Reunion & Restart

Not What I Wanted

RM didn’t know what to do next; the panthers were guarding each hall even if they manage to pass through them; the shield was another obstacle to go through. He stares over to his wife whom seems to be thinking in her position. Snow on the other hand; felt relief yet worry. Relief that her kidnappers have no way reaching out to her but worry that she has no way out. Then she remembers a spell that she uses to play a joke on her fathers. Putting herself in a clam and focus mode; she snap her fingers, poof.

She vanishes.

-

Yongguk and Youngjae was in a meditation pose; focusing their magic to track down their daughter. While Callie and Bella use their own method to locate Snow. The others were sitting at the sidelines, praying to find Snow as soon as possible.

“Do you think she was able to escape?” Naomi said to her boyfriend as he held her in his arms. He couldn’t give her a respond since there wasn’t an answer for it.

“What’s taking so long” Irritated, Himchan ran his finger through his hair. Already having his precious baby taken, he didn’t want to have to hunt her predators down. It already bad he has a past with blood; if he has to bring Snow like that, then he willingly volunteer to be painted in blood again just for Snow to be back home.

 It got quiet for a moment before Yongguk and Bella stood up.

“Dún Aonghasa, the Aran Islands.” Both synced. Everyone quickly moved as Daehyun open the gate to the location.

“We have to hurry! They are coming” Callie added. “They somehow caught up to her but how?”

“It seems we aren’t the only magic users in this situation” Yongguk remarked before running through the door.

-

It was just like yesterday; Zelo, Himchan and herself were playing a practical joke on Daehyun and his sleep. Back then was full of laughter but now it was different. She stood by the edge as she cries her heart out, what just happen the past few hours was nothing but traumatizing. Both of her dads and friends were viciously killed right front of her; the trouble classmates from day one along with his friends held her hostage as their lovely ‘wife’.  Luckily, Yongguk and Daehyun’s protection saved her also the quick thinking left her stranded to another country.

“What should I do now” she said in sorrow as her necklace and book were taken away; it was like her magic wand she need if she had to use a well focus magic like contacting her fathers. The spell she used was nothing special since it was basically a level 1 magic. She let the wind of the ocean blow her sorrow away, the only thing she can do. The red dress she was wearing made her feel guilt since it was basically the color she last seen on her love ones. Suddenly, her name was called out.

“NIEVA!” a voice appear behind her, she turned her head to see the people she thought she wouldn’t see. Her family and her friends were coming running towards her as Snow got up and ran towards them. Both sides embrace each other, giving the warmth each other missed.

“How” She cried as she pulls away, not believing what she is seeing right now. Everyone chuckles on her words but didn’t stop hugging her. “It takes a lot for an outsider to kill us” Lisa joked as she pulls her friend in her arms. “Let’s end this show, we have to go now” Everyone nodded before walking back to the portal.

 

“What a beautiful reunion, too bad it has to come to an end” Stood before them was BTS. The guys lazily stood there as they glance at everyone. Snow’s fathers took their stances as they pulled the girls behind them especially Snow.

“What are you doing here?” Himchan question a small light on his palm. “Us, we are just taking our wife home so if you may, give her back at us “RM responds. “If you don’t then we have no problem to get her at all” Jimin smirk, giving a deadly stare at them. Everything happens so fast; Jong Up and Zelo attack first. Throwing their hands, the ground broke apart as huge monsters appear. Jung kook mumbles some words as black crows gather around and circle the monsters and their opponents. Taehyung place his hands on the ground, creating vines that rope around the monsters, stopping them from getting to them.

“That’s the best you can do” He mocks as Yongguk and Himchan form a portal that shoots fire towards them. J-hope came up front as he blew some black smokes that devour the fire within. RM stood back, watching his opponents losing. He gave a look to Jin whom nodded as his use his mind to contact something special. While everyone was focus on the battle; something appears right behind the girls. Not aware Snow was full open, the sea creature snatch Snow the girls as it threw the others off the cliff. Daehyun and Youngjae tried to catch them but it was too late, the monster threw it other arm back, throwing the rest of the land. Snow watches helplessly as she was held against her will. The monster stretch his arm out as Snow was face to face at RM. He held her face as he took a look at it.

“P-please let me go” She cried, RM came in close as he held her face.

“Baby, don’t cry, everything you seen will be gone” He said as his eyes change to a light golden, Snow couldn’t help was stare at them. Soon, her memories with everyone she loves and care are lock somewhere deep in her heart. Snow collapse as her mind restarted itself. RM carry her like a bride as he turn around to see his friends standing with a proud smile.

“Let’s bring out beautiful wife home”