Worst heat ever

My Kiddy Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My omega” Seungri hiss using a voice that I barely recognize as his. His eyes red and they glaring wildly toward Taecyeon. “He is my omega!” he marches without any hesitation toward Taecyeon who is ready for his attack.

Taecyeon expertly block Seungri’s kick using his hand but that little alpha didn’t stop there, he throw kick after kick without stop making Taecyeon move backward until his back touch the wall behind him. It’s amazing how those little legs can throw kicks to an adult and it’s seem that Seungri has enough strength  to force Taecyeon waver under his attack. In normal circumstances I know Taecyeon wouldn’t fight with a child but he is not being himself right now. His eyes seem distance as he looks at me with lust. He let out a loud growl before kick Seungri back making the child drop on the floor.

I still lie there on the floor when Taecyeon run toward my direction. My eyes caught the strawberry milk Seungri bought earlier that spilling on the floor beside me. I can’t even move my body when Taecyeon grab me by my hair. I close my eyes in despair as I thinking to myself how I could get myself into this mess.

 

2 hours ago

“Yongie hyung~!” Seungri run toward me with a bright face. Daesung is trailing behind him with Seunghyun.

I pass my water bottle to Youngbae so that I can lift up my alpha to take him into warm embrace. I sway our body a little, doing something straight out from the movies because yeayh, I am cheesy like that. “I miss you” I say while inhaling his sweet scent.

“Riri miss Yongie hyung too” Seungri snuggle closer to my nape. I believe he is smelling my scent just like I did. He might didn’t have the idea as to why I smell sweet all the time even when I am sweating like hell right now. As far as he knows, I am a hyung who always wear a nice perfume that never wear off. 

“Okay, that’s enough” Seunghyun take his little brother from my embrace and put him down on the floor. “It’s not like you guys haven’t meet each other for years” he grumbles.

“It’s freaking three days already! Give us a break!” I spite with annoyance. Why is my future brother-in-law always trying to get on my nerve? I rarely see Seungri since last month. Part of it because I put my promise with Taecyeon into action which is mean I practice for my Taekwondo tournament every day. I’m doing good so far. Here I am now in the tournament hall, waiting for my final match this afternoon after defeated all the other contestants who’s on my way to be the champion. I must say I am lucky I don’t have to fight Taecyeon and Junho because they are in different weight category from me. Gosh they are monsters. I pity anyone who have to be their opponent. Anyway, aside from Taekwondo, Dr Han actually advise me to not getting too close with Seungri. I was ready to spit fire when he said that but he quickly explains I need to put some distance between us for our own good. My body is having some changes after I stop taking the suppressant pills so he afraid it would also affect Seungri if he been around me every day. So far everything is good so I doubt the changes on my body would cause us harm. But still, Seunghyun said it’s better to take precaution before anything bad happen. That Mr Handsome is really good in being a worrywart. Oh yeah, I need to mention here that Seunghyun already met Dr Han several times to know more about the bond I have with Seungri. 

“Jiyong, congratulation for winning the match” Daesung give me a lunch box that I am sure contain a nice treat. “I really thought you won’t stand up again after received that blow on your head”

I laugh. Daesung was talking about the match I had this morning. The match that indicate whether I would make it to the final match or not. Well, of course I would. “Like a blow from a Slenderman can defeat me” I brag, showing my gummy smile.

“That Slenderman is in your category, brat. That’s make you the same as him” Seunghyun interject while using his thumb and pointer finger to make a ring around my wrist and lift it up to my face. “You’re such a skin and bone.”

I pull back my hand from Seunghyun with a groan of annoyance. He just chuckles at my reaction, feeling satisfied to irk me up.

“Yongie hyung should eat more” Seungri say. Seems like my little alpha is agreeing with his older brother. I pout, thinking that he is with Seunghyun’s side. But to my surprise he takes out a lunch box from his backpack and give it to me.

“What’s this?” I ask but at the same time I open the lunch box. It’s fried rice. 

Daesung pats on Seungri’s head. “He asks me to help him cooking this kimchi fried rice for you. Riri work hard in making it this morning.”

I look at Seungri who shyly looking down on the ground. There’s a faint pink tinge on his cheeks. I really want to kiss him to my heart content but I know Seunghyun will kill me if I do that so I settle with giving him a hug, again. “Thanks a lot, Riri. I really appreciate this”

“If you really appreciate his hard work then you need to win your final match” Youngbae say.

Seunghyun look at Youngbae. “What about you? Did you make it to the final?”

Youngbae scratch his head. “No.. I am not. I kind of distracted during my last match so..”

“One of the jury is too y. Youngbae keep on looking at her cleavage and then he K.O by his opponent’s kick” I laugh remembering how the medical team need to drag him out from the platform using a stretcher after he get knocked down.

Youngbae throw a fury look at me. He is nark that I tell on him. But Seunghyun pats him on his back. “Don’t worry kid. I might do the same” he grins at Youngbae and then they doing high-fives like they are buddies. Seunghyun has met my friends several times already. Mostly because he wants to accompany Seungri when Seungri want to meet me so we end up having hang outs together; the five of us. People would see it’s a weird combination because of the age difference but Seunghyun has the mentality of a kid so he blends well with us.

We eat together on a bench outside our waiting room. Seungri’s kimchi rice is surprisingly delicious. Daesung tell me that all he did is telling Seungri what the ingredient needed and it’s Seungri who did all the work because he said he want me to taste his very first cooking. I might shed some tears for being touched by my alpha’s sweet gesture but I need to hold back because I don’t want the others to tease me especially Seunghyun and Youngbae. Daesung bake us chocolate chips cookies that make me really craving for milk but just when I get up to buy milk from wending machine, Taecyeon call me to enter the waiting room. He suggests that I should get some massage from him before my final match. I get some stiff waist and shoulders after training so hard and it kind of hindrance my movement so I accept his offer. Taecyeon always massage our team members and his hands is really good so I bet I would feel more comfortable for my final match after his massage session.  

I bid my goodbye to the others and enter the waiting room. There’s several juniors inside who take a nap after their match. They must have been so exhausted because they just lie on the floor and snoring loudly. Taecyeon ask me to take off my clothes and lie down on a mat while he get massage oil from his bag. I take off the Taekwondo uniform I wear and now I am only in my boxer. There’s only guys in the room anyway and we already sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter