APPS (+6)

  ARMAGEDDON   /   ‛APPLY OPEN.

APPS
( +two)

 

APPS i will be reviewing all of the applications. remember to check if your applications is accepted or currently pending. scroll down your character's image to read the review. 

REVIEW (accepted) so i was reading your whole character in the car, and i was squealing so hard. i am totally impressed with your ability to make a believable, amazing yet complex character. i don't even know what else to say, because i was so taken aback. even the name bob reminds me of that fighter in tekken (lmao). i love how your character is connected to another applicant! bob's abilities is also quite interesting, i can already see how he's gonna kick off some evil underlings. i'm so excited, and thank you for being the first guy!! 
REVIEW (accepted) so tell me how to even start with your character, because i don't know how. can i just say that her being italian is cool, because she fits that badass mafia concept. i love what you did with her personality! loving the background story and how it fits in with how ana came to recruit. she's bad, but is she really bad? that's what i like about her. loving the relationships, with her having two boys as well. i'm simply in awe. and who wouldn't want a badass girl handling guns and shooting some demons? i'm in. 
REVIEW (accepted) i don't know where to start! the fact that she can ressurect or the fact that she is bloody cute? i just want to say that her abilities is amazing and definitely needed in the crew. i love how her background is simple, exactly what i needed where it doesn't have to be so heavy. i can really see your character's personality fit with her visuals. she seems like a girl who you want to be friends with! i definitely wanna be her friend!
REVIEW (accepted) holy crap, her abilities amazes me so much, i've been reading it over and over again. how creative! i love how her voice is her weapon! and also using a book to create manipulations, omg i'm so done. your background story is sad, but quite believable. i love how her drive is to fight evil after her mother's death. you go girl, i'm cheering for you! i like her personality as well! we need a cheerful and quick-witted person in the crew! 
REVIEW (accepted) oh my god, your character is so damn majestic, i mean can i say that? her personality really matches her visuals. i like what you did with the abilities, they really go well together, and damn i am having all these images in my head on how her abilities are going to be put to use! also liking the background of kyueun and how believable it sounds. thank you so much for introducing me to a fine character.
REVIEW (accepted) what a creative name to use on a character. loving her ethnicity as well, considering she could actually look half turkish. i am mostly in love with your character's abilities! especially the fan, because who doesn't love to use fans to hit demons? lmfao. i am even more amazed with the blood manipulation, god damn, your character sounds so dark, my hands are tickling for some heavy badass scenarios! & what a y love interest, and their relation is giving me melted cheese all over!