Not Of This World (003)

Memoirs Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3

 

Kyuhyun felt a pure jolt of terror once he saw Seohyun suddenly collapsed beside him, her white shirt turning red because of her own blood that was soaking into it.

 

She got hit! Realization had dawned on him.

 

"Seohyun! Seohyun!" Kneeling down beside her, Kyuhyun called to her but she wasn't responding.

 

Kyuhyun went pale.

 

He was sure Donghae felt his terror for in a matter of seconds, he heard footsteps running to their direction.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah! Kyuhyun-ah!" Donghae was screaming at the top of his lungs.

 

Looking at Seohyun, he noticed that her usually bright rose pink aura had started to darken, almost turning into black. Kyuhyun knows that every person's aura is different, like his sapphire blue and his Donghae hyung's emerald green, but no one ever has a black aura. The only time a person's aura turns black was at the moment of death.

 

In no time, Kyuhyun, lifted her shirt up a bit to look at the wound and he was terrified at the amount of blood racing out.

 

Donghae reached them and seeing the way that Kyuhyun had positioned himself said, "Kyuhyun-ah, don't!"

 

Kyuhyun looked at his hyung pleadingly, "Hyung, please..."

 

Seeing the tremendous fear in his dongsaeng's eyes, Donghae stepped back at bit, silently letting Kyuhyun know of his permission.

 

Placing his hand over Seohyun's wound, he willed himself to think only of her. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter