First date

My Kiddy Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok i'm sorry for the late update and i have no excuse for that. I just don't feel like writing for awhile. But to compensate for that (because i did feel bad leaving my readers hanging for too long), i give a long chapter this time. Enjoy~~ (❁´ω`❁)

****

“It’s a match. Congratulation. You two really are destined partner” when Dr Han announce the result of our test, I can’t help but imagine it’s like when a priest pronounces marriage. This is not something like a marriage but the paper that showing officially that me and Seungri are destined partner really feel like one. Marriage would be a long way in the future but this is our beginning. I take a glance at Seungri who is sitting next to me, all smiling and looking so happy, and I believe I am mirroring his expression right now. Dr Han give me the result paper and I start to read it to satisfy my curiosity. Not that I understand what the medical term stated on the paper but just looking at my name and Seungri on the same paper would make me feel content. But when I read the name on the paper, my face fell and my brows furrow with confusion.

“It’s stated here Lee Seunghyun” I look at Seungri and Seunghyun back and forth.

Seunghyun leans back on his chair unamused while Seungri tilt his head. “So?” the siblings ask me at the same time.

“Why it’s Seunghyun’s name, not Seungri?!” I yell at them while showing the name stated on the paper next to mine. I am freaking out. After all I have going through with Seungri, how could my destined partner suddenly change to Seunghyun? I don’t want him! He is 27 years old but still playing Lego with Daesung. Not to mentioned he always gobble up anything that Daesung cook even when he is not hungry; one time he threw up after eating too much of cupcake that Daesung bake. He is my definition of not-reliable and clumsy adult which I don’t wish to be in the future. Above all, my heart is already belong to Seungri from the moment my eyes fell on him so there’s no other guy could replace my kiddy alpha.

Both Seunghyun and Seungri have the guts to laugh at my expenses. Seunghyun is still laughing but Seungri stop almost instantly and hold my hand when he notices that my eyes are glistening with tears. “Hyung, it’s Riri’s real name”

 Seungri’s warm hand soothe my heart. “Real name?” I sniffle and rub my nose.

“Riri’s real name is Lee Seunghyun but because he has the same name as I am, we called him ‘Seungri’ or ‘Riri’ instead” Seunghyun explain it to me. “You think you’re my destined partner?” he grins mischievously and lean on my ear. “You wish!”

My frown getting even deeper. “How could you guys have the same name?”

Seunghyun shrug. “I guess our father really like the name ‘Seunghyun’. But because I take my mother’s family name so I am ‘Choi Seunghyun’ while Riri is ‘Lee Seunghyun’. How could you didn’t know about this” he snort at my disbelieving face.

“How could I know? No one tell me this!” it’s irk me up that I didn’t even know the very basic thing about my own destined partner. Like seriously, Seungri has been introducing himself as Lee Seungri so I really thought that was his real name. It’s make me feel like I am not a good omega for not knowing things about him.

Seungri squeeze my hand a little and give me a reassuring smile. “Yongie hyung, don’t feel bad. It’s all Riri’s fault for not telling you that.”

“No, it’s not your fault. It’s me who should..”

“Okay, stop it” Dr Han cut me off. He gives a small smile but I know he is kind of annoyed with the small drama behold before him. “Let’s do this. You two need to spend more time together and get to know each other better.”

I look at Dr Han with bewilderment. “You said I should stay away from him because it’s not good for both of us. That’s why I always refrain myself from seeing him too much” I can’t believe this is coming from the doctor who prevent me from meeting my own alpha before.

“Yeah.. I did say that before” Dr Han wave his hand in a dismissal manner. “But you’re getting better in controlling your hormone. I mean.. the last heat you had last week is not that bad, right?” he winks at me and give me a knowing look.

I find myself nodding to that statement. It’s crazy but I must say I am getting better in adapting myself with the whole heat situation. Before they make ‘destined partner test’ on both me and Seungri, Dr Han make a quick check-up on my body because I feel weak after my heat last week. He said there’s nothing wrong with my body but he did prescribe me some special vitamin for omegas. Even though my body getting weaker, at least I get the hang on it now. I know what I need to do when I am in certain situation. Whenever I am in heat, I would always be starving even though when I eat a lot so what I did is eat in small portion or else I would have stomach ache. When the mood swing struck and mess with my emotion, I would eat chocolate because the high sugar would lift up my mood. When I am feeling lonely and vulnerable, I make a fortress using pillow and blankets like how Daesung teach me before. When I am missing Seungri.. well, my kiddy alpha is more than happy to lend me his used t-shirt because his smell would calm me down. Seungri can’t visit me whenever I am in heat but he makes sure to pack up some snack and his shirts with little notes that remind me to be strong and such. Yes, he is sweet like that. He is a mere 7 years old kid but he really knows how to treat his omega.

After getting out from Dr Han’s room, Seunghyun excuse himself to go to the toilet before driving us home. I take that chance to talk with Seungri without his brother’s interruption.

“So.. how about we celebrate this?” I suggest, trying to not making myself looking too eager with the idea of spending more time with Seungri. 

“Celebrate?” Seungri claps his hands excitedly. “What should we do hyung?”

“Let’s go out this weekend” I brace myself to watch if there is any kind of discomfort in Seungri’s face when I say what I have in mind. “There’s this café that sell delicious waffle. And we can go watch movie after that”

Seungri’s eyes beam at the mention of waffle and movie. He did tell me before that he like sweet things and he wanted to go watch movies in the cinema but because Seunghyun is too busy with work, his brother couldn’t bring him there. “Riri love it! Hyunnie hyung is not working this Sunday! And.. and.. Dae hyung promise Riri that he would show Riri his Fire Station Lego that he did with Hyunnie hyung last week. And Bae hyung also said that Riri could..”

“Just the two of us!” I find the need to cut off whatever Seungri has in thought because he thought we are going out with the others like usual.

“Two..?” Seungri tilt his head. “Riri and.. Yongie hyung only?”

“Yes” my heart almost explodes when Seungri frowning his brows like he is thinking hard. It’s been a long time since the last time we spend time together, just two of us. In the beginning of our friendship, we used to hang out in the park near his school but since Dr Han prevent me to meet him too often because of my heat condition, we choose to hang out together with Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung. Now that things change after my condition get better, I really want to spend more time alone with my kiddy alpha.

“Okay” Seungri’s answer make me feel relief. He takes my hand and sway it a little as we walk together along the corridor. “Anything for Yongie hyung” he whispers under his breath but my sharp ears caught that nonetheless.

I try to look cool and casual but the amount of perfume and makeup that I wear make it clear that I’m trying hard to appeal. I try to ignore the teasing look I got from my parents and Dami’s snickers while she comments on my outfit. Being a fashion designer, Dami had a habit to comment on my choice of outfit in daily basis. She points out that a beret and jacket leather is too over the top for a first date and recommend me to change into a more comfortable loose t-shirt with jeans. I pretend to scowl at her words but I did what she told me. I am aware that I have a very eccentric fashion sense so it’s better for me to follow her advice if I want this date to success. Wait, what? A date?

“It’s not a date!” I complaint as Dami style my hair and fix my makeup that make my appearance more natural but at the same time enhance my look.

Dami chuckle. “Then what it is?”

“We are just going to have a meal at a café and then watch movie” I explain to my sister.

“Sounds like a date to me” Dami conclude, giving me no room to argue. 

I keep on thinking about her words all my car ride to Seungri’s house. Honestly, of course it is a date or else why I didn’t want to invite the others and just going out with Seungri but I won’t admit that. Not when I kind of trick Seungri onto this date. Seungri is still a kid so I doubt he even know what’s the meaning of ‘dating’. He might know about destined partner and such because of his bond with me but that was because Dr Han give a very long explanation to him. We are destined partners and I have no doubt that Seungri really care about me but I don’t know if he loves me as a man. He is too young to think about this matter anyway. I still remember that when I was his age, I only care about what kind of game should I play with my friends after school; relationship was something that least of my concern.

“Here comes the prince charming” Seunghyun mock me as soon as he opens the door.

“Where’s Seungri?” I ignore the mocking tone and just ask about my alpha whereabout.

“I don’t know” Seunghyun shrug, feign oblivious. But even with that nonchalant demeanour, I know he is actually sulking because I didn’t invite him to go out with us today.  Seunghyun is really petty and childish like that. I feel sorry for whoever person that would end up with this immature alpha.

“Seunghyun hyung.. come on..” Seunghyun is still sulking so I did the only thing I know would cheer him up instantly. “You know what? Daesung said he really want to buy a new set of Legos but he has no one that can drive him to the mall. He is thinking about taking the bus but it would be a hassle for him to carry the Lego because the box is big and you know how weak Daesung is”

Seunghyun perk up at the mention of Daesung. He quickly grabs his coat, wallet and car key on the coffee table. “Riri! Jiyong is here!” he shouts to the second floor and leave the house without waiting any longer.

I can hear light footsteps and when I look up, Seungri is poking his head from the second floor. “Yongie hyung!” he rushes down from the stairs in a speed of lighting that I thought he would trip and fall but luckily, he didn’t. He run straight to my d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter