Memories

Memoirs Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

How do you let go of someone whom you loved your entire life?

 

 

"...My heart, my tears, my memories of you
Drop by drop, they are falling against my chest
Though I cry and I cry, the memories won’t erase..."

 

~***~

 

"He used to be only mine. Now he belongs to another."

 

"She is the woman that I love. I don't think I would ever love another as much as I love her."

 

"He is my life. My everything and my all."

 

 

HIM

The wind’s blowing on his little face as he run through the long pavement of the streets. The sun’s almost setting. He has been running for a good five minutes now. His breath was hitching, his legs were starting to get weak and numb, and his small body was profusely sweating. People were staring at him like he was some kind of a lunatic, a man gone crazy. But he didn’t care. He couldn’t care. He couldn’t wait any longer. He doesn’t want to. He wanted to see her. No, he needed to see her. To tell her something. And he needed to do it fast.

 

HER

She was looking at him. He was positioned near the altar, with his hyungs. Wearing his white tuxedo and his dashing smile, and although fidgeting, he still looked as amazing as ever. It was the day. It was his day. Their eyes met. He smiled his charming smile at her before he mouthed the words, “Thank you.” She smiled back and nodded. She loves him dearly and, in a heartbeat, would do anything for him.

She looked outside the church’s window. The sun’s shining brightly; gusts of wind were blowing the leaves from the trees as birds fly high in the clear, blue sky. She closed her eyes. It was a good day, a perfect day to fall in love.

The Tchaikovsky March started to play in the background signifying the bride’s entrance. Her breath quickened, pulse raced.

“…And now the bride…” She heard someone say. She looked up to where the door was situated. And there she was, wearing the most beautiful wedding gown that she had ever seen – looking like a goddess in that white

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter