Day 5 Part 1

Speak Now Juliette

Dear Diary,
I can tell this one is going to be one long entry. Where do I even start? Um… Guess I’ll start from the beginning, as in this morning.

Do you remember yesterday I said Jongin-ah hadn’t woken up since the time he fell back asleep? Looks like he got all the rest he required and he decided that I had gotten enough rest too by waking me up by shaking the life outta me. I know I’m a heavy sleeper but that guy seriously has some problem with me sleeping!
After he successfully woke me up, he just stood there with the same dirty clothes, wearing this unreadable look and the worst bed-head I’ve ever seen. I felt a little guilty seeing him in those clothes. I should’ve changed his clothes.

 I glanced at my alarm clock and it read 7:15 am in bright green letters. I realized that we’d be late for school if we delay any longer and going to his house to change into his uniform would take too much time. So I told him to stay where he was while I look for my brother’s old school uniform.
I could’ve given him my own spare uniform but I didn’t want to. I don’t like sharing my clothes and you know it. Besides he’s a lot taller than me so I’m sure my uniform won’t fit him.

I hesitated a little before turning the doorknob to Taesun’s door. I haven’t been there since three years ago. I haven’t been inside mom’s room either. Gosh has it been three years already?  I haven’t seen them for three years Diary.

His room was just like he had left it that year. His uniform lay out on the bed with his shoes at the foot of the bed. His bed made neatly, untouched. His closet door left open in hurry and his old guitar case lying open on the floor, his guitar nowhere to be found. His desk was still as neat as ever and not a speck of dust could be found anywhere in the entire room. Everything about him is perfect even when he’s dead.
 


Yes I'm back! And sorry for this short update. There's more to this entry but I'm too tired right now (the journey tired me out) so I'll type out the rest tomorow. Thank you for reading. Please comment!
Thank you:
@heyitsleaahh for subscribing! Did you like the update?
More to come tomorrow!