Epilogue - kiddy alpha

My Kiddy Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~~ so this is the epilogue and this one so far the longest chapter for this story. Because the whole story is from Jiyong's POV, for epilogue I write it in Seungri's POV. Enjoy~

Seungri POV

It was a leisure time for kindergarten today. I really look forward for today's activity because we are going to a library. I am proud that I can read and write at my age. Half of the kids in my class still couldn't read and write as good as I am. After the teacher separate us into 6 groups with 5 people each, I follow my group and we sit down on the floor after picking some books from the rack. I choose a story book with many pictures. The book is a story about an omega who hate his nature but then fall in love with an alpha. I am already half-way reading the book when my nose caught a very sweet smell. I look to my right where Areum focus on reading her book with lollipop in . I doubt it's the smell from her lollipop. It also doesn't smell like perfume either. It's like a sweet smell coming from fresh flowers. The smell is getting stronger and when I lift up my head, there's a person standing not far from me. My heart jumps a little when I look at him because he is too handsome. He is tall and he is wearing a school uniform. He just stands there like a statue, looking straight at me. I believe the sweet smell is coming from him so I greet him. “Hyung, you smell nice! You smell sweet like a flower!”

I thought I was being friendly. I thought he would talk to me after I compliment him but instead he suddenly running away from me. I am quite confused with his action but I shrug it off.

“Jiyong oppa?”

I turn to Areum. “Areum know him?”

“Yes, he is my cousin” Areum tilt his head. “Why is he running away from you?”

“Riri don't know. Riri just say that he smells sweet”

Areum laugh at me. “Must be his perfume”

I want to say that the smell is nothing like perfume but I know Areum wouldn't believe me. Worst case, she would make fun of me like she usually did so I just shut my mouth and continue reading my book. I try to focus but my mind is still wandering about that person earlier. There's something about him that make me so attracted to him. I just wish I could see him again.

                                                                                         

I already bugging Areum for 3 days straight about her cousin that I met in the library but she refused to tell me anything. She just said that her cousin’s name is ‘Kwon Jiyong’ and he is a very strong and respectable alpha in their family.

I don't know why I would be interested with that hyung. His face is in my mind for days. I couldn't take it anymore. I miss him. I want to see him again. After school over, I sneak out from the back gate to prevent my driver from see me. He wouldn't approve I wander around after school over. I don't know where to find Jiyong but my feet seems to have their own mind. I walk for about 20 minutes until I arrived at a school gate. I read on the gate it's YG private school. There's students coming out from the school gate and I relieved to see they are wearing the same uniform like Jiyong did when I saw him. I figures if I wait here, I could see him again.

Hours past but there's no sign of him. I almost give up at that time. He might already pass through the gate but I didn't see him when he did. Suddenly a bunch of girls approach me.

“What is this cute little peanut doing here?”

“Bom, it's a person. Not a peanut"

“I know Dara. But he is so small, so peanut he is"

That two girls come closer to me. Bom pinch my cheek when she asks “Are you waiting for someone?”

“Yes" I answer her immediately. She might could help me to find Jiyong.

“What is the person's name?” Dara ask me.

“Kwon Jiyong"

Just the mention of that name making both Dara and Bom freeze for a while. They then turn to their other friend who is not talking before. “Chaerin, he is looking for your ex-boyfriend”

That Chaerin scrunch her face. “You mean our ex-boyfriend” she says bitterly but she then looks at me with a gentle expression. “I think Jiyong is having his club activity today. He would be coming out here any time soon"

Just after she said that, my eyes caught a glimpse of the said person. “Hyung!” I shout, hoping that he knows I'm calling for him. Luckily, he turns his head to look at me. I don't know why but he is stand there freeze just like the first time I saw him. Is he hate seeing me here? I grip on my backpack and walk slowly toward him, trying to muster my courage.

“You.. you.. what are you doing here?” he asks me. That is the first time I hear his voice and it's sound so beautiful.

“Riri can't forget about hyung so he come here by himself” I just tell him the truth. “Riri miss hyung..” I add, even though I know it sounds weird because we are basically strangers but I just want him to know how I'm feeling.

                                                                                        

I am trying to forget about Jiyong. That hyung is weird. He.. he.. kiss me on my collarbone after take me to run away from his friends. The doctor said he is sick and not being himself at that time. I don't know what kind of sick he is that make he earn a loud smack on his head from one of his friend. He was knocked out. I wonder if he is becoming even more sick than he already is after his friend hit him on his head.

I said I try to forget Jiyong but that was nearly impossible when he is still intruding my mind. And it's not help that he is now standing on the stage with the other Taekwondo guys from YG high school who come to our kindergarten to give us a Taekwondo performance. Areum is jabbing on my rib because apparently, I was watching his dear cousin for too long with my mouth agape and she hates that. According to her Kwon Jiyong is her soon-to-be fiancé so I have no right to look at him that way.

Areum have told me about how strong Jiyong is and today I witness that with my own eyes. He looks so cool breaking the wooden boards. I don’t know about other people because my eyes are just focusing on him. For the final performance he breaks multiple wooden boards in one go using his punch. The audience is roaring with the loudest cheering and clapping after he did that. After all the Taekwondo performer gather back on stage to give their final bow to the audience, he looks up and his eyes land on mine. I give him a smile but I doubt he see that because suddenly he collapsed. It was an uproar at the moment. I am worry about him so I follow where his friends take him.

I wait for about 20 minutes outside the infirmary. I know they would chase me out if I enter so I just pacing back and forth in the hallway. Suddenly the door is open by Jiyong’s friend. I remember that his name is Youngbae. He is the one who take me home after Jiyong try to abduct me.

“Youngbae hyung, how is he?”

Youngbae is startle to see me here. “Oh.. he’s okay” he raises his brows. “Are you worried about him?”

I nod at that.

Youngbae turn to his friends that also going out from the infirmary. They are talking about something between them and then Youngbae look back at me. “Riri, Mr Kim called us to talk about the performance we did earlier. Can we count on you to look after Jiyong while we are away?”

I nod a little too enthusiastically. I am too worry about Jiyong so of course I want to look after him. Youngbae pats my head before walk away with his friends. I enter the infirmary slowly because I afraid that I would wake Jiyong up if I make any noise. Not that it was needed actually. He is out like a log on one of the infirmary bed. I take a seat beside him and watch his serene face. He is really handsome. He has this androgynous look that would make people confuse whether he is an alpha or an omega. But Areum told me that he is an alpha so that must be his nature. I can smell the sweet smell coming from him but unlike the last time I saw him, the smell is kind of faint. But it’s still there. I sniff a little more and I realize this smell would get me addicted to it. Or to him, I don’t know.

Jiyong is still lie on the bed for another half an hour without any sign that he would wake up soon. His friends also didn’t come back. It’s getting boring just wait there and inspect his handsome face. I lean on the bed to rest my head. I know I would doze off eventually because it’s already time for my nap. As my eyes closed, I promise to myself that when Jiyong wakes up later, I would ask him to be my friend.

                                                                                          

It’s like a routine for us to meet up after school hour. Jiyong would come to pick me up and then we would hang out at nearby park just to eat ice-cream and talk about nothing in particular. Most of the time it would be me who do all the talking. Jiyong (or Yongie hyung) would sit there and listen to me babbling about anything. Sometime I would ask him question about himself but he always give me short answers. He said he like to hear me talking so I talk a lot with him. My brother, Seunghyun (or Hyunnie hyung), is busy with his work that he doesn’t really have time for me so it’s nice to have someone who willing to spend time with me and listen to my every whim. I didn’t tell Jiyong that I make a deal with my driver to pick me up 3 hours after school over. I need to pay the man in order for him to agree with my request and didn’t tell my brother about it. I did have money which my parents give me on the new year and I kept it in my bedroom. I guess the amount is too much because until now I still can pay the driver using my own money.

Aside from Youngbae, Jiyong also have another friend name Daesung (or Daedae hyung). I like Daesung a lot. He is an amazing omega. He is not only a pretty face, he also can cook and bake cakes. Sometimes he would join me and Jiyong in the park, and he would bring anything that he made in his cooking club on that day.

“Anyone who marry Daedae hyung would be lucky! Daedae hyung is really pretty and know how to cook. Daedae hyung is the best omega Riri ever met” I give him my sincerest compliment but instead of being happy, I caught Daesung glance at Jiyong with a sorry face. I don’t know why Jiyong suddenly have this sad expression. I want to ask why but then Daesung said Jiyong also know how to bake a cake and Jiyong promises me that he would make one for me tomorrow. I am so happy that I could have a taste of Jiyong’s cake, I wonder if the cake would smell sweet like him.

                                                                                         

I’m busted! The moment I walk out from the training hall after Taekwondo practice and see Seunghyun standing there waiting for me with an angry face, I know that somehow the deal I make with my driver has reached his ears. Seunghyun scold me for using my money to pay the driver and asked what I’ve been doing every day after school. I refuse to let him know that I’ve been meeting Jiyong. He would ask me to stop meet Jiyong and go home straight after school again. I’m lonely but I don’t want to tell Seunghyun that. I don’t want him to feel guilty for neglecting me.

“Riri don’t want to go!” Seunghyun is having none of me throwing tantrum so he lifts me up and carry me on his shoulder. Suddenly Jiyong is coming out of nowhere and kick my brother on his waist and the back of his kneecap making Seunghyun lose his balance. He caught me on time before I land on the concrete floor and take me into his hand.

It’s take all of me to stop Jiyong. He is acting so wild in protecting me. I explain to him that Seunghyun is my brother. I know Seunghyun is really mad at Jiyong but surprisingly he just giving Jiyong sarcastic remark here and there. Jiyong give me the cake he made but unfortunately, it’s kind of ruin a little. I eat the cake nonetheless. It’s taste good. It doesn’t taste as near good like the one Daesung made but the effort is there and I really appreciate that.

Since the time Seunghyun met Jiyong, my brother is being really compromise with me going out with Jiyong after school. I don’t know why he give the permission but I am really grateful. He then starts to join us hangout whenever he can after he met Jiyong’s friends. I have a hunch that my brother is smitten by Daesung. I don’t mind that. In fact, I am very happy if my brother really dating Daesung. Like I said before, I really like Daesung. But I like Jiyong a million more.

                                                                                       

I wake up early this morning in order to cook kimchi fried rice for Jiyong. This is my first time ever to cook and I get help from Daesung. I think Seunghyun is more excited than I am because he wakes up even earlier than me to wash up and all. Usually he is being lazy when it’s his off day. After I finish cooking the kimchi fried rice, Seunghyun offer to drive me and Daesung to the stadium where Jiyong had his Taekwondo tournament.

At first everything went well. I get to watch Jiyong defeat his opponent with a very powerful kick. Daesung told me it was Jiyong’s special move. I was in awe. Jiyong always look handsome but at that moment it’s like he is sparkling. It boosts up my morale to practice more of my Taekwondo skill. Jiyong is my role-model and I really want to be strong like him. After that we meet Jiyong and Youngbae to have a meal together. When Jiyong finish eating the chocolate chip cookies that Daesung bake, someone call him to enter the waiting room to get some massage before his next match. Jiyong is pouting because he is just about to buy milk from the vending machine.

After Jiyong leave, Daesung and Seunghyun want to go back to the audience seat to watch some match while Youngbae is going to the toilet. I tell Seunghyun that I would follow him after I buy a milk for Jiyong. He pats my head and ask me to hurry while he and Daesung wait for me in the hallway. I rush up to buy milk and bring it to Jiyong’s waiting room. On my way to the waiting room, I can smell a strong sweet smell that I usually smell coming from Jiyong. It’s weird because this smell is too strong, like the time when Jiyong tried to abduct me. I have a hunch that whenever Jiyong’s sweet smell is too strong, something bad would happen. My heart race and I speed on my track to see Jiyong, hoping that he is okay but as soon as I enter the waiting room, the sight I see making my blood boil. The guy who said he would massage Jiyong is pinning over Jiyong’s body. I couldn’t think straight. I just run toward that guy and land a kick on his head, making him fall on his back. I should be fear of him because he is taller and bigger than me but surprisingly I feel brave and powerful. All that matter to me at that time is to save Jiyong. I need to save him because he is.. “My omega” a realization come into my head. “He is my omega!” I shout that as I march toward that guy and continue to fight him.

                                                                                       

I cry so hard when Seunghyun didn’t let me see Jiyong. I was sulking since yesterday because they didn’t let me follow Jiyong when he was brought into an ambulance after the incident in the waiting room. I am very worry about Jiyong’s condition. Why they didn’t let me see him? After all, he is my omega! Yes, he is my omega.. isn’t it? I don’t know how I could know that he is my omega. I just know. Not that I already know that my nature is alpha. But somehow.. I just know. When I try to discuss this matter with Seunghyun, he said I need to wait for several days and then I could see Jiyong again.

I thought I could go meet Jiyong in the park but Seunghyun pick me up after school saying that we need to go to the hospital. My heart flutter as I see Jiyong safe and healthy, waiting for me in front of a doctor’s room. I hug him and refuse to let him go. His sweet smell is back to normal so I know that he is safe for now. I finally let him go with a heavy heart after the doctor who I have met before call Jiyong’s name to enter his room.

The doctor, whose name Dr Han explained to me about the bond that I have with Jiyong. He told me about this old prophecy where each omega has their own destined alpha. Usually omega can choose their exclusive alpha. But this case is different because it's already decided by fate and when they meet their destined alpha, the omega automatically surrender themselves under the alpha even without being claimed by the alpha. Everyone has their own destined partner but it's not easy to meet the destined partner. The chances of meeting the destined partner is very low because of the randomness and the odd is high. And it was a very lucky and miracle encounter for me and Jiyong.

Unfortunately, the problem with our situation is that I am too young. Dr Han is being really frank with me about the need for an alpha to mated with their omega. Seunghyun is not really approved of the way Dr Han explained things to me but the doctor retort back saying I need to know this for the sake of Jiyong and I. After the very long explanation from Dr Han, I couldn’t help but feel sorry to Jiyong. All these times he already knows about this and he was suffering alone. It makes me feel like I have fail as his alpha. I suddenly feel that I have this very big responsibility toward Jiyong and I should protect and give him everything that he wants.

“Riri promise that he would grow up as fast as he can” I promised Jiyong that I would grow up faster in order to marry him. He was stun when I said that but then he is tearing up while hugging me, saying how happy he is with my promise. From that moment I swear to myself that I would love him with all my heart till the day I die.

                                                                                         

Today is our first date. Jiyong didn’t tell me clearly that it was a date but of course I know what it is. He makes it pretty obvious when he didn’t invite Seunghyun, Daesung and Youngbae to go out with us. I wake up early to wash myself thoroughly and put on my best clothes. I ask Seunghyun to style my hair but my brother is being an after Jiyong didn’t invite him too. After lots of sweet words, he finally styles my hair and even put on a little swift of perfume on me.

I thought my heart would jump out from my chest the moment my eyes land on Jiyong. He always looks handsome but today he looks extra handsome. It’s obvious that he has put more effort into his appearance. I run down the stairs to the point I almost stumble but I somehow manage to safely arrive to Jiyong and hug his legs. As usual, Jiyong crouch down to hug me back.

It was fun when Jiyong bring me to play at the garden outside the café that we went to eat. There are some kids around my age playing tag around the fountain that caught my attention earlier and so I join them. One of the kid, Eunjung, tell me that my ‘brother’ is really good looking while pointing at Jiyong. I frown at her. “Yongie hyung is not Riri’s brother. Yongie hyung is Riri’s omega!”

“Really?” Eunjung ask me for confirmation which I nod, she look at Jiyong again. “Riri is really lucky!” my heart swell with pride. Yes, of course I’m lucky to have Jiyong as my omega.

I know I was wrong when I slept in the cinema so I ask Jiyong to bring us to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter