GUIDE

  ARMAGEDDON   /   ‛APPLY OPEN.

GUIDE
( CHEATSHEET )

 

SUMMARY the story is clearly about angels, and i'll be accepting seven (7), cause i'm obviously the eighth. basically, we are a group of halflings (half human, half angel) and we are found by ana (angel national association). you all will be given different archangels as your father (cause most of the archangels are men). but don't worry about that, i'll be delegating them after your character's personality and such. in other words, the halflings must unite to fight the evil.  

do not be afraid to ask questions, i'm here to help and guide you if you are confused.

VISUAL be any ethnicity, but i prefer anything korean, so might it be full or half, you just earned a point. like my character, he is half korean and half norwegian. just be creative.

BACKGROUND CHECK first thing first, it is totally up to you if your character knows that he/she is a halfling. bring anything relevant to the table and make your character believable and give him or her a personality. just because you're a halfling doesn't mean you have to aways be good. i can't wait for what you guys will surprise me with, jinjja

RELATIONS anyone relevant to your character's life should be written down. they can either be oc, give them a face claim, i don't mind. any siblings or friends? note! once chosen, i will have to request you to describe your relation with the rest of the chosen ones. 

when it comes to your character's love life, it is not a must for your character to have a love interest, but it could be used as a break from all the action. so love interests are more than welcome. your love interest could be just a human, or someone from ana, or a halfling and such. all relationships are welcome, and by this i mean heteroual and homoual relations. 

ABILITY here comes the fun part. as an halfling, you are given magical powers. my character is given healing, and therefore a descendant of the archangel raphael. if you are unsure of the powers archangels possess, you can just click here. also, i would like you to choose two abilities. it would be the perfect match if the second ability was something physical like a sword, gun etc. remember that your abilities must have limitations, you must be weak against something.

QUESTIONAIRE answer the questions thoroughly, because these questions take part in building your character development. no limitations on the word count, but just be specific. 

LEVEL UP a face claim with a lot of pictures would give my manly ovaries an explotion, so thank you. generally aesthetics get me real good, so if you like to code, then blow my mind and make me scream like ash ketchup, "i choose you!". i'm not picky with the face claims you choose, as long as their background, abilities and such fit the visual.   

GONE BY THE WIND jaehyun of nct is taken as face claim, as well as taeyong as love interest. suho and jeno are also taken. the ability healing is also taken, the same as death manipulation. the password should be a quote about good vs. evil.   

CODE  DELIVER  EXAMPLE