My alpha

My Kiddy Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Kwon Jiyong, 17 years old. I am currently enjoying my youth as I am in senior year at YG high school, a private prestige school. Life is great. I am always the best in my batch no matter in academic or sport. Because of my good look, I would unintentionally grab everyone's attention at all time. Not like I would complaint about that. It’s sound quite conceited but I like the attention I got. My family consist of father, mother and sister. They adore me so much and always give me everything that I want. I meant, everything. My father is a president of a big entertainment agency while my mother is a legendary actress. She is not very active in her acting nowadays but she is still very popular as ever. My sister has her own fashion line and her brand is a sought-after, mostly by fashionable teenagers. Just based on their occupation, it's safe to say my family is rich, but we also come from a very old money family. We inherit lots of fortune from our ancestors so we are freaking wealthy. That is the reason why I grow up like a prince, getting whatever I want, whenever I want. My parents spoiled me so much with everything but they never forget to be strict with me when it's necessary. They could be very mean if they want so I always make sure to never cross the line.

Unfortunately, despite my perfect life, I have a secret that I always kept from people. Something that only known by my family and my best friends that I trust. My family is a respectable and very proud alpha. To ensure the alpha line continues for generations, my ancestors always make sure the family would marry alphas only. That is the sacred rule among Kwon family. But there's always cross over happen in the blood line and even though the ancestors are all alpha, it's inevitable that somehow there would be betas or omegas that would be born among the family. Beta is not really common in our family and omega is almost impossible to happen but.. it did happen. I am an omega. A male omega to be exact, that make me even more special. In my family there's only one omega beside me but she lived 300 years ago. I am lucky that my family didn't treat me any different or ashamed of me. In fact, they are really protective. I was really insecure and inferior with my nature. Well, if people didn't treat omegas as object and looking down on us then I wouldn't be like this. Unfortunately, most people especially alpha in general can be really arrogant and despise omegas. Because of my inferiority, my family hide the fact that I am an omega in public. My nature only known by the higher up in my family that is also very protective of me. I think it has something to do with regret because the late omega in our family was treated harshly by our ancestors. The family locked her up in a confined room until she died because they thought she was a disgrace to our family. Even though in modern days there wouldn't be such an extreme thing like that happen, they still didn't want the other family to treat me any different so they hide my nature. As a return, I work hard myself to have a good result in school like any alpha do. In fact, I am even better than most alphas in my school so it's safe to say they didn't suspect my true nature and even regard me as the alpha of alphas. Such an irony because I am nothing but an omega. Most omegas have feminine feature even for guys but I am lucky to have androgynous feature so it's hard to tell that I am an omega.

I have my first heat when I was 14 years old, having it every month since then, but I always take suppression pills. I take the strong kind so that I could come to school without taking any leave. That pills are really expensive and hard to get but because my father uses some connection, I am never having shortage of the supply. Omegas should take leave for at least 3 days every month when they are at their peak days of heat because they would be too and release pheromone that would make alphas going crazy. There's always case where alphas and omegas doing ual thing in public, the result of failed to control their instinct desire. So to prevent such thing happen, the government has make a rule for omegas to confine their self until their heat is over. This rule apply to all omegas unless the omega has been claimed by an exclusive alpha because not only the heat wouldn't affect other random alphas, it also makes the omega couldn't have with other alphas but the exclusive alpha only so they won’t make any disturbance.

I am not interested in getting claimed by any alpha. I have plan my future very carefully. I want to graduate school properly, going to prestige university, take over my father's position as the president

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter