Threat & UnTold Story

Not What I Wanted

 

It took a while for Snow to calm down; Yongguk carried her to her room, placing her on her bed. Snow was already sleeping due to letting all her emotions out. It rare to see her in that state; it takes a lot to hit her and whatever happened at the library did the trick. Zelo, Callie, Youngjae, and Daehyun rush downstairs to catch Snow in an emotional state. They froze on what they saw; just like any father,  their world suddenly came to a stop once they saw Snow’s tears.

 

Quietly, Yongguk closes the door not before chanting a spell where a couple of black panthers appeared. Each one of them got to their positions around the bed, one of them got next to her and comforted the sleeping girl. Others lay on the ground and laid down.

 

“What the hell happen to her?” Youngjae spoke first as Yongguk came downstairs. “I don’t know; I was just here alone, and out of nowhere, Snow appears like that. Callie, did you know where she was?” Callie explains that Snow decided to head the library and she would meet everyone later at the house. “Whatever happens in that library, cause my little girl like this” He walks over the front door where he snaps his fingers. “Anyone wants to come along” He didn’t ask twice as Daehyun and Youngjae followed him through the door. Callie was about to go, but Zelo held her back. “Don’t. I don’t want you to get yourself in any danger especially what had my daughter like this. Please, just stay with me. “Zelo pleaded. Callie looks back at the door and back at Zelo. “I don’t know what or who made Snow cry, but they better be prepared. They don’t know who they are messing with.”

-

Jong Up, Naomi and Himchan soon join with the others front of the library as they got the message what happened to Snow. Himchan was the first at the scene but as he got there; he got a big surprise. The whole building was on fire while three firefighter trucks arrive at the scene. Yongguk stood there, watching the place burn in ashes.

“Apparently, some circuit wire causes this chaos, but I don’t believe it. Who or what was in there, didn’t want us to find any evidence” Yongguk declared. “Black smoke” Naomi blurt out, the boys turn their attention to her. “I see black smoke around the building.” Jong Up changes his vision to see what his girlfriend is seeing. She was right; Black Smoke. Very thick. Yongguk scan the area as mostly every Outsider watch by the sidelines. Most of the Outsiders question but as he looks around, he spotted someone not far watching the fire like it some show.  The person turns around as he walks away while taking his phone out. Yongguk didn’t like to invade someone’s privacy, but that outsider was already suspicious from the start. He uses his magic to hear the conversation.

“Poor Kitten, If only she played with us then she would be alive…..maybe”

-

The next day, Callie and Naomi along with their boyfriends head to school while Snow decided to stay home with Himchan by her side. As the group arrived, they caught with outsiders around them. Each one just gave them a look of pity while others came forward to tell them how they feel sorry for their loss. They were confused about what’s going on until they spotted a memorial of Snow at the board.

“The hell?” Callie came forward to the board where a fly announced Snow tragically die in the fire yesterday. Zelo came behind her and scanned the paper as well. Anger at the false news, he rips the flyer from the board and turns around. “My sister is not dead. She didn’t die from the fire yesterday. Stop spreading false rumors!” He yelled at everyone as they all stood there, quietly. “Prove it” Zelo turn his attention to the voice where everyone a gap where a guy cockily struts himself towards Zelo.” Prove your sweet sister isn’t dead” Zelo took out his phone and dial. He set the phone on speaker, two rings pass, and a voice came through”

“Zelo?” the guy smirk turn sour as a girl's voice answered. Satisfied with the reaction, Zelo began to talk.

“Snow, are you doing okay?”

“Yes, just coming back from the doctors. Why did you ask?”

“Just checking on you that’s’ all. I’ll be home soon, okay?”

“Okay! See you soon. Bye” Snow cheerfully said as Zelo hanged up. He faces the boy with his smirk. “As I said, my sister is not dead. There’s your proof.” Zelo step front of the guy as he gave him a threatening look. “You don’t know who you are dealing with” The guy talked back as Zelo showed no fear. “I would say the same thing; I know you were with my sister yesterday and honestly, what you did not only have myself wanting to beat the living hell out of you but you have others who want to do the same thing” The guy stared at Zelo while Zelo did the same thing. It wasn’t long the guy spoke. “You made your words clear just remember there no backing down from this” Zelo chuckle before giving him his answer. “Who said backing down when yesterday was the start of this” Turning around, he drags Callie with him as both walk away from the scene. Jong Up just stares at the guy before warning him. “The moment you interfere with Snow is the moment you create a target on your back” Following Zelo, the guy stood there with a menacing look as he watches them leave.

-

RM looks down as he watches the whole scene unfold; not only he impresses someone had threatened Taehyung front of everyone, but he overheard that Snow was alive. He had order Hoseok to test the girl if she was able to survive their game. It seems she won, but this girl hasn’t told her brothers what happen to her yesterday.

“It quite a surprise for someone to escapes from our ground watch” Hoseok commented as he twirls a knife. RM walked away from the window as he turns his attention to his group.

“Now that girl has shown what she is full of, let end this nonsense contest. I'm already interested in that girl, not only she escape but she has that package we were looking for” Suga smirk as he leans on his chair. “But brother dearest has warned us to not get near his precious sister, what will we do with him?” RM lean over the table, what RM wants What RM gets. “Get rid of him. When that is complete, get rid her family too. She won’t need them since this contest came to an end. She will be our new “wife,” she family is us now.’

With that, the whole room smiled as they all agree with their boss’s words.

“Finally, can’t wait to bring our wife, home” Fully loaded his gun as he positions it on the dart board.

“Hello, my beautiful wife.”

--

Bella felt her mind lost for a moment as she touches her crystal. Something bad is going to happen, and something involves with Yongguk’s family. She quickly gathers her stuff and ran to find Callie or Naomi.

-

Snow sat on her bed as Himchan was downstairs; cooking their lunch meal. Snow was surrounded by Yongguk’s pet as they surrounded her especially Rose, the leader of the pack. “Aren’t you a softy” petting the panther beside her. Soon Himchan came in a tray with delicious food home-made.” One special lunch for a princess” Snow giggled as he places the tray on her lap. He sat beside her as he watches his daughter eating his food. That has been going a while before Snow abruptly stops and faces her father.

 “Can I ask something?” Curious, Himchan nodded. It took a while before Snow opens . ”I know the story how everyone found me, but I feel there more than finding baby alone in a snowy forest” Since little, she has always told they found her, abandoned. She always seems to have a feeling that they were hiding something more. Himchan hesitated, but he knew his daughter was not a child anymore. He took a deep breath in before looking straight at her. “Alright but promise me that what I'm going to say. will not anything us and your fathers.” Snow nodded as she held her pinky out. “I promise” Himchan gave a smile out as he locks his pinky with hers. “Alright, it started with your fathers, and myself as well were searching a new location to stay.”

-

It was a dark, snowy night; everyone was hiding from the society and community as it was the time where they had enough. Yongguk, the cold leader, led his group to a deserted location where no one, even magic world wouldn't  have found him. As the group continues their walk, a sound appears out of nowhere. Curiosity took over as Zelo followed it; it led them to a tall tree. The right front of them was a woman and in her arms held a baby; crying. He got closer to see a woman who is barely struggling to be alive. She slowly opens her eyes and stares at the young Zelo that moment.

“Please save my child” She whispered. Zelo looks down at the baby as his first reaction was grabbing the baby with him. Himchan kneels down to the lifeless woman as he tried to save but what he heard next not only stunned him but everyone. “Let me die here. If I live, that baby’s future will be nothing but blood in her path. Please protect that child in my last wishes” she pleaded. Jong Up began to cast a spell around the infant as a warm glow surrounds her. The baby’s cries died down as it began to sleep in Zelo’s arm. Yongguk stare at the woman who is begging a group of strangers to raise her child. Ridiculous he thought, but a part of him was surprised. Instead, the woman wanting to live, she sacrifices her life for her child. The woman eyes soon turn dull as her heart stop. Youngjae checks her pulse. “She’s gone,” he said as he shut the woman eyes. At least she was able somewhat peaceful.

-

A tear roll down from Snow's eye as Himchan gave her a sad smile. To know her mother has pleaded her fathers to raise and protect her. “I’m sorry we kept this way from you, but Yongguk didn’t want you to feel that you were raised because we were forced to. When Yongguk took a look at you, his heart began to melt. Not only you were so fragile but the way you smile when you saw him. “He wipes her tear away as he pulls her into his arms. Snow cried a bit before pulling herself together. “I love you, papa” Himchan soon began to get emotional as he held Snow. Both of them were in that position together.

 

Daehyun was leaning against the door as he overheard them. It true, they found Snow and her mother that night. It was just like yesterday where the woman who was cover with dry blood and Snow wrap around with one thin blanket. Himchan and Youngjae tried to stop the blood, but her mother wouldn’t let them. The only thing she wanted is her child raise somewhere far. A different life than the life that child was supposed to have. “If I live, that baby’s future will be nothing but blood in her path” The words she said as she died. What Himchan didn’t reveal was the other part of the sentence.

“Claws, the Red Claws. Don’t let them take her with them. I rather have my child be something else than a cold killer.”

 

“We promise to protect Snow no matter what even sacrificing our lives. She is also our precious daughter like you…. Sister”