LEXICON

  ARMAGEDDON   /   ‛APPLY OPEN.

lexicon
( encyclopedia )

 

LEXICON a lot of terms will be present in this story, and so to give you all an overview, i will list down the most important things below. 

ANGELS angels have different rankings, and i'll be presenting the ones that are relevant in the story. 

 

ARCHANGELS they are the highest rank of angels and acts as chiefs in different sections, delegating tasks to the angels who are under them. archangels have magical abilities, and the amount of abilities they have vary. they are also skilled in fighting, using armor and swords. archangels are the protector of heaven's gate. they are seen as beautiful human beings and often change their appearance after where on earth they appear. 

 

DOMINIONS these are the angels that act like a council, and with the guidance of god, decides if a human should enter heaven or sent to hell. for some, they are also called guardian angels.

 

HALFLINGS half angel, half human, who are by ana, named halflings. they  are gifted with abilities that varies after their ancestors. the only way for the contact their parent (who is the angel) is through their dreams. halflings have wings, but they are smaller and slightly grey unlike the archangels who have enormous, feather-white wings. 

 

FALLEN ANGELS fallen angels are the angels that has rebelled against the laws in heaven. they are stripped off their wings and are sent to hell, where lucifer resides and prevails the underworld. 

ANA angel national association is a secret organization which operates in london. they research on angels, having a theory that there are offsprings of these angels scattered on earth. they rectruit them, given the term halflings, and teach them about their heritage and history, as well as helping and training them in to using their abilities to fight evil on earth. ana is not in any form in contact with heaven itself, and acts on their own theories. 

UNDERWORLD a lot of terms will be present in this story, and so to give you all an overview, i will list down the most important things below.

 

LUCIFER the ruler of the underworld. he was once an angel, who became a fallen angel and sent to an unruled hell, proclaiming himself as the ruler. he also appears in different personas such as satan, beelzebub, abaddon, mammon, belphegor and asmodeus

 

UNDERLINGS this is the term for lucifer's servants. they vary from demons, fallen angels and even human beings. 

NOTE the lexicon is unfinished and will be updated as the story progresses.