard footsteps coming out of the house and the gates being unlocked. A small smile graced his handsome face as he saw the woman he’s been longing to see since last night. They have been together all day yesterday, as well as the days before that but still he couldn’t get enough of her.

He tried to question himself as to what happened and how he became so whipped but as he stared into her eyes, he knew that he had found his answer. In front of him is the lady the holds his heart. And even though, her hair’s a mess and her eye’s not fully open yet – indicating that she’s just been ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter