Ji hyung

My Kiddy Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised, I update this chapter tonight (★^O^★)

There would be lots of phone conversation in this chapter so i hope you guys won't get confuse. Enjoy~ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

1st year

Campus life is totally different from school life. The clock seems to be ticking too fast for my liking. It is exhausting for me both mentally and physically. I am a sleep lover but since the start of semester I didn’t have much sleep. I need to dedicate more time to study, doing assignment, group project etc. Some people said the first year is the most crucial because it’s when we need to grasp the basic learning while some other people said it’s now to enjoy your life to the fullest after getting freedom by living away from the family. My sole reason to enter my dream university is to study hard but because I am also a curious teenager, (no scratch that, I’m a young adult now) I did have a fair share going out with my new friends to party or just hang out in new places. Japan is popular with beautiful scenery and by now my handphone is full with breath-taking scenery that I wish I could show to Seungri.

Special ringtone that I have set for Seungri’s phone house can be heard when I just finish my morning shower. I dash to my study table to pick up my phone and answer the call.

“Yongie hyung"

“Yes, my hunny bunny Riri"

“Yongie hyung is coming back for Riri's birthday, right?”

“I wouldn't miss it for anything”

“Good. Riri is hoping for something special from Japan"

“Oh, so you just want a present. Not me”

“Riri want present and Yongie hyung too"

“Spoiled brat. How's Daesung? Is he still being grumpy?”

“Dae hyung is happier now since Hyunnie hyung cut off his work to spend more time with him. His stomach is getting bigger! It's look like he eats a soccer ball and it stuck in there”

“I heard that Riri!”

“You're going to be an uncle Riri. Aren't you excited?”

“Yes of course! Riri would be the best uncle for his niece! Riri would teach her Taekwondo and how to manipulate her father"

“You’re going to be the best uncle indeed. Anyway, how is Youngbae?"

“Bae hyung had dinner with us last week. He brings along Hyorin noona”

“I thought they break up? He called me and crying about that"

“Dae hyung said they broke up for a day”

“He really can't live without Hyorin. That stupid "

“Riri too"

“Huh?”

“Riri can't live without Yongie hyung"

“Riri..”

“Riri miss Yongie hyung so much..”

“Me too Riri. I miss you so much"

2nd year

What I hate about having a heat here is I don’t have Seungri’s t-shirt to calm me down, no Youngbae that would give me Hyorin’s super delicious chocolate cake and there’s no Daesung that would accompany me whenever I feel lonely. Worst of all, my roommate is an alpha so whenever I have a heat, I need to temporary move to a special room on the fifth floor. The facilities in the room is great; it’s what to be expected from a top university but somehow, I feel empty. I can’t even answer Seungri’s call when I am in heat. It’s embarrassing to admit this but his voice turns me on so much. Last time I answer his call when I am in heat, I almost make it turn into a phone . I was talking gibberish about wanting to Seungri’s all over when that poor little kid realize that I am not being myself. He cut off the call just in time before he heard me moaned his name. He knows that I am embarrass with what happened so he didn’t bring up the subject after that. Instead, he is being smart by mark down my heat cycle date and didn’t call me on that particular time.

I was in the lecture hall waiting for class to start when Seungri call me. Upon his picture flash on my screen, my classmate who sitting next to me give me a teasing look. Everyone know that Seungri is my kiddy alpha. I make it clear from my very first year that I am together with my destined partner. I even going far by showing people my ‘destined partner test’ when they didn’t believe me just because I don’t have a mated mark. I need to do this in order to prevent frequent love confession that I get in my freshman year from happen again.

 “Yongie hyung"

“Yes, my darling Riri"

“Areum is a meanie"

“What did she do this time?”

“She showed me a photo of her with Yongie hyung. Yongie hyung kissed her on her lips”

“Well.. I bet that was a very old photo. Am I wearing a black tuxedo?”

“Yes"

“It was her birthday party when she's like.. 5. She asked me for a birthday kiss and when I want to kiss her cheek, she turn around and make me kiss her lips. She tricked me"

“Riri still hate that"

“Seriously Riri?”

“Yes!”

“I can’t undo what had happened Riri. I'm sorry. But I will make it up to you"

“How?”

“Well.. it should be a surprise but I guess I have no choice but to tell you earlier. I would go back next week for Seolla. I would kiss you to my heart content and you can take as many pictures as you want to show off to Areum. How's that?”

“Yongie hyung is coming back?! You're not lying right?!!”

“Don't shout. My ear hurt.”

“Yeayy~~~!!! Yongie hyung is coming back!! Yongie hyung is coming back!”

“Oh "

“Riri can't wait to show Yongie hyung how much Riri had grown. Riri is getting bigger and bigger!”

“Yes, I can't wait to see how much Riri had grown. Anyway, I have a class in 15 minutes and I need to make some revision before the class start. Can I call you back later?”

“Oh.. okay..”

“Don't be sad”

“No, it's okay”

“Okay. I gotta go now"

“Wa.. wait"

“What?”

“I love you, Yongie hyung"

“I love you too, Riri"

3rd year

I wake up with a great hangover today and almost puke on my bed. I dash to the toilet and luckily, I make it in time to the toilet bowl before I empty my stomach. I swear I am not going to drink alcohol again but I know it just a wishful thinking. Of course I would go to the next drinking party with the professors and friends. I need to socialize and mingle around with people in order to have a strong connection with other people because we are taught that everyone is a possible client in the future.

I was rushing to my class when Seungri call me. I am hesitant to answer his call because now is not a right time for that but I know I would feel bad all day and wouldn’t focus in my class thinking about him so I slow down on my steps and answer his call.

“Yongie hyung"

“Yes, my beloved Riri"

“Yongie hyung said he would call Riri last night but he didn't”

“I'm sorry Riri.. I have this drinking party with my friends and I might drink a little too much. I passed out before I knew it and I have morning class today so I need to rush up. I am so sorry..”

“Okay.. well, Dae hyung want Riri to confirm with Yongie hyung about Taecyeon hyung’s wedding. Is Yongie hyung coming back for that?”

“I think I can't because I have this very important seminar on that date.”

“Oh, okay"

“I'm sorry. I know you're looking up to meet me. It's just.. this seminar is really important for my credit"

“It's okay. Riri understand. Yongie hyung's study is more important”

“I would try to go back for Chuseok, okay?”

“Okay..”

“Jiyong, hurry up! You're going to be late! Prof Wakane is going to do a pop quiz today”

“I know Nana. Just go first"

“Who is it?”

“Just a friend of mine. Listen, I am late f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter